Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

A very warm welcome with juice and gave me all the relevant information about the location, transport and where to eat. The hostel itself is very cute and nicely decorated with new amenities and is super clean. I would actually love to stay longer here as the view from the balcony is amazing, and you can lounge around in the common area with super chill fellow travellers.The only thing I had a problem with was the location, as it was slightly hard to find and a bit far from the old city.

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you enjoyed your stay although it was short. And considering our location we find us well-located as we're located in a residential center of Dubrovnik and it is a quick 10 minutes bus ride by public transportation that runs regularly every 10 minutes to the Old Town. Hope you'll come again in Dubrovnik and choose Villa Divine one more time for your stay!

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are exceptional!!! Everything is super clean and whilst the location is a little further from the old town there is a fantastic beach within walking distance! Totally amazing. I can't rate this more highly

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you at Villa Divine again in the future! Warm regards from Villa Divine team!

Location: Villa Devine is located on a peninsula a bit outside Dubrovnik Oldtown City centre. At first I thought this was a problem but it shows that this peninsula has everything you need, beaches and good food till a better price than in the city. The easiest way to get into oldtown is by bus or cab and its pretty cheap and secure!

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you for your kind comments! It was really nice meeting you and having you at Villa Divine! Hope to see you again in the future! All the best from Villa Divine team!

The staff are the best in any hostel that I've been to. The place is spotless, the girls help you with everything, and the view is incredible. The only downside is that the laundry is a bit expensive.

Thank you for taking your time and writing about your experience at Villa Divine. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! It was pleasure to meet you. Wish you all the best on your future travels!

Honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! I felt at home the moment I walked in. The staff are amazing and its the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. Beds are comfy too! It's out of the hustle and bussle of the old quarter which I liked and it's only a 10 minute bus ride if you want to get into the thick of it. Beaches close by too :) No fancy facilities like a gym or a pool but if your looking for a great kitchen this place has got it.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Lovely hostel, with clean rooms and a chilled out atmosphere. Really great staff who are very informative and make you feel very at ease. Going back for sure!

Dear friend! Thanks so much for your comments! We're glad you enjoyed staying at Villa Divine! It's pleasure to have guests like you! Best wishes!

I say thank you, to the great staff from Villa Divine! It was the perfect combination of a beach holiday and sight seeing. The hostel has a great common area with a good equipped kitchen and an amazing view from the balcony. Although I was travelling by myself I never got bored. There are always people around to join for some trip and the girls from the staff did their best by offering special treats in the evening (home-made wine, rakija, cocktails etc.). I will definitely come again.

Thank you so much for your review and all compliments, we appreciate it. We really enjoyed having you at Villa Divine and we're glad you enjoyed staying with us! Warm regards from whole Villa Divine team!

Cleanest hostel ever, gorgeous setting, committed staff, great value. They will pamper you. Feel Divine!

Thank you for sharing your memories from Villa Divine on-line! We're so happy we had a guest like you! Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine in the future!

Amazing hostel..staff were so friendly and helpful, the place was always extremely clean and tidy and there was an awesome place to swim very close by. There was a great atmosphere in this hostel and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

• 19th Jul 2014

Thanks for your compliments! It was nice to meet you and we're so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Hope you'll have a good time on your future travels and see you soon!

A great place if you're traveling with another person. Though not right in Old Town, it's easy to get to by bus. The staff welcomed us with water and juice, and sat us down and told us everything to do and see in Dubrovnik. It's also close to a few great beaches. Would definitely stay again!

Thank you so much for you kind comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine and we hope that we will be able to greet you again in Dubrovnik!

Great place to stay, and I highly recommend it. It's very clean, not too crowded, and has nice and helpful staff. There are a few beaches nearby, too. Staying in the old city is too much of a pain, and this is a shirt bus ride away without being too far.

Thanks for spreading the word about Villa Divine. We're so happy that we had a guest like you. Wish you all the best!

Extremely helpful staff and clean hostel

Thank you for your kind words! Hope you have fun on the rest of your trip!

Great hostel! Staff where so helpful and friendly, they had drink and canopies every night in the common room so it was very sociable and easy to meet people. Hostel was very clean and modern, great kitchen facilities especially. Was like living in a home for a few days :) Would recommend to anyone to stay there!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you for sharing your memories from Villa Divine on-line! We're really glad you had such a good time during your stay with us. Wish you all the best on your future travels!

The best hostel I've stayed in - really clean, nicely decorated and with lovely staff who make you feel at home. They create a great atmosphere for socialising without it being a loud party hostel. Good bus links to city and nice to be out of the busy old town.

• 9th Jul 2014

Thank you so much for your review. All your compliments mean a lot to us as you stayed whole week and became a part of Villa Divine family. Wish you all the best. Warm regards, Villa Divine Team!

This is the best hostel I ever stayed in. Everything was superb. It's super clean and nicely decorated. The hosts were extremely helpful with everything. Upon my arrival I was given a drink, a map and a lot of detailed information. In the evenings they made some pizza and offered us to try some home made vine. For a small fee they will do your laundry. The hostel is in a quiet street about 10-15min bus ride to the old town and 2 minute walk to supermarket.

Dear friend! Thank you so much for taking time to let us know what you thought about your time with us. We're really glad you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine. Hope to see you again in the future. Wish you all the best on your future travels.

This is a really funky and cool hostel. The hosts are absolutely lovely and the view is amazing. Close to some really nice beaches and a quick walk to the bus to go to the Old Town. The 'treats' each night are a very nice touch. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again.

Dear Villa Divine guest, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you here again in the future. Warm regards, Villa Divine team!

Best hostel I have stayed at yet, staff are super friendly and very helpful with any questions you have. Get a treat every night bringing the hostel together. Would definitely go back!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine and we hope to welcome you here again in the future. All the best!

The girls that works on the hostel are lovely!!!

Thank you for your compliments! Best regards from Maya, Monica and Iva!

Incredible hostel. So clean and the staff try very hard to make you feel welcome and happy, I loved it and everyone I spoke to felt the same.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your time with us! It was really nice having you around! Looking forward to greeting you again in the future at Villa Divine! All the best!

I was wondering why this hostel has a 100% after I came and now I got. Everything is just perfect! Please note two things: they are not a party hostel but you can meet people so easy there that partying is easy! Second is that they are in a peninsula a little far from the old town but you know what, the old town is always crowded and veeeery hot and there is nothing better than to wake up and look at that amazing view of the balcony! Thank you girls to make me feel at home!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope that you enjoyed your stay here as much we enjoyed having you at Villa Divine. It was really nice to meet you and we hope that we will be able to greet you again at Villa Divine!