Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

I only stayed here for one night in April, but the staff were amazing, picking me up late from the airport, cooking me dinner and then giving me a bottle of wine when I checked out. I was in a single room, which had two beds and would easily be large enough for two people.

• 12th Apr 2014

This is a family run and owned place and the family was so sweet!!! They drove me to catch up with my friends for free and went out of the way to help us out! They even took a picture with me and my friends the last night and gave us wine. They made me feel so at home and the rooms were clean as well. It is a little out of the way from the "picturesque" Santorini but it was n mazing value for your money and the pool was nice as well. It is very close to the airport.

Hands down my favorite place we've stayed in Europe. Very helpful staff and the facilities were beautiful. Perfect location. Poppy and her husband were incredible and helped us with every aspect of our trip.

• 5th Apr 2014

This place is amazing! The staff and accommodation are top notch!

• 5th Apr 2014

This hostel was absolutely amazing! My friend and I did not want to leave! Poppyk and her husband were SO sweet and accomodating and by far the most hospitable couple ever! I felt like I was at a four star resort in this "hostel" and its in a perfect location! Its relaxing and next time Im in Europe Ill definitely be making a stop here!

• 24th Oct 2013

The staff at Villa Manos is incredible. They will make sure you are welcomed upon arrival with a nice meal and glass of wine. If you need anything during your stay, they are more than happy to accommodate you. Beautiful grounds with view of the ocean and easy access to town. I loved it.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Awesome hostel! Easily one of the best ones I have been at so far. The owners are amazing; pick you up from the airport, offer you a meal when you arrive, have great suggestions for things to do on the island....they basically take you in as their own children. Definitely stay here if you are a college kid looking for an awesome stay in Santorini!

• 22nd Oct 2013

Had the most amazing time during my stay at Villa Manos! The owners are the loveliest people you will ever meet and go out of thier way to make sure your time there is amazing! I was given home cooked meals and left with a bottle of local wine, how many hotels treat you that well!? Best hotel I have stayed at in all of my travels!

• 22nd Oct 2013