Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Villa Manos was a comfortable, relaxing location for our visit to Santorini. It's a 25-30 walk to Fira, and we received help with everything we requested. I particularly appreciated to ferry pick-up and the airport drop off.

• 22nd Mar 2015

As far as I'm concerned, there's only one place to stay in Santorini, and that's at the Villa Manos. Everything about my stay was amazing. The view from the hostel over the coast is stunning. It's really close to Fira, which is a great city to visit while you're in Santorini. The people who run the hostel are absolutely adorable and so helpful with tips about visiting the island. Villa Manos gets a 100/10 from me!

We had a wonderful time at Villa Manos from the moment we were picked up at the port to when we were given a lovely gift upon leaving! It is a beautiful place with clean rooms, wonderful staff and great prices! A little far from town but Poppy is extremely helpful with directions and even called the local ATV place to come pick us up and take us into Fira to rent ATVs the 3 days we were there (highly recommend!). Thank you for a great stay!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in, without a doubt. Stay here. Stay here as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it. Cherish it! Seriously it's really good

Best staff ever. Poppy and her family were so accommodating and ready to help out! They went above and beyond!! Sweet sweet staff and amazing value for a great spot!

These people were the nicest, and I'm so grateful for their help and the opportunity to meet them. They made our trip in Santorini so much easier and relaxed than it could've been!

• 6th Nov 2014

Best accommodations we experienced in all of Greece, such wonderful hosts and positive attitudes which made the experience unforgettable!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Wow, what an AMAZING stay at Villa Manos! Everything was spectacular! The rooms were amazing! Wifi, hot showers, fantastic staff!! Poppy and her husband were SO welcoming when I arrived, we love them! They give you a gift when you leave as well ;) I thought this was a hostel, but it was a hotel! Great value for money! There is a pool bar which is great to hangout at after a long day. Beautiful views and great pool! 100% book this for your stay in Santorini!!

Best place ever! The staff is so friendly, so kind . They go above and beyond for you at all times!!! Great stay!

• 30th Oct 2014

We stayed here for four nights - 3 female college students. The driver picked us up right at the airport and took us back very early in the morning for our return flight. Family owned and a delightful atmosphere, the pool is lovely and the rooms clean, simple, but very comfortable. We had no problem making sandwiches and eating in for breakfast/lunch with the small sink/refrigerator combo. Loved staying here! It is about a 25 minute walk from Fira with a bus stop right outside the building!

• 28th Oct 2014

Poppy is so kind and very helpful. Although we had some misunderstanding, I'm grateful to Poppy for explaining and giving us the best facility. We had happy time when we stayed there. I will recommend this villa for friends.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

Poppy was the only really great thing about villa manos. Our room was most definitely not new and renovated as advertised... The blankets provided on our beds were unwashed, and had hair ALL over them. The room had a stink to it... And just an overall unclean feeling to the room. The buses to town are very unreliable, so we took a 5 euro taxi every day to get to the main town of Fira or walked for 25 min. The breakfast is extremely overpriced for what you get.

The staff was amazing, Poppy was such a great host and made our stay extremely pleasant. One of the best places i've stayed in my life and for a very good price!!

The staff is amazing! Great value for the money! I would definitely come back and stay again in this hotel

This place is absolutely amazing!! Poppy and her husband are the sweetest people. They did an incredible job giving me recommendations and making my stay relaxing and enjoyable. There place is a 5 minute bus ride from Fira or by atv if you decide to rent one (very cheap to rent and fun!). The rooms are very clean. Great value. Beds are super comfortable. Showers are hot and soothing. The pool is great, and a fun social spot at night. If you are ever in Santorini, this place is a must stay!

Amazing staff with an awesome facility. Can't go wrong here

Value for money hostel. Poppy is very friendly, she gave us a bottle of wine upon our departure. Location is a bit far from Thira town, but you can always rent a scooter for easy transport. Highly recommend.

I really loved this hostel, near than the centre of Thira, lovely staff, OMG, I felt at home, and the price is perfect for the service!

We had the most wonderful time in Villa Manos. The staff is unbelievably friendly and helped us to get the most of Santorini. The location is great, just 5min driving from the village and 1min walking from a bus stop. We will definitely come back!

• 22nd Oct 2014

Just couldn't be any better! I love the staff, everything was perfect. And it made our trip even better. I have no words to descrive how much I love this place and I will go back!!! Thank you guys

• 22nd Oct 2014