Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The best hostel I've stayed in so far. The service by far exceeds any hostel standards. From the start, you are welcomed with a friendly face and a package that gives you all the tools needed to explore Dubrovnik. They even give you a cheat sheet with basic Croatian phrases/words. The nightly "treats" were so tasty and great for all the guests to gather round. Location is safe and steps away from the water. Incredibly clean and it was like coming home. This is the place to stay!!

Most hostels don't buy proper beds or pillows. Here they are so comfortable. Brilliant views and a great explanation of how to get to old town from the hostel. Would happily stay again.

Villa Devine was our favorite! The atmosphere was fun and Monica and the rest of the staff were so great!

• 23rd Sep 2014

Cant fault the place, clean, comfortable and made to feel safe. This has to be one of the best hostels we've stayed in. Staff were helpful even after we found we had booked for the wrong night. A deal was struck and a bed was found, all with a smile.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Great spot just outside of Old Town. Was pretty chill when I was there but you can definitely find people to go out with. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly.

I was really relief when we came in after a long travel and late at night. Staff was really friendly and let us so confortable and the next day they give us a map and all information about the area. Many facilities there and also coffee or tea available. Clean bathrooms and kitchen. Nice decoration at all rooms. Great wifi at any place and an amazing view from balcony..It was a really pleasant stay !!

The hostel might be a little far from the old town, but its really close to some nice beachs and the staff is really helpful. Plus, they have a nice thing of making drinks and offering something for us every night, making it easier to get to know others. I would definitely stay there again.

It's our first time to plan for vacation via HostelWorld, we've tried five different highly rated hostels so far on our two weeks' vacation in Croatia, throughout our stay we've faced several challenges and we were not satisfied, however, Villa Divine was a special one and we are completely satisfied with this place. The hostel is very clean and organized, and the staff were very friendly, special thanks to Monica and Zoe. The hostel is in very good and quite location, with a great sea view.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Egypt

Villa Divine was such a great stay, and would deffinetly recommend it to anyone who goes to dubrovnik. The staff were awesome, so lovely and welcoming. The location is'nt that close to the old town, however the bus stop isnt far away which is handy. So close to a supermarket which is awesome. LOVED staying here, and would stay here again.

• 13th Sep 2014

Our favourite hostel so far! Super clean, well maintained rooms and a nice kitchen/common area with all the essentials. Most importantly though, the best staff - if you guys ever come to Melbourne make sure you send us an email! Adam and Jock.

• 13th Sep 2014

THANK YOU very much guys!! It was nice to meet you and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine. Hope you are able to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik again soon!

Really nice hostel, great common area and kitchen. Rooms are great and very clean.

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! You cant go to dubrovnik without staying at villa Devine! This hostel is amazing it has everything.. Location, scenic views, the worlds friendliest staff, it felt like home with the facilities of a hotel. I will definitely be back next year and recommend this hostel to everybody I meet heading to Dubrovnik, Renata and the staff at villa Devine, thank you for showing me such a good time in Dubrovnik I will see you all next year!

Everything about this hostel was amazing. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. Thanks Monica! Facilities were great. Though the location is outside the old city, it's only a 10 min bus ride.

Great hostel! They organized events every night in order to meet people. Ten minute walk from a beautiful beach. Lovely, helpful staff!

• 7th Sep 2014

When I arrived the first emotion I felt was relief. This place allowed me a break from the stress of travel. View and fasclilities were amazing.upon arrival staff give you a map and all information about the area you may need. If I forgot anything a staff member was always happy to answer my questions. I love jogging, so they pointed out a nice jogging path which went along the beaches. Beautiful Clean bathrooms and kitchens. Great wifi and I also found it easy to make friends. Amazing place!

• 5th Sep 2014

If you want to find a hostel that feel's more like a home Villa Divine is the perfect place. It is very clean and decorated very trendy. The view from the balcony is just breathtaking! What makes it like a home is by far the staff that work there. Monika in particular who went above and beyond to make sure you have the best stay and the new recruit Zoe who is very helpful and dedicated to all the backpackers to have as much fun as possible. She also helped me out while I was sick.Best Hostel :)

• 5th Sep 2014

Loved your hostel ! Big thanks to Monika & Monika ! You girls made us feel so welcome !

A really lovely place to stay and staff were really friendly and helpful. Also the common areas were really big and clean which was great.

I am deeply in love with Villa Divine! Our stay in Dubrovnik was amazing and this is due to the hostel as well! The staff are great, loved the girls and the special surprises at 09 pm!

Dear Villa Divine guest, thank you so much for your comment, we really appreciate it. We enjoyed having you girls here and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we get to see you again. Your Villa Divine staff!

Incredibly helpful when I'd lost my bank card. Zoe and Monika, in particular, were absolute stars. Will be back!

• 29th Aug 2014