Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

It's our first time to plan for vacation via HostelWorld, we've tried five different highly rated hostels so far on our two weeks' vacation in Croatia, throughout our stay we've faced several challenges and we were not satisfied, however, Villa Divine was a special one and we are completely satisfied with this place. The hostel is very clean and organized, and the staff were very friendly, special thanks to Monica and Zoe. The hostel is in very good and quite location, with a great sea view.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! You cant go to dubrovnik without staying at villa Devine! This hostel is amazing it has everything.. Location, scenic views, the worlds friendliest staff, it felt like home with the facilities of a hotel. I will definitely be back next year and recommend this hostel to everybody I meet heading to Dubrovnik, Renata and the staff at villa Devine, thank you for showing me such a good time in Dubrovnik I will see you all next year!

Great hostel! They organized events every night in order to meet people. Ten minute walk from a beautiful beach. Lovely, helpful staff!

• 7th Sep 2014

When I arrived the first emotion I felt was relief. This place allowed me a break from the stress of travel. View and fasclilities were amazing.upon arrival staff give you a map and all information about the area you may need. If I forgot anything a staff member was always happy to answer my questions. I love jogging, so they pointed out a nice jogging path which went along the beaches. Beautiful Clean bathrooms and kitchens. Great wifi and I also found it easy to make friends. Amazing place!

• 5th Sep 2014

If you want to find a hostel that feel's more like a home Villa Divine is the perfect place. It is very clean and decorated very trendy. The view from the balcony is just breathtaking! What makes it like a home is by far the staff that work there. Monika in particular who went above and beyond to make sure you have the best stay and the new recruit Zoe who is very helpful and dedicated to all the backpackers to have as much fun as possible. She also helped me out while I was sick.Best Hostel :)

• 5th Sep 2014

A really lovely place to stay and staff were really friendly and helpful. Also the common areas were really big and clean which was great.

I am deeply in love with Villa Divine! Our stay in Dubrovnik was amazing and this is due to the hostel as well! The staff are great, loved the girls and the special surprises at 09 pm!

Dear Villa Divine guest, thank you so much for your comment, we really appreciate it. We enjoyed having you girls here and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we get to see you again. Your Villa Divine staff!

Incredibly helpful when I'd lost my bank card. Zoe and Monika, in particular, were absolute stars. Will be back!

• 29th Aug 2014

The location was perfect for the beach and great view of the harbour. Not int the centre of town like some other hotels but easily accessible by a short bus journey and the directions I was sent were clear. The area also seemed safe and the bus route doubles back on itself if you miss your stop! Very clean, beautifully decorated and spacious.

Awesome hostel, the vibe is great, nice little common room/kitchen with amazing terrace and view. Girls running the place are awesome. Rooms and everything is super clean and well looked after. Short bus ride to old town but it's close to its own beaches and restraunts.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment we really appreciate it. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with, us it was nice meeting you and we hope we get to welcome you at Villa Divine again soon. Safe travels!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff were friendly and helpful I felt really welcomed. The hostel was clean and fresh!

• 27th Aug 2014

Thank you so much for your comment! We are very happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine. All the best!

Excellent staff who make this place really enjoyable and go out of their way to help with requests. Everything was cleaned regularly. Main negative is that it is very expensive for what was a basic room (private) with no aircon, no fan or even a mirror. Kitchen was great and the view from the common area balcony was beautiful.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! The only thing better than the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the hostel were the nightly treats. I wish I could have stayed longer and will definitely stay here when I am back in Dubrovnik. While the location can be tricky to find at first, it is well worth it. The view from the porch is great, it's close to all the beaches, and the Old Town is minutes away. Thanks for everything!

Dear guest, thank you so much for all your compliments. We are happy we got a chance to meet you and glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope we get a chance to greet you again here at Villa Divine. All the best!

Great staff, very friendly... great view of the sea! I just think they could include breakfast in the price, instead of charging extra!

• 24th Aug 2014

Staff was beyond amazing. They brought out surprises every evening for us. They were always cleaning. They were so friendly and helpful. You must stay here if you're going to Dubrovnik.

• 24th Aug 2014

Such a great way to end our stay in dubrovnik! The staff here are friendly, welcoming and provided us with all the info we needed for the area. Our room was spotlessly clean, as were the rest of the facilities. The shared kitchen has the most amazing views of the water and the lower level has a cute courtyard to hang out. Definitely recommend this hostel and we will be back!!

Thank you so much for your comment dear Villa Divine guest. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, looking forward to welcoming you again. Your Villa Divine staff!

Highly recommended! We stayed in the private three-bed room, and were very pleased with it. The room itself was large, modern, very clean and air conditioned. The hostel staff were extremely helpful, and the hostel is near to a lovely beach and a big supermarket. The old town is a short bus ride away.

Truly a fantastic hostel!! From cleanliness to facilities- I give it 100%. The rooms are very modern, spacious and the air con is a plus. Superb staff, very accommodating and friendly. The free pub crawl is a blast! This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The overall vibe was very welcoming and the social aspect of it all was unforgettable. Thanks to everyone at villa skansi for an amazing stay and I'll see you next time!

Everything about the hostel is fantastic. The three girls in charge run everything smoothly and are incredibly friendly. This Hostel is so good that the 'drawback' of having to travel from the Old Town to the hostel disappears from your mind. This distance issue is not really an issue at all since catching the bus is pretty simple and the prices around the area are lower than in the old town. I truly recommend it.

Dear Villa Divine guest, thank you for your comment. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the recommendations and hope to see you at Villa Divine again. Safe travels!

Me and my girlfriend had a lovely stay at Villa Divine, the staff was very helpfull and professional, and we were greeted with a cocktail upon arrival!

Dear Villa Divine guest, than you for your compliments. All the best!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5