Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The location was perfect for the beach and great view of the harbour. Not int the centre of town like some other hotels but easily accessible by a short bus journey and the directions I was sent were clear. The area also seemed safe and the bus route doubles back on itself if you miss your stop! Very clean, beautifully decorated and spacious.

Awesome hostel, the vibe is great, nice little common room/kitchen with amazing terrace and view. Girls running the place are awesome. Rooms and everything is super clean and well looked after. Short bus ride to old town but it's close to its own beaches and restraunts.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment we really appreciate it. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with, us it was nice meeting you and we hope we get to welcome you at Villa Divine again soon. Safe travels!

The best hostel I have ever stayed at! The staff were friendly and helpful I felt really welcomed. The hostel was clean and fresh!

• 27th Aug 2014

Thank you so much for your comment! We are very happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine. All the best!

Excellent staff who make this place really enjoyable and go out of their way to help with requests. Everything was cleaned regularly. Main negative is that it is very expensive for what was a basic room (private) with no aircon, no fan or even a mirror. Kitchen was great and the view from the common area balcony was beautiful.

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! The only thing better than the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the hostel were the nightly treats. I wish I could have stayed longer and will definitely stay here when I am back in Dubrovnik. While the location can be tricky to find at first, it is well worth it. The view from the porch is great, it's close to all the beaches, and the Old Town is minutes away. Thanks for everything!

Dear guest, thank you so much for all your compliments. We are happy we got a chance to meet you and glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope we get a chance to greet you again here at Villa Divine. All the best!

Great staff, very friendly... great view of the sea! I just think they could include breakfast in the price, instead of charging extra!

• 24th Aug 2014

Staff was beyond amazing. They brought out surprises every evening for us. They were always cleaning. They were so friendly and helpful. You must stay here if you're going to Dubrovnik.

• 24th Aug 2014

Such a great way to end our stay in dubrovnik! The staff here are friendly, welcoming and provided us with all the info we needed for the area. Our room was spotlessly clean, as were the rest of the facilities. The shared kitchen has the most amazing views of the water and the lower level has a cute courtyard to hang out. Definitely recommend this hostel and we will be back!!

Thank you so much for your comment dear Villa Divine guest. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, looking forward to welcoming you again. Your Villa Divine staff!

Highly recommended! We stayed in the private three-bed room, and were very pleased with it. The room itself was large, modern, very clean and air conditioned. The hostel staff were extremely helpful, and the hostel is near to a lovely beach and a big supermarket. The old town is a short bus ride away.

Truly a fantastic hostel!! From cleanliness to facilities- I give it 100%. The rooms are very modern, spacious and the air con is a plus. Superb staff, very accommodating and friendly. The free pub crawl is a blast! This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The overall vibe was very welcoming and the social aspect of it all was unforgettable. Thanks to everyone at villa skansi for an amazing stay and I'll see you next time!

Everything about the hostel is fantastic. The three girls in charge run everything smoothly and are incredibly friendly. This Hostel is so good that the 'drawback' of having to travel from the Old Town to the hostel disappears from your mind. This distance issue is not really an issue at all since catching the bus is pretty simple and the prices around the area are lower than in the old town. I truly recommend it.

Dear Villa Divine guest, thank you for your comment. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the recommendations and hope to see you at Villa Divine again. Safe travels!

Me and my girlfriend had a lovely stay at Villa Divine, the staff was very helpfull and professional, and we were greeted with a cocktail upon arrival!

Dear Villa Divine guest, than you for your compliments. All the best!

Really enjoyed my stay at Villa Divine. The staff were really friendly and had loads of info about what to do around dubrovnik. The hostel was clean, had good facilities and is not far from a couple of beaches. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay again.

• 17th Aug 2014

Dear guest, thank you for you comment. So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine in the future. All the best!

Great little hostel/guest house in Dubrovnik. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean, the facilities are good and there is AC. The only slight downside is that it's a bit far from the center of town, but it is close to beaches and a grocery store. I would stay here again in a heartbeat

Dear guest, thank you for your kind comment. Dubrovnik consists of two main parts which is Old Town and our area which is the center for everything else, therefore our guests who had a chance to stay in both areas prefer our area because there is no noise, you are close to all the beaches and to the famous Promenade street. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again here at Villa Divine! Safe travels!

Although location is not great, it is really to get to the old town. there is a bus every 10min. staff is incredible

I stayed one night in Villa Divine. The location is out of the crowd of Dubrovnik and very peaceful. You have a very nice view from the balcony and a nice garden.However my way to the hostel was long and it was hard to find the hostel..Be careful to ask the bus driver the post office in "lapad". Anyway the staff was helpful and the place clean and spacious. Going to Dubrovnik old town afterwards is easy (10 min by bus) and it is relaxing to come back to a peaceful place.

• 15th Aug 2014

Really nice hostel in a beautiful location! The rooms were very clean and nice and the staff were wonderful and very helpful. They made you feel at home straight away and were very helpful in suggesting the best places to go and in answering any questions that you may have. We would definitely stay here again!

• 14th Aug 2014

Dear Villa Divine guest, thank you for your comments we really appreciate them. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully, we get to see you soon again. Good luck!

Great pleace!!! The staff was efficient and thoughtfull..They helped me with everything i needed. I would sure return.

Dear Villa Divine guest, thank you so much for your comment. It was great meeting you and we hope to see you again here in Dubrovnik! Good luck with everything.

Beautiful, modern place located a 10-minute bus ride away from Dubrovnik. Nice beaches nearby (walkable!) and super friendly staff who gave us free cocktails one night. There was a delicious breakfast for 30 kuna (optional) with coffee, tea, yogurt, fresh croissants, fruit, cheese and ham. The only drawback was that there was no AC in the garden rooms, only in the common area. I would definitely stay here again.

Glad you enjoyed your stay and all our facilities, sorry you didn't notice the AC in front of the garden rooms, someone must have switched it off as it's usually "too cold" in the room. Hope to see you again at Villa Divine soon!

Awsome Hostel with friendly staff and guests, even though its not a party hostel the coazy living room makes it easy to getting to know people. It's a 10min bus ride from city center but the buses are pretty regular and allows you to explore a different side of the city, that most people usually don't. Its very clean, all forniture is new and the girls working there make the best coffee in Europe (Maya and Monika). This was definitely the best Hostel I have ever stayed at!