Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Villa Divine was a sweet spot between convenience (very near to a supermarket and a short walk from the bus stop to old town as well as restaurants) and tranquility (very nice balcony). The staff were very helpful. They were also very friendly, and created a welcoming and lively atmosphere, especially in the common area at night where guests would gather together for a chat over dessert. Facilities were well maintained and kept very clean.

Thanks for spreading the word about Villa Divine! We're so glad that we had a guest like you. Looking forward to greeting you again in Villa Divine! All the best!

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever been to, with very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel feels more like a house and has a big balcony overlooking the water. The only downside is the location, which is quite far from the old city. Getting around by bus however is very easy and affordable and if you want some quiet time at the hostel or nearby beaches it's perfect. Also one of the comfiest mattresses I've had in a hostel :)

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Wish you all the best on your future travels!

Villa Divine is gorgeous with fantastic views. The staff are very friendly and happy to help. Not too far to walk to either public transport or a nice beach. They provide a nice treat each night too! Beautiful!

• 1st Jul 2014

Thank you for sharing your memories from Villa Divine on-line. Greetings from all of us! Wish you all the best!

Literally the best hostel I have stayed at. The staff is incredibly accommodating. Anything you need, they get it. Even when you insist on cleaning up your own dishes they always express that you are here to enjoy your holiday/vacation. The owners genuinely care how you feel and want you to feel like youre at home. I cannot recommend this place enough. In terms of location, it is right near the beach and a 10 minute bus ride to old city. Can't beat that!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you here again in the future. Hope your leg is better and you could enjoy rest of your holiday! Warm regards, Villa Divine Team!

I stayed here late June, 2014 and it was actually the best Hostel I have ever been to. The staff and cleanliness are what made it stand out. The staff were incredibly helpful, kind and made you feel welcome. Upon arrival they sit with you to explain the area, make suggestions on where to eat, party, sights to see and will show how to get around the city. They will go above and beyond to ensure you are having an amazing time. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!

I really enjoyed my time at the hostel, so much so that I stayed there again at the very end of my trip. The staff were wonderful and extremely helpful, the accommodation was clean and I met many friendly other travellers there. I would happily stay there again!

• 28th Jun 2014

Thank you for your compliments! We appreciate it. We hope you'll have fun on your on-going travels. It would be nice to greet you again at Villa Divine! Best wishes!

Dubrovnik was our favorite city by far, and staying here helped make that experience. Go to the nude beach on Lokrum! Naked cliff diving was one of the best experiences of my life. The hostel was clean and felt like a safe family area

• 26th Jun 2014

Thank you for your compliments! We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Dubrovnik and Villa Divine! Hope you will come again! Greetings from Villa Divine!

Villa Divine is the nicest hostel we stayed at on our travels, with a beautiful view, great staff and it is ridiculously clean and tidy. Monica, Iva and Maya were all very friendly and made us feel right at home. The only problem was we didn't get a photo before we left! Will definitely recommend this hostel to other heading to Dubrovnic.

Dear friend! Thank you for sharing your memories from Villa Divine on-line! We're also sad we didn't take photo but we will take it next time you come in Dubrovnik and Villa Divine! Wish you all the best!

Probably the most beautiful hostel we stayed in on our trip. They have clearly put a lot of work into this place - the interiors are just gorgeous. It is a bit of a distance from the Old Town but the bus is handy enough. We did not have an easy time finding it though (probably the bus driver's fault, not the hostel's directions). There is a nice common area, balcony, kitchen, 3 bathrooms, computer... Really ideal. Just lacking in atmosphere. But that might just have been for that night obviously

Dear Villa Divine guest! Thank you so much for your review, we're always glad to read about different experiences so we can grow and better ourselves for our future guests.We're sorry or the lack of atmosphere and we're pretty much sure that it was only for that one night as most of guests staying that night at Villa Divine went out quite early.Wish you all the best!

Loved this hostel! By far the best one I stayed at and everyone was so accommodating - when I wanted to extend my stay they didn't have any beds available and so I was offered the couch so I wouldn't have to leave the group! Free cocktails and ice-cream, offered juice upon arrival and got a handy list of Croatian phrases. Will definitely stay with Villa Divine again - felt like home!

• 20th Jun 2014

Thanks for spreading the word about Villa Divine! We're so glad we had a guest like you. Looking forward to greeting you again at Villa Divine- your second home! All the best!

Look no further than Villa Divine. The rooms and bathrooms are kept spotless at all times. The place is pretty small so it never gets cramped or dirty. The lounge area is nice with a pretty good kitchen. The terrace has a great view overlooking the water. However, the best part is the staff, especially Monika and Maja. They are dedicated to making sure you have a perfect stay in Dubrovnik, be it by booking kayaking excursions or making banana splits. Best hostel I've ever stayed at.

Thank you for your compliments. We hope you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine as much as we enjoyed having you here. Hopefully one day you'll be able to visit us again. Greetings from Villa Divine from Maja and Monika!

The staff at Villa Divine are the absolute best. They are SO helpful, patient, considerate, and will make your Dubrovnik experience the best it can be. Monika made the whole hostel banana splits one night (Thank you!), I saw one staff member plan out an entire Croatian trip with someone staying there for an hour. The hostel is super clean, in a great location so you can go to the beaches and take a quick bus to Old Town. Definitely the best choice for Dubrovnik.

Thank you for your kind words. We always try to help all our guests and make you feel like home. Hope you'll have fun on your ongoing travels and it would be nice to greet you again at Villa Divine. All the best!

Excellent Hostel, Value for money second to none, one of the most welcoming places I have ever stayed. Strongly reccomend for anyone who is staying in Dubrovnik.

Thank you so much for your compliments. We are glad to hear you consider us the best when it comes to value for money and that you enjoyed staying with us. We wish you all the best! Greetings from Villa Divine!

This is the best hostel EVER! Super clean, they have air conditioning, cute rooms and facilities, there is a market super close and the bus stop to the center is close as well. Why would you stay outside of the center? Because it's 10 TIMES BETTER... There are way less tourists, the beaches closer to the hostel are less crowded and better AND the center is really close to the hostel anyway by bus. DONT STAY ANYWHERE ELSE! The view from the balcony is amazing, the staff is great, all around GREAT

Thank you for your compliments. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine. It was pleasure to meet you. Wish you all the best on your future travels!

The nicest people who will do anything to make your stay amazing. So helpful and so clean! The location is good- a bus ride or a 45 min walk to the old town. It was so clean and comfortable. The staff were amazing- they even made us banana splits one night and hired a guitar player to play for us on the balcony! After only 2 nights we felt like family. The hostel also has a very social atmosphere and the common areas was always fun. Highly highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine as much as we enjoyed having you here! All the best!

Amazing, fun and safe place! Keep up the great job girls!! Thanks for everything, it really made my trip run smoothly and have time to fall in love with Dubrovnik. xx

Great hostel, it's a good 10min bus ride from old town. However there is no need to stay close to old town as buses run really efficiently. It's just a 10min walk to the bus stop from the hostel. The hostel is definitely a boutique hostel. The girls that run the hostel make it your home. They're great they ensure your happy, explain where you are and how to make the best of your time in Dubrovnik. Really clean hostel!

Thank you for your comments. It was nice to meet you and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope you'll have a good time on your future travels! Hopefully, one day you'll be able to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik.

Superb place and staff, they really want to make your stay great. Would stay again.

Thank you for your compliments! We expect you to be back soon! Good luck with everything! Warm regards from Villa Divine Team!

Loved, loved, loved my stay at Villa Divine. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. The place may seem far at first but in the end, it's perfect. I'm 30 and still met some people my age. It is not your typical party place but rather a very nice place with great people who enjoy just grabbing a drink outside and having a chat. The commute to the old town in easy and there are some great restaurants and beaches right in Lapad.

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed you stay at Villa Divine and hope we will be able to greet you again in Dubrovnik! All the best!

Villa divine is one of the best hostel I have stayed in!! The staff was awsome! So helpful and always there for us! The bed were very comfortable as for the room. Everything was also very clean! I would recommand this hostel to everyone!

• 4th Jun 2014

Thank you for your kind words! It was nice to meet you and we hope that we will be able to greet you again at Villa Divine! Best wishes!