Villa Klaic Reviews

Sumetska 9, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Excellent warm hospitality. Super helpful. Beer on arrival should be a mainstay of every check-in experience

Milo, the hostel owner, was the best hoster we have ever stayed with. He received us very well! He loves talking to his guests and is very friendly to everyone. The breakfest was great. The room was clean and well decorated. Finally he took us to the bus station! We recommend his hostel for everyone! Superb experience!

The hosts made the stay great. They foster interaction between the guests and were very helpful with anything we needed. It felt like you were just staying with some good friends.

• 16th Sep 2014

This was my second stay at Villa Klaic and Milo welcomed me like an old friend. He and his son went out of their way to pick me up in town after I was stuck on the road during torrential rain and hours late for my scheduled pick-up. The family, the patio bar, the pool and - yes- the gazillion stairs make the Villa the perfect refuge from the throngs of the old town. I wouldn't stay anywhere else! Can't wait till my next visit!

We liked Villa Klaic

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I highly recommend Villa Klaic to anyone visiting Dubrovnik. Milo, the owner, is so hospitable and will do all that he can to make your visit memorable - nothing seems to be too much for him. He will even pick you up from the main bus station and beer is on tap and free. The Villa Klaic is situated in an ideal location but there are steps down to the old town.

• 4th Sep 2014