Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Because i went in winter, the atmosphere was poor, but the staff was the greatest in could be! Poppy the owner couldn't be more helpfull. I really enjoyed my stay and I will definitely be back, this time in summer!

Great place, awesome staff, wasn't busy it was low season. Fun to rent a scooter and explore the Island.

Nice friendly staff and cheap. A 20min walk from the town centre though.

Great Experience! Mrs. poppy and her family is so nice. They offer detailed explanation of everything and related service with charge. The location is not so convenient, it takes about 20 min walk to Faros and there is little bus there. So we have asked them for several rides to different spots, the price is reasonable. The room is good with this price, clean and well-equipped. On the day when we check-out, Mrs. poppy cooked a delicious meal for us and gave us a dry red wine as a present.

No complaints

Absolutely the sweetest staff ever!! So welcoming and they make you feel at home. Made us great food and had perfect suggestions of what to do for the one day we were there--ATV's throughout the whole island, so much fun!! Poppy and her family are so sweet, they even randomly upgraded our room just so we could all be together! Definitely recommend!

• 1st Nov 2015

It is a bit hard to find the hostel as we tried to walk to it by foot. Actually, visitors can go there by bus. The host was so friendly and helpful. We were so surprised that we had got a welcoming gift. The room was clean and well equipped. Even we stayed there for one night only, the host was still helpful and help us to find a car to the port in next day early morning.

So impressed with this place, I have ZERO complaints! The staff is phenomenal- I don't think I've met nicer people! Rooms are comfortable and food is good! (Home Cooked vibe) bus stop is right nearby, however I recommended renting a scooter/atv! Very affordable as a backpacker normally staying in hostels. It was a nice break from that scene with a pleasant surprise I'll be back here next time around!

Prime property with fantastic hosts who can go out of their way to make you happy. Shower curtains could be improved. Each room should have a dustbin...

Amazing place. Biggest pool. Location is a little out if Fira but renting an ATV works well. Friendly staff, always got fresh towels and they made our bed. I only wish it had been warmer to better enjoy their amazing pool. Breakfast was a little expensive but there was a fridge in our room so you could have your own food. Plus, gyros are cheap and delicious in town. Side note: The cutest stray cat lives there. We called her Athena. Loved it here! Thanks for the bottle of wine! Would recommend!

Loved it here. Poppy and her family are extremely lovely! I would recommend it to anyone!

This family run hostel was the best. Staff was top notch and they had a bar next to the pool. I was there at the end of season so it was a little slow... I would love to see that place in full swing! Definitely would go there again! :). Thanks guys!

Absolutely exceptional! Traveling as a 23 years old by myself for the first time (although traveled extensively since 18) I rarely have the pleasure in seeing such a kind hearted staff. They took note that I was by myself and each and everyone one of their staff members went out of the way to make sure I was informed about the island, and was taken care of. They made my stay absolutely fantastic and will not hesitate to recommend to my friends whom I know will be venturing to this island!

• 4th Oct 2015

We LOVED our stay at this hostel. Incredible value for your money. The staff was so welcoming, they made us feel like part of their family. Not to mention the hostel itself was beautiful and very well maintained. The pool area was relaxing with a gorgeous view of the ocean, complete with a poolside bar that makes delicious margaritas. Our room was cozy and clean with a great shower. It was the one place on our trip we felt at home and on vacation at the same time! Loved it! We love you Poppy!

• 27th Sep 2015

Perfect stay in Stantorini. Why would you stay anywhere else and especially for the low price. The staff are so friendly and helpful and the hotel is so nice! Would stay here again definitely.

Nice facilities, friendly staff. Just outside of the main town of thira. Would stay again

Very helpful staff with easy access to Fira :)

Lovely stay, would book the there again

Villa Manos spoilt us. We had a fantastic stay, all the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They kindly organised transfers from the airport and to the port. We had a little bit of an issue with the shower but they were very attentive and quick to follow up. It was handy to be able to book our tour directly from the hotel. A friend recommended Villa Manos to us and we would definitely recommend others to stay here too.

• 6th Sep 2015

Was a nice place, however the laundry services were ridiculously expensive (20€ for 1 bag), and breakfasts weren't cheap either. It was a 2 story room which wasn't ideal. Everyone was super nice though!