Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great little hostel/guest house in Dubrovnik. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean, the facilities are good and there is AC. The only slight downside is that it's a bit far from the center of town, but it is close to beaches and a grocery store. I would stay here again in a heartbeat

Beautiful, modern place located a 10-minute bus ride away from Dubrovnik. Nice beaches nearby (walkable!) and super friendly staff who gave us free cocktails one night. There was a delicious breakfast for 30 kuna (optional) with coffee, tea, yogurt, fresh croissants, fruit, cheese and ham. The only drawback was that there was no AC in the garden rooms, only in the common area. I would definitely stay here again.

Glad you enjoyed your stay and all our facilities, sorry you didn't notice the AC in front of the garden rooms, someone must have switched it off as it's usually "too cold" in the room. Hope to see you again at Villa Divine soon!

The girls who work here are what make this hostel. They are super friendly and helpful. They even got people together, a great ice-breaker, by serving dessert. Even though you're not in old town, it's just a quick bus ride away. The place is very clean and having access to a kitchen is great. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Had a great time at this hostel! The staff are lovely and gave out home made cake and cocktails! It is a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere, only a short walk to Copacabana beach and a promenade with lots of nice restaurants and live music right next to the sea. It is also very easy to get to Old Town on the bus and the last bus home is at 2.30am which is great if you want to go out. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and go back in the future!

Nice hostel. A bit far out from the old town

Villa divine was beyond exceptional! The staff were incredible and so helpful! The rooms were clean and had the best pillows and bed in my 2 month trip around Europe. The shower had amazing pressure and were regularly cleaned. The wifi was amazing in the room and the place was not a long bus ride from the old town. It was located near some amazing beaches including copacabana! I definitely recommend to stay here, best hostel in Europe!

• 2nd Aug 2014

This was amazing!!... Monika, Eva and Maya, the hosts, were a true pleasure to be around!! They even made us treats!!! From baked cakes to awesome cocktails, place had amazing views on the terrace where you could just chill at night!!..a 5 minute bus to old town was good too so you weren't always in the middle of it!!!...felt more like a home than a hostel!!!! Thanks girls!!!!

Amazing staff, seemed to attract an awesome crowd too. Very clean, safe - like a boutique-type guesthouse. Nice big common area and view out onto the water.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your time with us. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Wish you all the best on your future travels!

Very clean hostel (best I have ever seen) with a great staff. The girls working there would absolutely help set up any trips or give recommendations on where to go or what to do. Great atmosphere in the common area with a nightly treat from the staff. Always someone there to go out with and see the city or grab a drink. I had another hostel reserved in Dubrovnik for the later part of my trip that I ended up canceling so I could go back. Down side is that laundry is expensive if you need it.

My 2 day visit turned in to 5 because I just couldn't leave. It's a great place to meet other travelers (without partying all night) and enjoy the treats from the staff each night - from tiramisu to fancy cocktails. Impeccably clean, new furnishings, and hot showers... The backpackers dream! And don't be dissuaded by the location -it's nice to get away from the thousands of tourists to sleep in peace, yet it's so easy to hop on the bus and be downtown in a breeze. Can't recommend highly enough!

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you enjoyed staying at Villa Divine! It was really nice to meet you. Hope you'll visit us again! All the best!

A very warm welcome with juice and gave me all the relevant information about the location, transport and where to eat. The hostel itself is very cute and nicely decorated with new amenities and is super clean. I would actually love to stay longer here as the view from the balcony is amazing, and you can lounge around in the common area with super chill fellow travellers.The only thing I had a problem with was the location, as it was slightly hard to find and a bit far from the old city.

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are exceptional!!! Everything is super clean and whilst the location is a little further from the old town there is a fantastic beach within walking distance! Totally amazing. I can't rate this more highly

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you at Villa Divine again in the future! Warm regards from Villa Divine team!

Location: Villa Devine is located on a peninsula a bit outside Dubrovnik Oldtown City centre. At first I thought this was a problem but it shows that this peninsula has everything you need, beaches and good food till a better price than in the city. The easiest way to get into oldtown is by bus or cab and its pretty cheap and secure!

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you for your kind comments! It was really nice meeting you and having you at Villa Divine! Hope to see you again in the future! All the best from Villa Divine team!

The staff are the best in any hostel that I've been to. The place is spotless, the girls help you with everything, and the view is incredible. The only downside is that the laundry is a bit expensive.

Honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! I felt at home the moment I walked in. The staff are amazing and its the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. Beds are comfy too! It's out of the hustle and bussle of the old quarter which I liked and it's only a 10 minute bus ride if you want to get into the thick of it. Beaches close by too :) No fancy facilities like a gym or a pool but if your looking for a great kitchen this place has got it.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Lovely hostel, with clean rooms and a chilled out atmosphere. Really great staff who are very informative and make you feel very at ease. Going back for sure!

Dear friend! Thanks so much for your comments! We're glad you enjoyed staying at Villa Divine! It's pleasure to have guests like you! Best wishes!

I say thank you, to the great staff from Villa Divine! It was the perfect combination of a beach holiday and sight seeing. The hostel has a great common area with a good equipped kitchen and an amazing view from the balcony. Although I was travelling by myself I never got bored. There are always people around to join for some trip and the girls from the staff did their best by offering special treats in the evening (home-made wine, rakija, cocktails etc.). I will definitely come again.

Thank you so much for your review and all compliments, we appreciate it. We really enjoyed having you at Villa Divine and we're glad you enjoyed staying with us! Warm regards from whole Villa Divine team!

Cleanest hostel ever, gorgeous setting, committed staff, great value. They will pamper you. Feel Divine!

Thank you for sharing your memories from Villa Divine on-line! We're so happy we had a guest like you! Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine in the future!

Amazing hostel..staff were so friendly and helpful, the place was always extremely clean and tidy and there was an awesome place to swim very close by. There was a great atmosphere in this hostel and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

• 19th Jul 2014

Thanks for your compliments! It was nice to meet you and we're so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Hope you'll have a good time on your future travels and see you soon!

A great place if you're traveling with another person. Though not right in Old Town, it's easy to get to by bus. The staff welcomed us with water and juice, and sat us down and told us everything to do and see in Dubrovnik. It's also close to a few great beaches. Would definitely stay again!

Thank you so much for you kind comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine and we hope that we will be able to greet you again in Dubrovnik!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4