Villa Divine

Superb 862 Total Reviews

• isabelfenwick1085
  • England, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2017

Really lovely hostel, the staff are super friendly and helpful. Highly recommend villa divine.

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2017

Very helpful staff. I wasn't feeling great when I got here and the ladies gave me some honey to make a tea with and pointed me in direction to pharmacy. Very clean and very safe. Atmosphere was brilliant especially if you are a solo traveller. I just wish I could have enjoyed it more as I was so poorly when I got there! Rooms were cosy and showers were imaculate which helped me feel at home.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Aug 2017

This was such a lovely hostel despite being far from the old town. So clean and tidy, free cocktails offered every night and free breakfast! Staff were really nice and helpful, lovely balcony view. Would definitely stay again and recommend

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2017

A little bit of a ways from Old Town but has amazing views, relaxed atmosphere, modern facilities, delicious included breakfast, friendly &a helpful staff and is very clean!!

Thank you for spreading words about the hostel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope you'll have a good time on your future travels.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
11th Aug 2017

Fabulous. This place is one of the best hostels I've stayed in over a long lifetime of travelling. Really well run, in a lovely spot. Beautifully decorated and maintained, and really genuine staff. Can't recommend it enough.

Thanks so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed having you stay at the hostel, and are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. All the best for your future travels.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

Great staff and comfortable and clean hostel. The other guests staying there were great for me, it was young yet mature. Breakfast has your basics and fruit which is fabulous. Highly recommended.

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

I've never reviewed a hostel before, but I had to write one for this place because it was amazing! The vibe was super friendly and social, but it wasn't too loud or a crazy party scene either. The place is so clean- they constantly clean the bathroom. They have free drinks and a great common area. Some people have said the location is too far from old city but I think that was a good thing because the atmosphere was much better. My only regret was that I didn't stay longer!

Thank you for your compliments. So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the company of other guests. Hope you'll have a good time on your future travels. Hopefully one day you'll be able to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik.

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Aug 2017

Amazing hostel and very welcoming staff, would recommend to anyone staying in Dubrovnik!

Thank you for your compliments. Hope to see you again with us, wish you all the best in future.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

VILLA DIVINE IS AWESOME! It's seriously like staying at a hotel. The girls (Shayla, Mara, Tia, etc.) who run the place are extremely friendly, informative, helpful and hospital which made this experience unreal. The environment of the hostel matched these positive characteristics. I would highly suggest booking this place when visiting Dubrovnik. You will not regret it! P.s. They have the YUMMIEST candies at the front desk. Eat as many as you want cause I sure did (and so did everyone else)

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
4th Aug 2017

A quiet relaxed beautiful place to stay. Lovely staff and very chilled out atmosphere. Clean secure rooms and all the facilities one needs.

It was a pleasure to have you here. Thank you for writing about your experience at Villa Divine. Hope to see you again with us, wish you all the best in future.