Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

I stayed at Villa Manos for 2 days and I was really impressed. My room is clean, fully equiped with AC, hot water and entirely private so if you seek for a nice and private place, Manos is highly recommended. Poppy is too kind and I cannot image that all vistors are given a Greek wine bottom when they leave. How amazing it is! The free charge port collection is excellent too. Dont worry about how to reach the villa because they will pick you up and drive you back to the port upon your departure.

Thanks!! Awesome place, even better staff!!

Upon arrival we were transferred to the so-called "Villa Manos-2", a secondary property which doesn't have swimming pool, any common facilities, reception etc - just several apartments in another location. For 1-2 nights it's even better as closer to Fira (10-15 min walk along the road), there are shops and restaurants around. The actual Villa Manos is great for longer stays, to chill at the swim pool. On departure, extremely friendly owners treated us to a shot of ouzo and a bottle of wine!

Super clean!!! When guests left villa manos, we received a bottle of wine..so touched!!! They give pick-up service from the port to villa manos and villa manos to the port, so we don't feel any inconvenience at all...

It was a great experience to stay in this hotel. I want to recommend this place to everybody.

Poppy was wonderful and the surroundings couldn't be better! Beautiful pool and a bar with great prices sweeten the deal :) we were given an adorable little two storey suite that we came to call our 'hobbit hole'. The only complaint I have is that it is a few km out of the nearest town (Fira or Kartadaros) and to walk anywhere is quite dangerous on the road. However, if you have a car or ATV it's a breeze getting around.

Poppy and the staff we amazing, best hospitality I have ever been shown. I was offered a drink as soon as I arrived and wine and coffe upon checkout. The rooms we amazing value for money, I couldn't believe it. The family room has no wifi however. Also the location is a bit far out of the main areas but this is both a pro and a con- I walked to Fira every day and it was fine. Overall an amazing stay more than worth every cent.

Staff were so friendly and helpful Pool area was brilliant Rooms were amazing Would recommend to anyone

Really enjoyed my stay here. Poppy and her family are great. Good wifi and very nice rooms for the money.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • JHobbz

It was a great stay, it was a pity that we could just stay one night. The pool and the bar were really nice and so were the rooms. Very cosy and clean. Poppy and her family are great hosts and very friendly

We had an excellent holiday at Villa Manos, Poppy and her staff were very helpful and friendly, and very kind to us. We loved the pool and the whole place was very clean and the staff friendly. Great value for money, and would like to go back again sometime. Thank you Villa Manos for a great holiday.

• 5th Sep 2014

Second time ive stayed here. Was just as good ghe first time. Lovely staff and the po area is the goods!

Such a fantastic experience! The owner upgraded us to a suite with a great pool view, no extra charge; they were super helpful with transportation/getting to our excursions; all the local businesses have a great relationship with them so you get discounts; amazing pool/bar with delicious drinks; quick ride to fira for night life and great restaurants/shopping, close to a nice black sand beach; they have a delicious breakfast menu, reasonably priced too; Poppy

Awesome place, Poppy and her family are the best. Highly recommended.

Although the location is about a 15 minute walk from the main town this Villa was one of the most accommodating places we have come across. The family that runs this Villa were so pleasant, friendly and great to deal with, no task too difficult and always willing to help. Mr Poppy is straight out of a movie scene, what a classic character, he makes a great frappé as well. Anyone who has stayed here will know what I mean. Mrs Poppy and her daughter we also helpful and rcmd some places to go to.

• 26th Aug 2014

Villa Manos was an absolute pleasure to stay at. The family owned villas were clean, nicely furnished and only a short bus ride into main town. Poppy and her staff were beyond friendly and helpful during our stay. It was lovely to have such a welcoming and warm vibe- we didn't want to leave so soon!

One of the best places I stayed around the world. Great facilities, bathroom and showers are great. Its not too far from the main town where you can shop and party. Wifi is great in the rooms. Very clean and the pool area is awesome. The best thing about this place is the staff. They are extremely friendly to everyone and aim to help everyone. They also provide quad bike hire which is fun. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

This was such a lovely hostel. The staff were super friendly and very helpful. They can book you a bunch of tours including an awesome donkey ride to the sea. The rooms were really great and the bar by the pool had awesome drinks. We were given a free bottle of red wine by the owner which we used to make awseome sangria and made for a fun last night in Santorini. The free transfer to the airport on our last day was a bonus.

The hospilaty from Villa Manos is amazing!

As we arrived the staff were lovely and very welcoming. Villa Manos is a beautiful little set up that we felt lucky to have booked until being led to our room where it was down the road and the road was on our doorstep. I had requested a room for three but then tried to cancel the third person as they could no longer make it (I wasn't able to cancel the third person) understandably it was peak season but then our room itself catered for up to six people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6