Villa Klaic Reviews

Sumetska 9, Dubrovnik, Croatia

We had the best arrival, greeted by Milo at 9.30 pm with a welcome drink and an introduction to others staying at the Villa . That's the way it stayed, good breakfast, friendly faces and all the help we needed. Igor picked up our ferry tickets to Korcula and even went to the trouble of organising someone to meet us With accomodation when we arrived. There was absolutely nothing else you could wish for when staying in an unfamiliar area. Thanks guys we have no hesitation in recommending.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

We really enjoyed our stay. Mills was great and we loved every second of our stay. We actually wish we would have stayed there a few extra day. We are already talking about coming back to do just a Dubrovnik trip just so we can enjoy and relax at the Villa

• 11th Jun 2015

Milo and Ivo are incredibly helpful and nothing was too big an ask during our stay. Our apartment was clean with good facilities and the buffet breakfast was generous. Milo and his wife offer free pickups and drop-offs from the bus station which is very handy! It happened to be my birthday whilst we were there & the guys very kindly organised a surprise meal for me and my girlfriend at a restaurant near the local harbour which had some of the best views in town. They even got me a present!

The owners were very welcoming and would have no hesitation to recommend the hotel.

• 28th May 2015

Milo and the other members of Villa Klaic were so amazing and accommodating. Could not have had a better time. Free beer at all times, good breakfast, and safe living.

• 23rd May 2015

Everything about our stay at Villa Klaic was perfect. The ideal location, the accommodating and friendly hosts, the lovely property, the fun guests, the recommended restaurants, the terrific breakfast. There is truly no room for improvement. I would have loved to have stayed longer and long to return. I will someday. I have already given the contact information to other travelers whom I met along the way in Croatia. Hvala!

• 14th May 2015