Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Wonderful way to experience Santorini with a group of friends. If you were a couple looking for romance it wouldn't be your first point of call. It's both family friendly and also great for younger people. The best is the service and staff, they will make EVERYTHING easier for you including transport, ideas, washing, food you name it. Would certainly stay again.

Villa Manos was the best place that I stayed across my entire visit to Greece. The staff went above and beyond my groups expectations time and time again, in every way. I couldn't believe how kind and attentive they were, you can't buy that kind of service, even in an expensive hotel. I speak for my entire group when I say that we felt so welcome, that it felt like we were staying with good friends. I will definitely be staying here next time, I just wish they were everywhere I went!

• 16th Jul 2015

Staff were very helpful and went above and beyond to help us. Very friendly! Only issue would be music was a bit loud at night and should be turned down after 10pm.

• 14th Jul 2015

We loved our stay at the Villa. Great staff and relaxing venue. We hope to be back soon!

The staff is very friendly. While the hotel is a commute from Fira and beaches, it has a nice pool with a great bar staff. Highly recommend staying here.

• 10th Jul 2015

Staff were gorgeous, facilities are perfect and nothing was too much trouble! Loved it!

• 3rd Jul 2015

Fantastic staff,everyone was so nice and helpful. Helped me organise a day trip and when I wanted to stay an extra night it was no problem at all. Would definitely stay again if I'm ever back in Santorini.

Everyone was so nice and welcoming, we came in a day early and they gave us a room and an upgrade. We had our laundry done and were given a bottle of wine when we left. The walk into town wasn't too bad and it was nice to be out of the busy areas. It's a great place to stay if you're looking for someone to relax after a big day/night. Also best shower ever !

The location wasn't ideal but if you rent an ATV, it'll be no problem. The staff are so friendly and kind and even gave us a bottle of wine as a parting gift. They were super helpful and the room was beautiful and clean.

The staff was incredibly friendly and made us feel really special. Love this hotel and will be recommending it to everyone visiting Santorini.

Location was really nice and picturesque, frequent buses to the city center and back. Cafe, Pool and bar were definitely a plus. Very friendly staff and attentive to all requests. Suggested tours that helped plan the stay on the island.

This isn't in the busiest part of Santorini, but there's a bus stop right about 50 feet from the hotel that takes you to Fira. If you wanted to walk to Fira, it's about a 15-20 minute walk. The staff is very friendly and helped us with any questions we had! Go here if you want to get away from the tourist area.

Our stay at Villa Manos was amazing. Poppy and her family are the sweetest people, always making sure her clients are happy. The breakfast menu is nothing short of delicious and the pool and bar area is very nice, with a pretty view of the ocean. The rooms are very clean and beds were comfortable. The hotel is right next to a bus station from which you can catch buses that go to all the different beaches. It is about a 20 minute walk to the center of Fira town. Villa Manos is a must stay!!!!!!

• 8th Jun 2015

We enjoyed our stay at Villa Manos. The hostel was perfect but as in other reviews, we were also asked to stay in their other accommodation which is closer to town. When I asked about the facilities, it turned out there was no pool etc at this new place so I'm very glad we didn't accept it (if we didn't want a pool, we would have booked accommodation in the town). Town is walking distance but bit dark and on main road at night but buses are very easy to use

Very appreciative of Poppy's hospitality and quickness at arranging our guided tour at the last minute. Even though we were only in Santorini for a day and a half, by staying at Villa Manos we were able to get a great glimpse at life on the island. It was a little hectic and a bit of a whirlwind when we arrived at the hostel after our evening flight and were immediately asked to stay in the hostel's second location after traveling all day, but I did appreciate their hospitality.

• 5th Jun 2015

I am a 29 year old female solo traveler. I caution all female travelers this is not a safe hotel to stay in. After I pre booked my room weeks in advance and paid a deposit and paid in full upon arrival. I was asked if I could stay at a different property on my last night. On my last day I was driven to a seedy part of town and taken through 3 alley ways as my alternative accommodation. Once I refused and asked for the accommodations I booked I was taken back and a room was was available.Horrible

Overall decent place to stay. They overcharge you for drives to Oia - might be better off taking a cab. Good breakfast, atmosphere and pool. Staff are friendly and always there to help. Would not recommend getting your laundry done here.

The boss in the hostel Miss Poppy was hypocritical. She is, however, a very professional business woman. You will get your requests done once you show your money on hand. Moreover, one night we booked the shuttle supplied by the hostel from Oia going back to the hostel at 2300. We waited for half an hour until 2330 and we decided to take taxi going back to hostel. And we actually got blamed...

Two friends and I stayed at Villa Manos for one night. Our expirience was amazing thanks to the staff.

• 30th May 2015

Great facility. Stunning view, right on the beach. Has the look and feel of a cave house. Breakfast included +++ Only downside is that the local buses don't run during off-season so have to take a taxi, which can add up.

« first « Prev 1 2 3