Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Lovely people, beautiful hostel. I highly recommend. Everything's fine, at Villa Divine. Adam, Jonny and Dave.

• 27th Aug 2015

Super clean, cozy and new hostel. One of the best ones I have been in my life. The owner was super friendly and helpful, simply amazing. I highly recommend it if you are staying in Dubrovnik. My only note is about the music from the radio playing all day... I will choose maybe a chill out station and with a lower audio :)

Thank you so much to the amazing family that owns and runs this hotel. Ivan the owner welcomed us with a comprehensive introduction to Dubrovnik, and whilst there the other members of the team were immensely helpful in providing tips about the area. Each night they give out cocktails and champagne which creates a very social atmosphere. We met a lot of lovely fellow travellers whilst here. An added bonus is there is a hair dressers across the road - they do blow dries for 100 kuna!

• 24th Aug 2015

Beautiful views, comfy beds, very clean and modern. There are beaches close by which is good, however the old town is a bit of a ways away. However the staff more than make the stay worthwhile. Very friendly and helpful. Would certainly stay again.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Staff were amazing, gave such a brilliant welcome introduction and the 8pm treats were awesome! I never expected champagne and fruit kebabs at a hostel! Whilst the hostel is a bit tricky to find and a short bus journey away from the centre, it's very convenient for the port and has a fantastic view. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely stay again. My only critique would be that it would be useful to have lockers in the rooms.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. It's a small family owned hostel with great facilities, ambiance and view. The best part was the people - kind, easygoing and professional. The common room is really nice and they had events every night with champagne, wine, dessert, etc. Had a good time with other travelers too. Walking distance to a nice beach with a chill beach club. Buses run every 10 min. to old town.

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It's more like a B&B with bunkbeds. Friendly, welcoming, relaxed but fun atmosphere. Delicious breakfasts every morning and delicious cocktails every night! Everything is new and clean and lovely. The beds are comfortable and the staff are all incredibly helpful. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. If you're going to Dubrovnik, stay here!

By far the best hostel I´ve stayed at in my life. It has a small little community vibe that´s really easy to meet people. They have free breakfast and access to kitchen with everything you need to cook your own meals. They are SUPER clean and always have staff on premise to help clean and help you with your needs. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to get a little away from the tourist trap of old city and have a more relaxing stay close the marina (which has all the good ferries).

It was great to arrive late and not be rushed to check in. Instead we were told to relax and got offered a beer. The staff are all very nice, informative, helpfull and the cleaning is spot on. The facilities are the best I have used in any hostel in my travels. I knew this was the best hostel I had been in just from the way we were greeted when we arrived. 10/10

• 18th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I've travelled over 25 country's, 50 cities and this is by the best hostel I've ever stayed in.. The staff is amazing, the hostel is amazing and the view is even more amazing.. The stuff are very friendly and helpful and every night there was either wine and a cheese platter or something similar.. This place is new so everything is in good condition.. It is almost to good to be true, strong recommendation.. Thank you for my stay

The hostel is an absolutely brilliant place to say. After travelling extensively and visiting an array of different hostels, Villa Divine stands out in terms of the staff, atmosphere and facilities. You are made to feel very at home and welcome and my stay will always give me a very positive memory of my stay in Dubrovnik

• 15th Aug 2015

The hostel is really beautiful, everything is new and the beds are really comfortable. It's a bit far from the old city but you can get a bus very close to the hostel and go right to the center in 5 min.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Spain

This place has just been renovated so everything is brand new and very clean. Staff are lovely and views from terrace are fantastic. Great little spot.