Villa Jezerka Reviews

Jezerce 12a, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

It was great place if you stay around Plitvice N.P. You can see very cute a couple of cats.

무키네 정거장에서 100미터정도로 가까움. 일단 주인 아저씨의 적당한 호의. 오자마자 와인 한잔과 초콜릿. 공원입구까지 픽업서비스!!! 따뜻하고 아늑한 방과 수건 제공. 깨끗한 화장실...다만 불안정한 와이파이가 흠. 그래도 가격대비 최고의 방!!!

The family was really really nice, they received us with a delicious apple pie and a very nice and typical drink. The house was beautiful and the room was also very big and clean. I definitely recommend this place.

I highly recommend staying a villa jezerka. it is within walking distance from the bus station and the 2nd entrance to the Plitvice lakes. My room was comfortable and clean, the owner was very nice and helpful, gave me some good advice about the area and also gave me a lift to the park the next day, which i really appreciated. This is a good place to stay at, good value for money.

Its best Feature is the Location Close to the entrance of plitvice national park. There are no shops or anything around. It's a family house, they were nice and helpful.

nice stay in your place, very good room price, Thanks!! There may be a mistake in description as there is no kitchen

View all Plitvice Lakes Bed and Breakfasts