Villa Kostas Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

Mary and her husband were amazing hosts! I would recommend this hostel to everyone. They brought out breakfast for us in the morning complete with hot coffee or tea. They were extremely knowledgable about the area and were willing to answer all of our questions, they really made us feel at home. Villa Kostas is super close to the beach, bus stops and tons of restaurants. The rooms were all very clean and tastefully decorated. I would definitely come back and stay again!

• 15th Feb 2015

The owners are some of THE NICEST people I have ever met traveling. They picked us up from the airport, were extremely helpful in helping us decide what to do on the island, were situated 2 minutes (walking) from the beach, picked us up across the island for free, drove us back to the airport, and were genuinely concerned with how we liked the island. Needless to say, I won't be staying anywhere else in Santorini than Villa Kostas with Mary and Vasili!

What a pleasure it was to stay at Villa Kostas! From the moment we arrived we were made to feel at home. A lovely breakfast every morning, clean well maintained rooms with great working hot showers. They went out of their way to make our stay stress free and relaxed, even when we mixed up our flights off Santorini they drove us last minute to the airport at 8pm. I would highly recommend staying a Villa Kostas, Parissa beach.