Villa Dimitris Reviews

Santorini perissa, Santorini, Greece

Clean, quiet 2 floor (ensuite, kitchen, fridge) 3BR next to the black sand beach! Not a place where you're going to meet anyone, but it isn't marketed to be that way, so I wasn't expecting it. Picked up and dropped off at the ferry pier, which was v generous considering how late it was both times (1:30 and 23:00, respectively). Rula was very kind and helpful! I suspect she was the reason why we got a free dessert when we were both dining at the same restaurant one night. Thank you!

I was so happy here. Rula and her husband were incredibly warm and welcoming. A 6am pickup from the airport want a problem, and they put me straight in my room so I could have a nap. There was always advice and a friendly smile when I needed it. The location is great - it's in perissa (make sure you're happy not having the sunset view) and a short walk to the beach, bakery and supermarket, as well as being based at the start of the walk to ancient thira. The room was clean, shower small.

• 8th Sep 2013

One of the best places I have visited!

Of the 5 hostels that I visited while in Greece, Villa Dimitris was the best. Rula and Costas were great hosts! Costas picked us up from the port, brought us to the cutest hostel that offered every modern convenience and treated us like family. It was a wonderful experience; the beach was a 5 minute walk, great atmosphere and Rula took the time to know us, make personalized recommendations about where to go, what to eat and where to get the best views of the sun rise/set! Definitely Recommend!

very helpful and friendly. great location. good value for money.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Malaysia

Very lovely family and a well run hotel. Absolutely loved my stay here!

• 20th Aug 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Villa Dimitris. It is only five minutes walk from Perissa beach, one of Santorini's most popular beaches. The rooms are clean and serviced daily, and hosts Rula and Kostas are very friendly. They offer free airport or ferry pickup (and return). In my case it was a 4am pickup and a 11pm return to the ferry port. The island has an excellent bus service, but for independence, Kostas recommended I hire a moped, and I got a great discount just by mentioning his name.

• 1st Aug 2013

Everything you could ask for in a place to stay. Also the owner Rula is just lovely and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• 31st Jul 2013

We loved how cozy this hostel was. One thing I liked the most is that they actually pick you up at the port (unlike many other experiences I have had where they just end up making excuses....) And trust me, if you are arriving at 1am after 8 hours of being in a ferry, super tired, this is about the best thing they can offer. It was very clean, Rula and Costas were so kind and is 5min walk from the black beach.

The couple was really nice, the wife started up a conversation whenever she saw us. The location was great! It was a short walk to the beach, which in my opinion is the best beach on the island, and it was far enough away to be a quiet space to go. We also got a shuttle from the port and to the airport when our flight was early in the morning. I would definitely stay here again if I visit Santorini. If you rent a quad you can easily get around the island.

This place is really great! It's extremely close to the beach and everything was clean and safe. My only down low was that we arrived in the middle of the night because of the boat schedule and nobody could pick us up. Also we got our room changed last minute because we had to cancel one night so we lost the beautiful room we had previously booked to one that was ok but not great. It was also our honeymoon so I guess for us things like that mattered but for anyone else it wouldn't have mattered

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts