Superb 155 Total Reviews
Superb 155 Total Reviews
Villa Mandic Located at Iva Vojnovica 15, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik CROATIA 20000 Iva Vojnovica 15
97% 155
42.6484804 18.0860495
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

This was one of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. Nina, the host was absolutely wonderful and so accommodating. She made us feel right at home, inviting us into her home for coffee and great conversation. It's in a great location, close to old town and right near the water. Will definitely stay there again and recommend to everybody. It turns a great experience into an amazing local experience.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
6th Nov 2016

Nina was the loveliest host! She even had baked goods for us when we arrived! The walk to old town really wasn't bad at all and the location was near to a few eating options, a quick walk to a market, and near a bank! I would DEFINITELY stay here again!

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
2nd Nov 2016

The place was amazing and with comfortable beds. I had a balcony which I enjoyed having my breakfast in the mornings. The wifi was strong and stable. The apartment is located near several good restaurant and bakery and the old town is easily accessible - either by bus or an easy walk. Nina herself was a great host and fetched me from the station. She is also very welcoming and always invited me for a chat whenever I went upstairs with a query.

• JesperW
  • New Zealand, All Male Group, 18-24
31st Oct 2016

The owner and her daughter are both lovely, really nice people. Gave us some homemade bread and limoncello, and mandarins. Place was very clean, comfiest bed we had ever slept in. Really nice place to chill, and great value for money.

22nd Sep 2016

This place was amazing the pictures don't do it justice ... It is a beautiful apartment very clean and safe.. Wifi worked great and so did the A/C has a great kitchen with everything that you need me and my friend cooked a couple of meals there ..It's in a great location close to Old town...lots of restaurants withing walking distance ..the is a bus stop right next to the apartment so you can literally take the bus anywhere ... And Niña was just amazing so sweet and kind very accommodating

• England, Male, 41+
9th Sep 2016

Very clean, good shower, comfortable space to live in, comfortable mattress! Nina was lovely and very helpful! The air con broke on a Sunday, Nina managed to get it fixed within a few hours, very impressed. She even gave us a lift to the bus station on departure. There is a twenty minute downhill walk to Dubrovnik, not really a problem. Well worth the money

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
4th Sep 2016

My girlfriend and me stayed at Villa Mandic for 9 nights. Everything about our stay was perfect! The Mandic family are extremely kind and helpful and the appartment had everything we needed. It perfectly located in the middle of everywhere you would need to be in Dubrovnik, and right at a bus stop. We would recommend Villa Mandic to anyone visiting Dubrovnik.

• melss88
  • Singapore, Female, 25-30
28th Aug 2016

Staying at Villa Mandic was a wonderful experience! Nina & her family are welcoming and did all they can to make my stay a comfortable one. At arrival, Nina treated me to a shot of delicious home-made liquor and also provided suggestions on what to do in Dubrovnik. The room is also incredibly clean and spacious, with a well-equipped kitchen. The accomodation is about 20 mins walk to the old town, or 5 mins bus ride if you are feeling lazy. Would stay there again when I am back in the city!

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 31-40
21st Aug 2016

Lovely little private flat with its own entrance. The host and her family are wonderful and helpful. It's a bit of a walk to town but not too far. The room is relatively small for 2 people but there's a balcony, an entranceway and a spacious bathroom. I would definitely stay again!

• Poland, Female, 31-40
20th Aug 2016

One of the best stays ever. Amazing hospitality, felt like visiting some family really. Rooms are great, spotlessly clean and equipped with everything. Short walk from the old city center or short bus ride - bus stop in front of the door. Great place.