Villa Hostel Reviews

Teodoro da Silva, 379, Casa, Vila Isabel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Close to the stadium and public transport. Breakfast was not worth me getting out of bed for. The room didn't seem to get cleaned the entire 5 days I was there...

Thansk to much your feedback, we will keep working to ever do better work, Diogo Brandão - Villa Hostel Director

Arthur&Daniel were great. I stumbled upon a time when i was one of the few females and probably one of two english speaking guests. I still felt comfortable, just a bit awkward. The hostel obviously does not have a "keep quiet!" time because i was kept up until 4am (had to wake up @ 6am for a flight) from all the guys up talking and smoking directly outside my room. the air conditioner is linked to the smoke room so you can imagine how my lungs felt the next morning. not the best neighborhood :S

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels