Villa Divine Reviews

Bokeljska 16, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Amazing hostel..staff were so friendly and helpful, the place was always extremely clean and tidy and there was an awesome place to swim very close by. There was a great atmosphere in this hostel and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

• 19th Jul 2014

Thanks for your compliments! It was nice to meet you and we're so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Hope you'll have a good time on your future travels and see you soon!

A great place if you're traveling with another person. Though not right in Old Town, it's easy to get to by bus. The staff welcomed us with water and juice, and sat us down and told us everything to do and see in Dubrovnik. It's also close to a few great beaches. Would definitely stay again!

Thank you so much for you kind comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine and we hope that we will be able to greet you again in Dubrovnik!

Great place to stay, and I highly recommend it. It's very clean, not too crowded, and has nice and helpful staff. There are a few beaches nearby, too. Staying in the old city is too much of a pain, and this is a shirt bus ride away without being too far.

Thanks for spreading the word about Villa Divine. We're so happy that we had a guest like you. Wish you all the best!

Extremely helpful staff and clean hostel

Thank you for your kind words! Hope you have fun on the rest of your trip!

Great hostel! Staff where so helpful and friendly, they had drink and canopies every night in the common room so it was very sociable and easy to meet people. Hostel was very clean and modern, great kitchen facilities especially. Was like living in a home for a few days :) Would recommend to anyone to stay there!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you for sharing your memories from Villa Divine on-line! We're really glad you had such a good time during your stay with us. Wish you all the best on your future travels!

The best hostel I've stayed in - really clean, nicely decorated and with lovely staff who make you feel at home. They create a great atmosphere for socialising without it being a loud party hostel. Good bus links to city and nice to be out of the busy old town.

• 9th Jul 2014

Thank you so much for your review. All your compliments mean a lot to us as you stayed whole week and became a part of Villa Divine family. Wish you all the best. Warm regards, Villa Divine Team!

This is the best hostel I ever stayed in. Everything was superb. It's super clean and nicely decorated. The hosts were extremely helpful with everything. Upon my arrival I was given a drink, a map and a lot of detailed information. In the evenings they made some pizza and offered us to try some home made vine. For a small fee they will do your laundry. The hostel is in a quiet street about 10-15min bus ride to the old town and 2 minute walk to supermarket.

Dear friend! Thank you so much for taking time to let us know what you thought about your time with us. We're really glad you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine. Hope to see you again in the future. Wish you all the best on your future travels.

This is a really funky and cool hostel. The hosts are absolutely lovely and the view is amazing. Close to some really nice beaches and a quick walk to the bus to go to the Old Town. The 'treats' each night are a very nice touch. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again.

Dear Villa Divine guest, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you here again in the future. Warm regards, Villa Divine team!

Best hostel I have stayed at yet, staff are super friendly and very helpful with any questions you have. Get a treat every night bringing the hostel together. Would definitely go back!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine and we hope to welcome you here again in the future. All the best!

The girls that works on the hostel are lovely!!!

Thank you for your compliments! Best regards from Maya, Monica and Iva!

Incredible hostel. So clean and the staff try very hard to make you feel welcome and happy, I loved it and everyone I spoke to felt the same.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what you thought about your time with us! It was really nice having you around! Looking forward to greeting you again in the future at Villa Divine! All the best!

I was wondering why this hostel has a 100% after I came and now I got. Everything is just perfect! Please note two things: they are not a party hostel but you can meet people so easy there that partying is easy! Second is that they are in a peninsula a little far from the old town but you know what, the old town is always crowded and veeeery hot and there is nothing better than to wake up and look at that amazing view of the balcony! Thank you girls to make me feel at home!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope that you enjoyed your stay here as much we enjoyed having you at Villa Divine. It was really nice to meet you and we hope that we will be able to greet you again at Villa Divine!

Lovely hostel, friendly staff and good facilities. It isn't in the old town but you don't really need that, buses are easy and regular and a 24hr pass is cheap! Its right next to all the beaches instead. I only stayed one night but easily could of stayed longer! In the evening one of the girls running it brought out cheese, crackers and wine which was lovely, good way to get everyone socialising. Definitely would stay here again, over paying loads to be right next to the old town.

Thank you for you compliments. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine and we hope that you will come back soon for more than one night! All the best!

Amazing work staff and amazing ocean view! Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your comment, we really appreciate it! Hope to see you soon again, your Villa Divine team.

Villa Divine was a sweet spot between convenience (very near to a supermarket and a short walk from the bus stop to old town as well as restaurants) and tranquility (very nice balcony). The staff were very helpful. They were also very friendly, and created a welcoming and lively atmosphere, especially in the common area at night where guests would gather together for a chat over dessert. Facilities were well maintained and kept very clean.

Thanks for spreading the word about Villa Divine! We're so glad that we had a guest like you. Looking forward to greeting you again in Villa Divine! All the best!

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever been to, with very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel feels more like a house and has a big balcony overlooking the water. The only downside is the location, which is quite far from the old city. Getting around by bus however is very easy and affordable and if you want some quiet time at the hostel or nearby beaches it's perfect. Also one of the comfiest mattresses I've had in a hostel :)

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Villa Divine! Wish you all the best on your future travels!

Villa Divine is gorgeous with fantastic views. The staff are very friendly and happy to help. Not too far to walk to either public transport or a nice beach. They provide a nice treat each night too! Beautiful!

Thank you for sharing your memories from Villa Divine on-line. Greetings from all of us! Wish you all the best!

Literally the best hostel I have stayed at. The staff is incredibly accommodating. Anything you need, they get it. Even when you insist on cleaning up your own dishes they always express that you are here to enjoy your holiday/vacation. The owners genuinely care how you feel and want you to feel like youre at home. I cannot recommend this place enough. In terms of location, it is right near the beach and a 10 minute bus ride to old city. Can't beat that!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you here again in the future. Hope your leg is better and you could enjoy rest of your holiday! Warm regards, Villa Divine Team!

I stayed here late June, 2014 and it was actually the best Hostel I have ever been to. The staff and cleanliness are what made it stand out. The staff were incredibly helpful, kind and made you feel welcome. Upon arrival they sit with you to explain the area, make suggestions on where to eat, party, sights to see and will show how to get around the city. They will go above and beyond to ensure you are having an amazing time. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone!!

I really enjoyed my time at the hostel, so much so that I stayed there again at the very end of my trip. The staff were wonderful and extremely helpful, the accommodation was clean and I met many friendly other travellers there. I would happily stay there again!

• 28th Jun 2014

Thank you for your compliments! We appreciate it. We hope you'll have fun on your on-going travels. It would be nice to greet you again at Villa Divine! Best wishes!