Villa Klaic Reviews

Sumetska 9, Dubrovnik, Croatia

We had an excellent stay!!! Thank

• 4th Jul 2013

Very nice Holidays at Villa Klaic. Friendly staff.

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Finland
  • Couple, 41+

The hosts were very friendly and helpful. The public spaces such as the pool, breakfast room and lovely patio were great. Rooms were simple but very clean and include anything you need. A great place to stay. Folks with mobility issues should know that there are many steps to climb from the old town to the village. This was not a problem for us.

• 28th Jun 2013

We loved staying here. Our hosts were a delight and so helpful in advising us where to eat really good Croatian food and where to go. They collected us from the airport, then welcomed us with a drink with the other guests so there was a friendly inclusive atmosphere. They also helped by booking us into places and called us at our next destination to check all went well..

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Nothing is too much trouble for these guys! Great atmosphere, good breakfast, great service. Glad it wasn,t too hot while we were there as the airconditioning is very noisy and we had to turn it off while we slept. Rooms were clean, lovely bathroom, dropped us off at the bus station. enjoyed our stay, yes there are steps but we are in our 50s and it was fine!

Staff were the highlight of our stay at Villa Klaic - Mil and Ivo were both wonderful hosts, stopping to chat, sharing beers offering recommendations and shuttling us to ferries/ buses. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was plentiful and offered a good variety of options. Villa Klaic would be our number 1 choice for accommodation in Dubrovnik!

• 2nd Jun 2013

The family who run Villa Klaic are awesome and well worth the climb up the hill from the old city! They couldn't be any more hospitable! They did everything to make my stay as comfortable as possible . They were great to talk to, really interesting and extremely kind. The free beer-on-tap was a lovely touch too. I am considering visiting again and have already told friends to go and stay there. BEST HOTEL / HOSTEL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! Wish I had stayed longer...

• 17th May 2013
  • Scotland

The staff is very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Immediately upon arrival, we were greeted with complimentary wine, beer, and drinks and there was always beer on tap. The rooms were very clean, modern and chic feeling. I would highly recommend this place. There wasn't parking available at the hostel, but we parked on the street above the Villa Klaic, which was only a short walk. It is about a 15 minute walk to old town from the hostel. Excellent experience.

• 16th May 2013

Villa Klaic was a true delight and a lovely surprise !I was travelling by myself for the first time to Croatia and was a little concerned about how I would go but upon being picked up from the port by Ivo I felt completely relaxed and knew I had made the right choice. Dubrovnik was a beautiful place to visit but it was the warm welcome and helpfulness of Ivo, Milo and Valentino that made my six nights there the highlight of European holiday! Villa Klaic is fabulous! I will be back!

• 7th May 2013

Great place, amazing hosts.

• 4th May 2013

Staff are very friendly and they give me much information about Dubrovnik.

• 4th May 2013