Villa Klaic Reviews

Sumetska 9, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Excellent warm hospitality. Super helpful. Beer on arrival should be a mainstay of every check-in experience

Milo, the hostel owner, was the best hoster we have ever stayed with. He received us very well! He loves talking to his guests and is very friendly to everyone. The breakfest was great. The room was clean and well decorated. Finally he took us to the bus station! We recommend his hostel for everyone! Superb experience!

The hosts made the stay great. They foster interaction between the guests and were very helpful with anything we needed. It felt like you were just staying with some good friends.

• 16th Sep 2014

This was my second stay at Villa Klaic and Milo welcomed me like an old friend. He and his son went out of their way to pick me up in town after I was stuck on the road during torrential rain and hours late for my scheduled pick-up. The family, the patio bar, the pool and - yes- the gazillion stairs make the Villa the perfect refuge from the throngs of the old town. I wouldn't stay anywhere else! Can't wait till my next visit!

We liked Villa Klaic

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I highly recommend Villa Klaic to anyone visiting Dubrovnik. Milo, the owner, is so hospitable and will do all that he can to make your visit memorable - nothing seems to be too much for him. He will even pick you up from the main bus station and beer is on tap and free. The Villa Klaic is situated in an ideal location but there are steps down to the old town.

• 4th Sep 2014

Milo, the owner, is the greatest. Gorgeous outdoor terrace to lounge in with an incredible view and a little pool to cool off in. We loved just hanging out on the terrace. Lots of steps to climb up from old town but definitely worth it. We would love to stay there again.

• 27th Aug 2014

Dear Milo, Thank you for your fantastic hospitality! I will definitely try to come back in a couple of years! All the best, Margaret

• 19th Aug 2014

Wonderful hosts who couldn't have been more welcoming and hospitable. Arranged pickup from the airport the day before for 21 Euros, which seemed very reasonable, and delivered us to our apartment the next day at no charge. Our double room was actually a suite with kitchenette and balcony with stunning views. We would have happily stayed longer than our one night. Be warned that it is 450 steps or so into old town and it's steep coming back.

• 17th Aug 2014

I booked two double rooms at this B&B. The owner, Milue, was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and well taken care of. They serve good continental breakfast every morning. It also has a nice view of the city and the sea from the terrace and the breakfast room. What we didn't like: Parking on the other side of the motorway! Slow unreliable WiFi. Tough climb (350 stairs) from old city to Villa Klaic.

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Egypt
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Very pleasant stay, fantastic helpful owners, clean, complete rooms and very nice view! The other guests were nice as well. Recommended!

• 9th Aug 2014

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. We were given a free beer on arrival and sat down with the owner's son who explained all about Dubrovnik, directions and recommendations, which was very useful. The accommodation was clean, quiet and the breakfast was nice. The owner even went to buy us bus tickets for our onward travel, and gave us a lift to the bus station. The only potential downside with this place is that it is a steep walk up from town, but it wouldn't stop me booking again.

• 5th Aug 2014