9.5
9.5
Superb 622 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 31-40
2nd Aug 2017

Milo and his family were very helpful with everything I needed. I would definitely go back.

• Scotland, Couple, 41+
20th Jul 2017

Great little family run place. Owners are excellent. Lots of steps to get into old town Dubrovnik

• England, Couple, 31-40
17th Jul 2017

This is the second time we have stayed here-and it won't be the last. It is a perfect location (as long as you're not afraid of a few steps...). It is up in the hills, away from the hustle and bustle of cruise ship passengers and couldn't be any more perfect. A short walk down the steps (10 minutes at most) and then you're at the city walls. Milo and his family will do everything thing to make your stay amazing. We really didn't want to come home but we know we will be returning!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

Lovely, chilled out little villa, bit of a walk but the friendly helpful host Milo makes up for it

• Australia, Male, 31-40
9th Jul 2017

Hands down, this has been the best place I have stayed in on my 2 month trip! Milo is a great host, he lets you pour beer from the tap whenever you want, and then you can just kick back and enjoy the ocean views. Room was great and breakfast was delicious. It is up 400 steps from old town though, so make sure you're relatively fit. Otherwise, just catch a cab back up. Will definitely return if I'm to stay in Dubrovnik again.☺

• alwaysistomorrow
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2017
4.9

When the owner/manager didn't ask for payment at check-in I had (wrongly) assumed that our bill for the night had been charged to my CC (like a few other places I was staying this trip). We even chatted with him over a beer that day and hung out on the patio for 2+ hours on the check-out day with no mention of an owed bill. Next thing I knew he was following our Uber and blocking us in a parking lot claiming that he had called the police and we were trying to cheat him! Totally unprofessional

• jessiebuckle6898
  • England, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2017

Thank you so much Milo and family for a fantastic stay in Dubrovnik! Definitely one of the best places we've stayed using Hostel World. Everything from the location to the villa itself was brilliant. We'll be back one day! Jess and Shan x

• USA, Male, 41+
2nd Jul 2017

Milo was the perfect host! After having flight delays we arrived around midnight and Milo greeted us at our taxi in front of Villa Klaic. The next morning he was warmly greeting patrons in the dining room for breakfast and giving out local information to help make our daily adventures fulfilling. They have an amazing patio above the swimming pool with a beautiful birdseye view of the ocean and an bottomless keg of excellent Pilsner to relax with. We had some fun interactions with some of the

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed my short but sweet stay at Villa Klaic. Check in was warm and welcoming, they made me feel like part of the community (I was traveling solo). The room and bathroom were clean and accommodating. Lovely pool with a picturesque view of Dubrovnik. Milo (the host) even gave me a ride to the port (was taking the boat to Hvar) which was so kind! I would definitely stay again.

2nd Jun 2017

Highly highly recommend Villa Klaic! As long as you are ok with all of the stair climbing involved in getting to and from the city center, it really is the perfect place to stay. There's a pool, free beer on tap, and a wonderful view over the ocean. And the host Milo is amazing and makes you feel very much at home. He will help you out with anything you need, including free beach towels and continental breakfast in the morning.