Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I had a fantastic stay even though I only stayed one night! The staff are wonderful and seem to be constantly cleaning (not that I'm complaining). It really felt a home away from home, I loved the fact how easy it was to relax and hang out and meet new people. I really appreciate how modern and clean the bathrooms are too! Only suggestion would be to clarify the directions on how to take the bus to get there. Get off after the Lapad Post office at the SECOND Bakery Klas not the first one.

Amazing place to stay. Highly social feel for the solo traveler. A tad pricy but well worth the money for the atmosphere and the people. The owner and his staff are exceptional, going out of their way to make your time in Dubrovnik one to remember. Easily accessible by bus, staying just outside the city has it's charm and is close to the bus terminal and the ferry. I will be back!

This place is pretty incredible when it comes to hostels. Staff here if you can afford it and dont mind being a little bit away from the old city. Staff was incredible, rooms where spotless, and met some really great people.

I enjoyed my stay here. Staff are nice and the atmosphere was good. There is minimal common area room and even though there are more expensive hostels in Dubrovnik this was the most expensive hostel I've stayed at and it isn't near the best I've experienced

Dear guest, we are glad you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Our modern common area with full equipped kitchen, large sea view terrace and and other amenities has always been highly appreciated by all our guests, but we will consider your comment. Even though less expensive than other properties, but best rated as the past 4 years, our aim remains to be best of the best. Thank you for your comments and wish you safe travel! Best regards Villa Divine team

Fantastic hostel! Very clean. Only issue is that the location is quite far away and the walk from the bus is about 15 minutes.

Thank you for your comments and glad you enjoyed your stay! Villa Divine is located in a highly recommended touristic area within 5-10 minutes walk to best restaurants and cafes, beaches, shopping and buses running every 10 minutes to the old town, bus and boat terminal. Wish you all the best for your ongoing travel. bes tregards Villa Divine Team

The best hostel to stay at ever! Felt like we were at home and apart of the family. Everyone was so lovely and welcoming. The view is amazing, great atmosphere so relaxed. The fecilities are kept very clean and modern, felt extremely safe there. So happy we got recommended this place! Wish we could've stayed longer. Katie and Abby.

Very spacious hostel and awesome atmosphere! The staff were helpful and friendly (they offer lemonade when you first arrive their hostel after long hot day in the sun). I'd recommend anyone who's visiting in dubrovnik and wants to have a great accommodation.

Best hostel I have ever been to hands down. Family run and owned, nice and helpful staff and good setup. Loved it

• 1st Sep 2015

The most amazing hostel I've ever stayed at! Such hospitality and kindness! Happy hour was such a nice surprise every night and I could not believe how incredibly clean it was. Beautiful hostel, definitely stay here!

Everything was excellent. The view, the facilities and the staff. Best hostel I've ever stayed in.

• 28th Aug 2015

Lovely people, beautiful hostel. I highly recommend. Everything's fine, at Villa Divine. Adam, Jonny and Dave.

• 27th Aug 2015

Super clean, cozy and new hostel. One of the best ones I have been in my life. The owner was super friendly and helpful, simply amazing. I highly recommend it if you are staying in Dubrovnik. My only note is about the music from the radio playing all day... I will choose maybe a chill out station and with a lower audio :)

Dear guest, thank you for your comments and recommendations. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine and hope to greet you here again in the near future with great chill out music, already in place. Best regards from the Villa Divine team!

Thank you so much to the amazing family that owns and runs this hotel. Ivan the owner welcomed us with a comprehensive introduction to Dubrovnik, and whilst there the other members of the team were immensely helpful in providing tips about the area. Each night they give out cocktails and champagne which creates a very social atmosphere. We met a lot of lovely fellow travellers whilst here. An added bonus is there is a hair dressers across the road - they do blow dries for 100 kuna!

• 24th Aug 2015

Beautiful views, comfy beds, very clean and modern. There are beaches close by which is good, however the old town is a bit of a ways away. However the staff more than make the stay worthwhile. Very friendly and helpful. Would certainly stay again.

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Staff were amazing, gave such a brilliant welcome introduction and the 8pm treats were awesome! I never expected champagne and fruit kebabs at a hostel! Whilst the hostel is a bit tricky to find and a short bus journey away from the centre, it's very convenient for the port and has a fantastic view. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely stay again. My only critique would be that it would be useful to have lockers in the rooms.

Thank you so much for your comments! We're happy you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine and hope to welcome you again in the future! Best regards Villa Divine team

Everything is Fine at Villa Divine - BEST HOSTEL! This was the best hostel! we stayed in august 21st for 3 nights, met so many lovely people in our hostel, the host on arrival, sat us down, gave us a map, showed us the area and all the good places to go! he offered tea, water and biscuits. his wife always did our washing up never let us do it! so nice! they encouraged a social atmosphere and provided drinks at 8pm-9pm every evening was was great! fantastic place!

• 21st Aug 2015

Hi girls! Thank your for spreading the word. we are more than happy you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine, it was great meeting and hope you will come back again. Best regards Villa Divine team

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. It's a small family owned hostel with great facilities, ambiance and view. The best part was the people - kind, easygoing and professional. The common room is really nice and they had events every night with champagne, wine, dessert, etc. Had a good time with other travelers too. Walking distance to a nice beach with a chill beach club. Buses run every 10 min. to old town.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you at Villa Divine again in the future! Warm regards from Villa Divine team!

Lovely stay here in such a beautiful hostel. Staying outside old town was actually nice, having access to some lovely beaches and being able to catch the bus into the old town was good.

Dear Villa Divine guest, thank you for your comments we really appreciate them. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully, we get to see you soon again. Best regards Villa Divine Team

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It's more like a B&B with bunkbeds. Friendly, welcoming, relaxed but fun atmosphere. Delicious breakfasts every morning and delicious cocktails every night! Everything is new and clean and lovely. The beds are comfortable and the staff are all incredibly helpful. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. If you're going to Dubrovnik, stay here!

Dear guest, nothing better than nice comments such as yours, glad you enjoyed Villa Divne so much.Wish you all the best and hope to greet you again soon at Villa Divine. Best regards Villa Divine team

By far the best hostel I´ve stayed at in my life. It has a small little community vibe that´s really easy to meet people. They have free breakfast and access to kitchen with everything you need to cook your own meals. They are SUPER clean and always have staff on premise to help clean and help you with your needs. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to get a little away from the tourist trap of old city and have a more relaxing stay close the marina (which has all the good ferries).

Dear guest, THANK YOU for your recommendations, we are happy your enjoyed Villa Divne in all maters, this makes our job worthwhile. hopefully we will have a chance to greet you again in the future. We wish you all the best for your ongoing travel! Best regards Villa Divine Team.