Villa Loca Reviews

Brusselseweg 488, Maastricht, Netherlands

Villa Loca was well set up for a pleasant stay. Floris and Inge were friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The bedroom was large and comfortable and the shower and bathroom were spacious and well-designed. Fresh from the bakery goodies, fruit and eggs to cook were supplied for breakfast. There were nice little touches like inexpensive snacks and drinks in the kitchen fridge adjacent to the rooms.

• 31st May 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

We had a wonderful stay at this hostel and for sure we will recomended. Very nice staff.

• 29th May 2014
  • Spain

the perfect place to stay for a long weekend at Maastricht ! A friendly welcome, a large and komfortable room, an happy and well equipped kitchen with a fine "hotel bar" , don`t forget the bathroom :-), Inge and Flory are nice hosts, who lead their B&B with heart and knowledge ! Thanks from Cologne

Practically perfect in every way!

• 23rd Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great place to stay in Maastricht :D And it's amazing that you can rent a bikes there :)

• 11th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Even if it is not located in the city center, you can go everywhere by bike in few minutes. The supermarket is close and so is the bus stop. Floris and Inge were awesome hosts too. I went alone and needed advice about the city and they were always there to help me. As for the hostel: it was really cool. It makes you feel you are at home. It is self-built and decorated, confortable and clean. The breakfast was nice too: they ask you what you want and have it exactly when you want! cool place:)

• 24th Jul 2013
  • Spain

Not only did these hosts provide two bikes for us to use, a wicked breakfast,amazing bathroom (have a bath!!) and an awesome room, they were super friendly and gave us some great tips on where to experience some sub culture in Maastricht. The Villa Loca was perfect for our romantic jaunt thru Maastricht. Totally recommended!! Thanks.

• 6th Jun 2013

This hostel was lovely, the rooms and kitchen was well furnished and very comfortable. Whilst one staff member welcomed us very nicely and was very helpful, the other was rude and bust into our room shouting and swearing early in the morning because we took some plates into our room. We felt age discrimination here and it really ruined our holiday.

Hello guys it´s my first time ever to respond to a comment but this time I feel I have to. We came into your room asking you to clean the kitchen after you´d used it. You were sharing the kitchen with other guests but didn´t take that into consideration at any time. Instead you left a big mess each time you used it for us or the other people to clean after you, treating our place disrespectful and even damaging some of the furniture. Hope you understand the feedback Best regards

What a wonderful stay we had! The rooms were clean, the bathroom was great and the breakfasts in the morning were such a lovely touch. Thanks for a great experience!

• 25th May 2013

Very nice place to stay. Couple running it were very lovely. Free bikes to rent to ride into the city- its a pretty long walk away. Bus stop right out front which is pretty helpful for getting to and from train station.

Really good place to stay, a bit out of the city center, but even this distance is walkable (without mentioning bus facility). Clean, friendly, own kitchen with everything you need - great place, feels almost like own apartments!

The hostel has great character, stayed in the double bedroom which is beautiful, very comfortable and clean. The bathroom is very spacious and has a nice shower and bathtub. The Kitchen is very well equipped. The owners were beyond helpful, lovely people and bring an excellent breakfast! There were 2 bikes there to rent which were very handy for getting around. Would definitely recommend staying here!

• 11th Jan 2013

Excellent, I will definately go back to Villa Roca. Comfortable. Great value. Very Friendly. Even though shared bathroom & kitchen facilities they were spotlessly clean....All in all a lovely place to stay.

• 28th Sep 2012

We had a very nice time there! It was really clean and the staff was supernice! Also the breakfast was a plus!! Thank you for the great time!

Friendly staff gave useful information. Clean and quiet and easy to go to the town. GOOD.

Very nice, sweet people and we enjoyed our staying there! For going to the city, I recommend using a bike (you can get 2 bikes there), which is an excellent experience.

We appreciated the quietness of Villa Loca and the kitchen facility.

• 22nd Jul 2012

Excellent on all accounts. From the moment we were greeted at the door and invited to have a cold drink on the patio to the tour of this amazing, clean, beautiful hostel, we loved every moment. Breakfast was perfect, the rooms were bright, clean, large and comfortable. I would return to Maastricht just for a chance to stay at Villa Loca again. Thanks too for the use of those awesome bicycles; our ride to Belgium was beautiful and I will always remember my stay at your great hostel. Roxane

• 19th May 2012

I had a great time at Villa Loca and I would like to thank the hosts for the lovely time I had. The decoration is very personal and unique, and I felt very welcomed from the beginning. Many thanks for letting me borrow the bike! I look forward to staying at Villa Loca again (and hopefully see whatever is happening at the "Maastricht" restaurant across the street on Friday nights :-) ) next time I get to visit Maastricht. Thank you!

• 17th May 2012
  • kiwichoi1352
  • South Korea

We liked everything about this comfortable and friendly B&B. Highly recommended.

View all Maastricht Bed and Breakfasts