Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great Hostel! Super clean! Very intimate! Maja the receptionist was so helpful and friendly! There would be little gatherings so all the people at the hostel could get together over a snack and meet each other. Loved it!

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine and we hope that we will be able to greet you again in Dubrovnik! All the best! :)

This place is awesome - very close to the center yet hidden away and the owner is a great host - very helpful and welcoming. I'd definitely recommend it!

• 1st Jun 2014

Thank you for your compliments! We appreciate it! Wish you all the best on your future travels!

Villa Devine is by far one of one the best places I have stayed in my trip so far. The staff was amazing welcoming friendly and accommodating. The location was great. The facilities were clean. I would highly recommend anyone going to dubrovnik to stay at villa Devine.

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine. All the best!

Great stay! Friendly staff, great atmosphere and comfy bed! Will be back before summers over!

So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine. All the best!

My stay at Villa Divine was fantastic, the hostel was very clean and secure. The staff were incredibly helpful throughout the stay and were never short of suggestions for things to do. The room was great and the hostel had excellent facilities. I highly recommend staying here, I will be returning,

Thank you for your compliments! We appreciate it. We hope you'll have fun on your ongoing travels. It would be nice to greet you again at Villa Divine.

1 2 3 Next » last »