Villa Kostas

9.2
Superb 37 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2017

This was my favorite part of my travels! The couple who run this Villa are absolutely amazing! They make a delicious breakfast every morning, and are very kind. The public transportation proved to be unreliable and upon seeing me wait for quite some time Mary drove me into Thira herself! The room was incredibly clean and beautifully decorated. The proximity to the Black Sand beach was a huge selling point. I hope that at some point in my life I have the opportunity to return here!

2nd Jan 2017
8.0

The owners of the hostel are amazing very welcoming and nice people. The hostel is pretty good

• China, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

Landlord and landlady are very friendly, I can have breakfast every time even it is afternoon. I have a really good rest there, the bed is clean and very comfortable. An important tip is you had better go there in summer, we went there in Jan and it rainy everyday, strong wind and storm.