Villa Kostas Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

I stayed here with two friends and we loved it! Mary and her husband could not have been sweeter, and recommended things to do around the island, helping us with anything we needed. They made our stay a great experience. I highly recommend staying here as it is located right near the beach, many restaurants, and it is very easy to get to the more popular places like Fira and Oia!

• 6th Apr 2015

Mary and her husband were amazing hosts! I would recommend this hostel to everyone. They brought out breakfast for us in the morning complete with hot coffee or tea. They were extremely knowledgable about the area and were willing to answer all of our questions, they really made us feel at home. Villa Kostas is super close to the beach, bus stops and tons of restaurants. The rooms were all very clean and tastefully decorated. I would definitely come back and stay again!

• 15th Feb 2015

The owners are some of THE NICEST people I have ever met traveling. They picked us up from the airport, were extremely helpful in helping us decide what to do on the island, were situated 2 minutes (walking) from the beach, picked us up across the island for free, drove us back to the airport, and were genuinely concerned with how we liked the island. Needless to say, I won't be staying anywhere else in Santorini than Villa Kostas with Mary and Vasili!