9.6
Superb 653 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 653 Total Reviews
Villa Divine Located at Bokeljska 16, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20000 Bokeljska 16
96% 653
42.6624583 18.0766296
    Rooms available

23rd Jul 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Don't be put off by the location, it's only a 15 min bus ride into old town. Free breakfast, free drinks every night, awesome staff. Not too big but not too small it was the perfect size. Fantastic common room really helped with meeting people. This is a solo backpackers dream hostel, people kept extending their stay because no one wanted to leave. I'll miss my Dubrovnik family so much and if I'm ever back this is the only hostel I would stay in!!!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Villa divine is beautiful and clean. The staff are amazing and the atmosphere is A+. My only issue is that we paid for a 6 bed dorm and actually had 7 people staying in there and an 8th person sleeping in the hallway near the bathrooms (even though I know there were empty beds in other rooms upstairs). There was very little space for bags because and the lockers were not in the room but in a hallwa. I was also paying the same amount as people in the bigger rooms with newer bathrooms upstairs.

22nd Jul 2016
7.1

This hostel was OK, not bad for a one night stay like I had, but the location was it's biggest problem. I booked last minute and didn't realize that this place is far away from the old town and therefore most of the action. Cabs aren't cheap and the bus station is a decent walk. Also you are quite far from the airport. The money you may save here will quickly be lost on cabs, buses and lost time. The facilities themselves are modern with a nice view and very clean with evening drinks served

19th Jul 2016

This hostel was just beautiful, it's brand new, free breakfast, gorgeous views and walk to the water, and the receptionists are so welcoming and personable - they did whatever they could to help me while I was there, including booking me a taxi, making dinner reservations and helping me clean up a cut when I accidentally hurt myself bumping into something (and offered to drive me to the doctor - so lovely!) They want everyone to have a nice stay and get along, just gorgeous. Will stay again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! Great staff, great vibe and great people! Dubrovnik is expensive but at least this hostel is worth the money! Would highly recommend staying here!

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to meeting you at Villa Divine again.

19th Jul 2016

This place is stunning! Does not feel like a hostel. The staff are wonderful, the place is Devine and the views are wonderful!

So glad that you enjoyed your stay. It was great to meet you and we wish you all the best for your on-going travels. Looking forward to see you again.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

I have stayed at countless hostels, and this is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. I loved the location, the ladies who run the villa are so pleasant, the views were amazing, the rooms were spotless, the views were spectacular, and the atmosphere was superb. What better way to meet fellow travellers then over free sangria along with some music in the living room. This hostel has everything you could ever ask for and more, including a kitchen and a discount supermarket near by. Superb!

Thanks for your kind words. It was nice to meet you, and we're so glad that you enjoyed your time at the hostel. Hope you have a good time in future travels, and are able to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik again soon.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

This is the perfect place to stat in Dubrovnik!! The staff is very kind and helpful, the rooms are clean and the breakfast is healthy and good! The location is perfect as you can get to the old town by bus in 10 minutes for 12 KN.

So glad that you enjoyed your stay. It was great to meet you and we wish you all the best !!!

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

GREAT hostel. The location isn't great. It's a 10 minute walk to the bus stop and from there a short busride to the old town, so not too bad. The staff is absolutely great, all very nice. The rooms are clean and the beds are good. The atmosphere is great, and they had some programme all 3 nights I was there! The staff and the owner gather everyone in the common area and give out free drinks (Spritz Aperol, Croatian shots, wine). It's great for meeting people!

Thanks so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed having you stay at Villa Divine and are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us in Dubrovnik. All the best for your future travels.

14th Jul 2016

Absolutely loved staying here! Such a friendly, clean and fun hostel. I only had one night but wished I was in Dubrovnik longer so I could have spent more time at Villa Divine. Such welcoming staff and a really great vibe all round! Definitely recommend it.

Thanks for your kind words. Really glad that enjoyed your time at the hostel, and had such a good time during your stay. Hope you have good trip and hope to see you again. All the best.