Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

We had the most excellent stay at Villa Manos! Poppy and the rest of the crew were attentive and made us feel like truly special guests. Though it is a bit outside of town, Villa Manos is not to be overlooked since there is a bus stop a block up the street, you can rent an ATV, or take a cab which is pretty cheap. If you decide to walk to the center of Fira, it's about 20 minutes (and there's a small Shetland pony that lives in a feild of flowers!) We can't imagine Santorini without Villa Manos

• 19th Apr 2015

This place was the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The rooms were spacious and beautiful, the pool and bar were fun and nice, and the staff was world class, especially Poppy. She was so sweet, helpful, and welcoming; for a goodbye gift, my friends and I were even given a bottle of red wine. When I return to Santorini, I will definitely come again. Thank you Villa Manos!!

Villa Manos is amazing. By far the best value for money of anywhere I've stayed, it's got great rooms (and big bathrooms!) that are extremely clean and cozy. It's less than a 10 minute drive from the airport and everywhere else on the island is easily accessible. Poppy, the owner, her husband, and their staff are so wonderful; they made us feel like family from day one of our stay. I couldn't recommend Villa Manos enough. If you're looking for a place to stay in Santorini, you've found it!

• 18th Apr 2015

Villa Manos was absolutely amazing. None of us had ever traveled to Santorini before and the stay at Villa Manos made it so worth it. Not only did they provide free transport from the airport but advised you different excursions you could go on and set it all up for you. Poppy and Vagelli made the place feel like home and we were so sad to leave. If I ever make it back to Santorini I will definitely stay again.

• 17th Apr 2015

Amazing place

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Amazing villa in Santorini. Everything was excellent for me. The owners are very kind and helpful. I am sure I will be back someday :*

The staff was SO nice and helpful. They answered all our questions, provided airport transportation, and helped to organized our activities. The hostel was very clean and only a 5-10 minute drive from the restaurant and shopping area. Would definitely come back!

• 9th Apr 2015

The Owners of this establishment were the most helpful and loving host! Any and everything thing we needed they took care of! Highly recommnended and I would stay again next time!

A really low cost for a lovely hotel and a comfortable stay! We opted for one of the very nice newly renovated Superior Rooms. It's a bit of a trek from the hotel to Fira town (~20 min), the streets are narrow and there are few sidewalks, but it's doable. Poppy and her family were very accommodating, arranging pickups and dropoffs at the port/airport. They even sent their driver out to Oia to pick us up after we missed the last bus. On our last day they sent us off with a bottle of wine :)

Apart from being a little out of fira it was perfect! It was really flash and had a pool, kitchenette, and nice newly decorated rooms. The owners were great and helped us with buses, activities, and gave us a bottle of wine to take with us for free :) they were great!

We had a wonderful time at Villa Manos. It was in a fantastic location and the hosts were very nice and extremely helpful in planning out things to do on the island. I would definitely stay there if I get to return to Santorini. Huge thumbs up!

• 26th Mar 2015

Villa Manos was a comfortable, relaxing location for our visit to Santorini. It's a 25-30 walk to Fira, and we received help with everything we requested. I particularly appreciated to ferry pick-up and the airport drop off.

• 22nd Mar 2015

As far as I'm concerned, there's only one place to stay in Santorini, and that's at the Villa Manos. Everything about my stay was amazing. The view from the hostel over the coast is stunning. It's really close to Fira, which is a great city to visit while you're in Santorini. The people who run the hostel are absolutely adorable and so helpful with tips about visiting the island. Villa Manos gets a 100/10 from me!

We had a wonderful time at Villa Manos from the moment we were picked up at the port to when we were given a lovely gift upon leaving! It is a beautiful place with clean rooms, wonderful staff and great prices! A little far from town but Poppy is extremely helpful with directions and even called the local ATV place to come pick us up and take us into Fira to rent ATVs the 3 days we were there (highly recommend!). Thank you for a great stay!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in, without a doubt. Stay here. Stay here as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it. Cherish it! Seriously it's really good

Best staff ever. Poppy and her family were so accommodating and ready to help out! They went above and beyond!! Sweet sweet staff and amazing value for a great spot!

These people were the nicest, and I'm so grateful for their help and the opportunity to meet them. They made our trip in Santorini so much easier and relaxed than it could've been!

• 6th Nov 2014

Best accommodations we experienced in all of Greece, such wonderful hosts and positive attitudes which made the experience unforgettable!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Wow, what an AMAZING stay at Villa Manos! Everything was spectacular! The rooms were amazing! Wifi, hot showers, fantastic staff!! Poppy and her husband were SO welcoming when I arrived, we love them! They give you a gift when you leave as well ;) I thought this was a hostel, but it was a hotel! Great value for money! There is a pool bar which is great to hangout at after a long day. Beautiful views and great pool! 100% book this for your stay in Santorini!!

Best place ever! The staff is so friendly, so kind . They go above and beyond for you at all times!!! Great stay!

• 30th Oct 2014