Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Staff were lovely, incredible view and felt like home. The only reason for not giving full marks on facilities was the lineup for the bathroom which once available was 100% clean. Thank you for your great hospitality.

Thank you for your comments! Sorry if we did not mention we have 2 more full equiped bathrooms (WC + shower) on th ground floor. Wish you all the best for your future travels. Best regards Your Villa Divine team

I loved my stay in Villa Divine!!! The staff is awesome, the location close to beautiful beaches, the hostel was super clean and I met many nice people there! Hope to come back one day :) Nadi

Dear guest, thank you for your compliments. It was nice meeting you and we hope to see you soon at Villa Divine! Safe travels.

Located 10 min by bus from old town, gives you the opportunity to see another side of Dubrovnik. The place is great and the girls did an amazing job addressing all needs during the stay, making it convenient for guests to mingle in the evening and keeping the place sparkling clean

The girls who work here are what make this hostel. They are super friendly and helpful. They even got people together, a great ice-breaker, by serving dessert. Even though you're not in old town, it's just a quick bus ride away. The place is very clean and having access to a kitchen is great. I definitely recommend this hostel.

Thank you for sharing your memories from Villa Divine on-line! We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Wish you all the best on your future travels!

Had a great time at this hostel! The staff are lovely and gave out home made cake and cocktails! It is a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere, only a short walk to Copacabana beach and a promenade with lots of nice restaurants and live music right next to the sea. It is also very easy to get to Old Town on the bus and the last bus home is at 2.30am which is great if you want to go out. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and go back in the future!

Thank you so much for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It was nice meeting you and we hope to see you soon again. Good luck and safe travels from your Villa Divine Team!

Nice hostel. A bit far out from the old town

Thank you for your review and your opinion about our location. We consider us well-located as we're located in a residential center of Dubrovnik and it is a quick 10 minutes bus ride by public transportation that runs regularly every 10 minutes to the Old Town.

Villa divine was beyond exceptional! The staff were incredible and so helpful! The rooms were clean and had the best pillows and bed in my 2 month trip around Europe. The shower had amazing pressure and were regularly cleaned. The wifi was amazing in the room and the place was not a long bus ride from the old town. It was located near some amazing beaches including copacabana! I definitely recommend to stay here, best hostel in Europe!

• 2nd Aug 2014

Thanks for spreading the word about Villa Divine! We're so glad that we had a guest like you. Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine! All the best!

This was amazing!!... Monika, Eva and Maya, the hosts, were a true pleasure to be around!! They even made us treats!!! From baked cakes to awesome cocktails, place had amazing views on the terrace where you could just chill at night!!..a 5 minute bus to old town was good too so you weren't always in the middle of it!!!...felt more like a home than a hostel!!!! Thanks girls!!!!

Dear friend! Thank you so much for you kind words! We hope that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you here! Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine! Greetings from Monika, Maya and Iva!

Amazing staff, seemed to attract an awesome crowd too. Very clean, safe - like a boutique-type guesthouse. Nice big common area and view out onto the water.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your time with us. We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Wish you all the best on your future travels!

Very clean hostel (best I have ever seen) with a great staff. The girls working there would absolutely help set up any trips or give recommendations on where to go or what to do. Great atmosphere in the common area with a nightly treat from the staff. Always someone there to go out with and see the city or grab a drink. I had another hostel reserved in Dubrovnik for the later part of my trip that I ended up canceling so I could go back. Down side is that laundry is expensive if you need it.

Thank you for you kind comments! We're glad you had such a good time during your stay at Villa Divine! It was really nice to meet you and hope to see you again at Villa Divine! Best wishes!

My 2 day visit turned in to 5 because I just couldn't leave. It's a great place to meet other travelers (without partying all night) and enjoy the treats from the staff each night - from tiramisu to fancy cocktails. Impeccably clean, new furnishings, and hot showers... The backpackers dream! And don't be dissuaded by the location -it's nice to get away from the thousands of tourists to sleep in peace, yet it's so easy to hop on the bus and be downtown in a breeze. Can't recommend highly enough!

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you enjoyed staying at Villa Divine! It was really nice to meet you. Hope you'll visit us again! All the best!

I loved staying at this hostel. On top meeting some great people there with whom I hung out, the staff were incredibly hospitable, friendly and warm, lovely to chat to and really helpful. The rooms are clean and cool, great view of the bay and bridge, and common room/kitchen and bathroom facilities are really decent. It's easy to get to the bus stop which is frequent and super quick in and out to Pile Gate of Old Town (and runs late so no problem staying out), or to nearby beaches and resorts.

A very warm welcome with juice and gave me all the relevant information about the location, transport and where to eat. The hostel itself is very cute and nicely decorated with new amenities and is super clean. I would actually love to stay longer here as the view from the balcony is amazing, and you can lounge around in the common area with super chill fellow travellers.The only thing I had a problem with was the location, as it was slightly hard to find and a bit far from the old city.

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you enjoyed your stay although it was short. And considering our location we find us well-located as we're located in a residential center of Dubrovnik and it is a quick 10 minutes bus ride by public transportation that runs regularly every 10 minutes to the Old Town. Hope you'll come again in Dubrovnik and choose Villa Divine one more time for your stay!

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are exceptional!!! Everything is super clean and whilst the location is a little further from the old town there is a fantastic beach within walking distance! Totally amazing. I can't rate this more highly

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you at Villa Divine again in the future! Warm regards from Villa Divine team!

Location: Villa Devine is located on a peninsula a bit outside Dubrovnik Oldtown City centre. At first I thought this was a problem but it shows that this peninsula has everything you need, beaches and good food till a better price than in the city. The easiest way to get into oldtown is by bus or cab and its pretty cheap and secure!

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you for your kind comments! It was really nice meeting you and having you at Villa Divine! Hope to see you again in the future! All the best from Villa Divine team!

The staff are the best in any hostel that I've been to. The place is spotless, the girls help you with everything, and the view is incredible. The only downside is that the laundry is a bit expensive.

Thank you for taking your time and writing about your experience at Villa Divine. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! It was pleasure to meet you. Wish you all the best on your future travels!

Honestly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! I felt at home the moment I walked in. The staff are amazing and its the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at. Beds are comfy too! It's out of the hustle and bussle of the old quarter which I liked and it's only a 10 minute bus ride if you want to get into the thick of it. Beaches close by too :) No fancy facilities like a gym or a pool but if your looking for a great kitchen this place has got it.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Lovely hostel, with clean rooms and a chilled out atmosphere. Really great staff who are very informative and make you feel very at ease. Going back for sure!

Dear friend! Thanks so much for your comments! We're glad you enjoyed staying at Villa Divine! It's pleasure to have guests like you! Best wishes!

I say thank you, to the great staff from Villa Divine! It was the perfect combination of a beach holiday and sight seeing. The hostel has a great common area with a good equipped kitchen and an amazing view from the balcony. Although I was travelling by myself I never got bored. There are always people around to join for some trip and the girls from the staff did their best by offering special treats in the evening (home-made wine, rakija, cocktails etc.). I will definitely come again.

Thank you so much for your review and all compliments, we appreciate it. We really enjoyed having you at Villa Divine and we're glad you enjoyed staying with us! Warm regards from whole Villa Divine team!

Cleanest hostel ever, gorgeous setting, committed staff, great value. They will pamper you. Feel Divine!

Thank you for sharing your memories from Villa Divine on-line! We're so happy we had a guest like you! Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine in the future!