Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Even the booking problem, they fixed it in two minutes. She was so nice and just the same as her husband! They helped me alot!

Quite possibly the nicest hostel I've stayed at. Having just come from Amsterdam where I payed 3x as much for a crummy place, Villa far exceeded my expectations. Unbelievably clean! Drinks upon arrival! Nightly cocktails and treats! Unreal views! Also it's a bit out of the main town (40 min walk) but it's very quiet which I liked. And the walk into town was through the main town so you get to see the real Dubrovnik. 100% recommend!

The two women working there were the absolute best!! They made crepes for everyone in the mornings and had nightly drinks for us!! By far the cleanest, nicest hostel I've been to. The view from the porch is also beautiful. The beds and pillows were superb. Would stay again!

The most amazing hostel I've stayed at in Europe. The staff were so friendly and helped me with maps and tips for Dubrovnik. The hostel was clean and modern and free breakfast and wifi was a bonus. Only a 10 minute ride on the bus into old town. I can't wait to go back!

Villa divine was the best hostel I've stayed at yet! The staff was amazing--the girls are so sweet and helpful. They are constantly cleaning the bathroom, which is very rare of hostels, and the breakfast is delicious, whether it be crepes or eggs. The location is awesome. Although not in old town it is a quick bus ride away, and in a cool area where there is still lots to do nearby. They have an amazing outdoor terrace that overlooks the ocean and city. I would highly recommend staying here!

The Staff was amazing. The girls had drinks ready for you when you walked in the door and had desserts and wine at night. Beautiful view at night as well. Staff was above and beyond all hostels though, they were great

• 1st Oct 2015

Excellent

The staff here were amazing! The girls are so welcoming and lovely. They greeted me with a cold drink, brought us drinks later and cooked us breakfast. They gave me a thorough run through of everything around the city and nothing was ever too much trouble. The atmosphere was great; being a smaller hostel, most people congregated in the kitchen/lounge which made it easy to made friends straight away. It has amazing views, overlooking the river and bridge. By far the best shower I have had!

• 26th Sep 2015

Wow! Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Incredibly clean, awesome kitchen, small, great atmosphere, great staff, free breakfast (not just cereal/toast either!), free drinks every evening, and free juice all day! Would recommend 100%!!

Really nice hostel! Loved that they gave you welcome juice and surprise of wine and cheese at night. Everything was super clean and the beds were comfy. Location is hard to find on first try but once you do it once it's easy to get to old town and back - 10 minute bus ride! The kitchen was also great with everything you need to cook yourself. Only wish it was cheaper I would have spent another night, but everything in Dubrovnik is expensive!

Great hostel. New, clean lines, very nice view in the living room. Rooms are very comfy, staff will give you everything you need. 9pm surprises, breakfast with pancakes. Close to the beach, market, bus station, everything 5 to 10min walking. Bus to old town will take 15min.

One of the best, if not the best, hostel that I've ever stayed in! The staff were fantastic and so helpful, facilities (bathrooms in particular) were the best of any hostel I've stayed in and the general atmosphere throughout the hostel and the guests that stayed there was amazing. Would definitely recommend and will be back if I ever return to Dubrovnik!

• 22nd Sep 2015

Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, offering a refreshing cold drink on arrival. Beautiful views from the terrace and in a great location, close to transport but away from the main tourist crowd. Owners went out of their way toto provide support and help after I had to go to hospital. Highly highly recommend.

Me as an experienced traveller can say that this hostel is in my top-5 hostels I have ever slept. The beds are of high quality, friendly employees who know what travellers wants, showers belong actually to a good hotel which is definitely a surplus considering all the other good things of the hostel. Location is actually much better than initially expected because beaches, bars, restaurants are literally around the corner and does not have the vibe of the touristic old town.

Great location given that you can take a bus to the old city but also very easily walk to the beautiful nearby Copacabana / Coral Beach.

The hosts are the absolute best. They are so sweet, nice, helpful and they keep the place spotless! It's more like an apartment than a hostel. There is a common room with an AMAZING view of the water and bridge and you can easily meet people as well. The beds are comfy. They help out with anything you might need and even did my laundry: they have breakfast and dinner time surprises like wine and ice cream. Best 'hostel' ever!! 200% recommend :)

• 17th Sep 2015

Villa Divine is a wonderfull place to stay! The hosts are so very friendly and try to help you with all your questions on your trip. The rooms was spatious and clear (though curtains would be good, as it gets pretty light from 5AM)! The terrace is just gorgeous! We were offered a drink or snack on the house every evening. The location is perfect, as it's not too far from the Old town (40 min walk or 10min bus), but still far enough to be in a peacefull area, there are nice beaches closeby :)

Loved my stay at Villa Divine! Very clean and great facilities. The staff are constantly working and willing to help you with anything you need. The bathrooms are excellent, except there's only two so can be a bit of a wait for a shower at times. The beds and pillows are super comfy. It's a small hostel so it's very easy to meet people, especially as a solo traveller. Would definitely stay here again if I were to return to Dubrovnik!

Villa Divine was the most amazing time! It wasn't walking distance from old town but I actually liked this location better, nicer beaches and less of the tourist hustle. They were so accommodating and it was spotless. We went out a couple nights and he took the liberty of ordering us cabs and helping us out! I want to come back again and again! 3 days was not enough!!

BEAUTIFUL! Huge kitchen, welcome drinks, a balcony with a view... Realized that you are staying in the "suburbs" , so it's a 10 minute (crowded) bus ride to the old city, but this area has a several nearby beaches and much better restaurants. Thanks Ivan for making our stay so great!

Dear Guest, thank you for your comments and we are happy you had a great stay at Villa Divine. Please just let me point out we are located in the residential part of Dubrovnik and not suburb, which is most appreciated by tourists due to the immediate vicinity to beaches, restaurants and cafes, shopping….. and as you mentioned, just a 10 minute bus ride from the old city Wish you all the best for your ongoing travels, and hope to see you again at Villa Divine Best regards Villa Divine Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3