6.7
Good 24 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 24 Total Reviews
Villa Maddalena studios, hotel & hostel Located at Agios Ionais (near Aqualand), , Corfu.
Greece
Corfu 49100 Agios Ionais (near Aqualand)
67% 24
39.6271434 19.8053669
    Rooms available

10th Sep 2015

The staff at Villa Magdalena are amazing, kind people who create an atmosphere that completely embodies the spirit of Greek hospitality.

5th Sep 2015
6.3

They are affiliated with the pink palace and ended up bringing me there instead, so even if you are trying to avoid the 18year olds getting too drunk you may not have a choice

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2015
2.0

I didn't stay in this hostel, but nonetheless, i don't recommend. The owner came to pick me up, which is good, as the public transportation there is bad. Then she told me that in her hostel there were only couples, and, as i was alone, i wouldn't meet others, and she could bring me to another hostel that had more young people, the Pink Palace. I said yes thinking that it was her hostel too, so it would be eeasy to change my reservation but it wasn't, and i ended up paying more.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2015

Located in a beautiful area away from the city stress.Lovely hostel close to amazing beaches,wind yards,olive trees!Pefect for bicycling,running and work out!The staff was just amazing!So generous, warm and lovely people!The pool is nice and the bar has cheap good drinks!The hostel staff makes nice dinner and helps with anything you ask for!The beautiful Corfu town is good for shopping and also swimming.I felt like home from the first day and would definitely go back anytime!

• Finland, Male, 18-24
3rd Aug 2015
5.4

Communications didn't work in providing me with a ride from the airport to the hotel as agreed upon. I had to do all the contacting, which in the end didn't work out. The workers were not ready to accomodate me, though, they took me in and showed exceptional versatility in a exceptional situation. I had to ask a ton of times where I would be set up when I was told another person was to come to the room I was set up in. The location was far off every place and the bikes were free but near-broken.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
27th Jul 2015
7.4

Whilst they are up front about not being central, I didn't realise just how far away from everything this place is. If you have a car you will be fine but relying on the bus or the staff to drive you around is not an option. The venue itself is nice enough, and if you are looking to get away from it all and not leave the hostel this is ideal, but for me I spent so much on taxis getting to and form the place I would have been better booking a hotel.