Villa Klaic Reviews

Sumetska 9, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Milo was an excellent host and made our holiday. He collected and returned us to the bus station. Gave us very helpful information about things to do and how to get there and what we should expect to pay. He made my daughters 30th birthday very special. I would highly recommend this Villa to everyone. The rooms were spotless, light and of a high standard of decor. The swimming pool and view spectacular.

• 4th Jun 2014

My girlfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our week here. The staff were probably the friendliest I have ever encountered. They create a create a great atmosphere, which encourages the noticeable good mood of all the guests. Good location, less than 10 minutes walk to old town. Nice swimming pool, well stocked kitchen facilities, nice breakfast, etc, etc. I could not fault anything and would definitely recommend Villa Klaic to anyone that is considering a visit to Dubrovnik!

• 1st Jun 2014

Amazing welcome, lovely place, exceptional hosting - can't wait to visit again sometime! THANKS for an amazing stay x

1 2 Next » last »