9.5
Superb 240 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 240 Total Reviews
Villa Ivan Located at Cilipska 21a, GORNJI KONO 69 A, Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20000 Cilipska 21a, GORNJI KONO 69 A
95% 240
42.6552823 18.0940532
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

cannot rate villa Ivan high enough. although it's a 20 minute walk to old town you are right beside the bus lines, a grocery store and pizzeria. The room was hotel standard and we had a gorgeous view from our balcony. Ivan and his wife were so welcoming. informed us on all the buses things to do places to go and eat etc. was a great place to end our 6 week trip and would defiantly stay here again.

8th Aug 2016

Ivan and Kate were excellent hosts. Because the property is a bit away from the main town, they offered to pick me up and drop me off at the main bus station, which I greatly appreciated. They also had great suggestions of things to do in Dubrovnik and were very good about explaining the bus system so that I could get around easily. Also, the view from the property is spectacular. I would definitely stay again!

2nd Aug 2016

Staying at Villa Ivan was fantastic, lovely hosts and a brilliant view from the balcony.

31st Jul 2016

This is a nice little pensione in Dubrovnik - clean, well supplied. Ivan is very helpful - he even moved our car for us to a spot where it could be parked with no charge. He met us for our late 11 p.m arrival - greeted us with juice. There is a nice kitchen. We had a balcony where we had breakfast with lovely view over outskirts of Dubrovnik. My only concern is the distance from the Old Town. We mostly walked but it is a 20-30 minute walk; when we took the bus, we had to wait over 30 minutes.

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
29th Jul 2016

I only stayed for one night here. But Ivan was super helpful and welcoming, told me a lot about things to do in Dubrovnik and how to get around, and even picked me up from the bus station upon my arrival. The room and the facilities were great - plus you get an awesome view on Dubrovnik from the balcony. Recommend!

25th Jul 2016

Ivan was great, so helpful and friendly, he really promoted Dubrovnik, I would definitely recommend Villa Ivan.

18th Jul 2016

Excellent place, clean, safe, secure, a bus ride away from the old town. The host (Ivan) was amazing with both information and guidance. Went out of the way to help us out. Ivan waited for almost an hour at the bus station to pick us up, since our bus was a bit delayed. All in all a pleasant stay, awesome host, would definitely come back to stay there. Highly recommended.

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016

Ivan was a great host. He led us to his house when we became lost on the side streets. We also followed him to the car rental drop off!! The view from our room was fantastic. We walked everywhere and there are many up hills and steps, so Ivan explained the many buses that we could take instead. Our stay definitely was a 10, especially because of him.

1st Jul 2016

Fiancé and I had an absolutely superb stay at Villa Ivan. Accidentally booked the triple room and was disappointed to learn that this did not include a balcony. Ivan moved us to a room with a balcony immediately and it was PERFECT! Unbelievable views, comfy bed, great kitchen to cook in, good wifi. Free parking. Ivan and Kate are SUPERB hosts. I love the location high on the hill but just know that means lots of STEPS. We didn't mind! My favorite place to stay in Croatia.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

The patio in our room was amazing! Really nice place but off the beaten path, be prepared to walk a lot! But it was nice to be out of the old town. Great place for couples or close knit friends.