Villa Ivan Reviews

Cilipska 21a, GORNJI KONO 69 A, Dubrovnik, Croatia

We absolutely loved Ivan's Villa. It's clean and comfortable, and we had a beautiful view. But the best part was Ivan's hospitality. Thank you Ivan for helping to make our trip great! You are one of the friendliest people we've ever met! We loved Dubrovnik and hope to visit again:)

Ivan was very welcoming and have us lots of useful information including bus routes to the old town and port. Unfortunately not enough hot water for two showers.

Hello dear guests!! I'm sorry if you had a problem with hot water and you have not told me about it. You probably mistakenly turned off the hot water . Thank you, Ivan & Kate

Almost hostel and B&B are located on the uphill. That's why their location score so low. But you can see very nice view with main port. Had to take bus to come back from old town, but Ivan let me know almost all information about Dubrovnik. Highly recommend!

Quite honestly, I was blown away by the quality of this place. More like a B&B then a hostel, but this place is amazing. The rooms are super clean and comfortable, the hosts are as helpful and friendly as they can possibly be, and the view from the balcony of my room was breathtaking. A bit removed from the city walls (which can be a good thing), but just a short bus ride or a moderate walk away from all of Dubrovnik's "action". Perfect for someone who wants some peace and quiet at night.

Ivan is a very friendly host who can tell you everything you need to know about getting around in Dubrovnik. There is a beautiful view of the port from 2 of the rooms which are clean and comfortable, quiet at night. The centre of town is not too far away by walking and you can take a bus very close to the apartment.

• 7th Sep 2015
  • Hungary

very nice guy, dropped me to the bus terminal and picked me up

• 27th Aug 2015

My spouse and I got a double room. There is a spacious terrace with a beautiful view. For the price of one room, it is so much more worth it than if we paid singly in a hostel. Ivan picked us up from the bus station and gave us a little guidance of the streets as we got to the place. He gave a thorough explanation of the city, recommended places to eat, and great explanations on how to navigate the busses. The place was wonderful. A bit of a walk to Old Town, but easy to get around by bus.

Despite arriving an hour late, Ivan picked us up from the port and drove us to the hostel. He was a wonderful host, giving us lots of information on the area and public transport etc. He even brought round lemonade & biscuits for us when we arrived! We had a balcony with incredible views and a line to hang clothes/towels on (very useful!) and our room was lovely. There was no luggage room but Ivan looked after our things for us. The hosts made our stay special and I would definitely stay again.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts