Villa Jezerka Reviews

Jezerce 12a, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

It was great place if you stay around Plitvice N.P. You can see very cute a couple of cats.

무키네 정거장에서 100미터정도로 가까움. 일단 주인 아저씨의 적당한 호의. 오자마자 와인 한잔과 초콜릿. 공원입구까지 픽업서비스!!! 따뜻하고 아늑한 방과 수건 제공. 깨끗한 화장실...다만 불안정한 와이파이가 흠. 그래도 가격대비 최고의 방!!!

The family was really really nice, they received us with a delicious apple pie and a very nice and typical drink. The house was beautiful and the room was also very big and clean. I definitely recommend this place.

I highly recommend staying a villa jezerka. it is within walking distance from the bus station and the 2nd entrance to the Plitvice lakes. My room was comfortable and clean, the owner was very nice and helpful, gave me some good advice about the area and also gave me a lift to the park the next day, which i really appreciated. This is a good place to stay at, good value for money.

Its best Feature is the Location Close to the entrance of plitvice national park. There are no shops or anything around. It's a family house, they were nice and helpful.

nice stay in your place, very good room price, Thanks!! There may be a mistake in description as there is no kitchen

This was as close as we could find to Plitvice Lakes (20 min walk to entrance 2) when we booked. There is a supermarket 10 mins away and good cooking facilities. Rooms were very comfortable. Very close to the bus station.

very nice place to stay in. the house owner drives us to the park with his car. and it's already very close to the bus station. That's perfect place to stay in

Brilliant hostel, located across the road from the little village of Mukinje (where you can grab a bite to eat) and a few minutes' drive from Entrance 2 of Plitvice Lakes National Park. The owners were very friendly, and the man gave me a lift to the park in the morning. There is left luggage at the park for a few kunas. If you take the bus from Zagreb here, ask the driver to stop at Mukinje - one stop after Plitvice. Then walk up the little road on the left (opposite to Mukinje).

My wife and I stayed here in mid Sept. Room was adequate, location is great as it is only a minutes walk to bus stop or 20 minute walk to the lakes, though there are numerous other options just as close. Facilities were below average at the time we were there as we did not have access to a kitchen or a kettle. My wife found bed bugs on our pillows. I would not recommend this location as its location is its winning feature and there are at least 9 other options on the same road.

• 17th Sep 2014