Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

These people were the nicest, and I'm so grateful for their help and the opportunity to meet them. They made our trip in Santorini so much easier and relaxed than it could've been!

• 6th Nov 2014

Best accommodations we experienced in all of Greece, such wonderful hosts and positive attitudes which made the experience unforgettable!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Best place ever! The staff is so friendly, so kind . They go above and beyond for you at all times!!! Great stay!

• 30th Oct 2014

We stayed here for four nights - 3 female college students. The driver picked us up right at the airport and took us back very early in the morning for our return flight. Family owned and a delightful atmosphere, the pool is lovely and the rooms clean, simple, but very comfortable. We had no problem making sandwiches and eating in for breakfast/lunch with the small sink/refrigerator combo. Loved staying here! It is about a 25 minute walk from Fira with a bus stop right outside the building!

• 28th Oct 2014

Poppy is so kind and very helpful. Although we had some misunderstanding, I'm grateful to Poppy for explaining and giving us the best facility. We had happy time when we stayed there. I will recommend this villa for friends.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

Poppy was the only really great thing about villa manos. Our room was most definitely not new and renovated as advertised... The blankets provided on our beds were unwashed, and had hair ALL over them. The room had a stink to it... And just an overall unclean feeling to the room. The buses to town are very unreliable, so we took a 5 euro taxi every day to get to the main town of Fira or walked for 25 min. The breakfast is extremely overpriced for what you get.

The staff is amazing! Great value for the money! I would definitely come back and stay again in this hotel

This place is absolutely amazing!! Poppy and her husband are the sweetest people. They did an incredible job giving me recommendations and making my stay relaxing and enjoyable. There place is a 5 minute bus ride from Fira or by atv if you decide to rent one (very cheap to rent and fun!). The rooms are very clean. Great value. Beds are super comfortable. Showers are hot and soothing. The pool is great, and a fun social spot at night. If you are ever in Santorini, this place is a must stay!

Amazing staff with an awesome facility. Can't go wrong here

Value for money hostel. Poppy is very friendly, she gave us a bottle of wine upon our departure. Location is a bit far from Thira town, but you can always rent a scooter for easy transport. Highly recommend.

I really loved this hostel, near than the centre of Thira, lovely staff, OMG, I felt at home, and the price is perfect for the service!

We had the most wonderful time in Villa Manos. The staff is unbelievably friendly and helped us to get the most of Santorini. The location is great, just 5min driving from the village and 1min walking from a bus stop. We will definitely come back!

• 22nd Oct 2014

Just couldn't be any better! I love the staff, everything was perfect. And it made our trip even better. I have no words to descrive how much I love this place and I will go back!!! Thank you guys

• 22nd Oct 2014

Everything was just perfect!! I'll be back for sure!

The host and staffs are friendly and helpful

• Malaysia

Hotel Villa Manos is the best place I have ever stayed. The owners go above and beyond to make your stay amazing and it really felt like I was at home. The place is awesome too - nice pool, ocean views, good rooms, a bar and good location. And not expensive at all! I can't emphasise enough how amazing the owners are. Poppy and Vagilis (surely misspelled) both gave me free lifts to the beach and town, free shots and champagne at the bar and food for free when she was cooking. You must stay here.

Best hostel I've stayed at in months. Beautiful rooms, very newly renovated bathrooms. Owner upgraded us to a triple for free. Very helpful staff. Free pick up and drop off at ferry port. The prices are so cheap we couldn't believe how nice the hostel was and how great the atmosphere was! Totally recommend and will stay again. Oh, and got a free bottle of wine upon leaving! Excellent stay!

Most amazing hostel! Great staff and really good time overall. Very clean and a beautiful property, more like a hotel than a hostel!!!! Cannot recommend a better hostel anywhere in Greece! Poppy is the best!! Also, her husband and Vasilis! Love you my sugar mother!

Had an absolutely amazing few days there. Staff were beyond amazing. Room was clean and beautiful. Close to town. Would recommend to anyone. Will definitely be back

• 15th Oct 2014

By far our favorite hotel we stayed in on our entire trip! It was an incredibly wise decision staying here. At first, we thought it might be kind of far from the main areas, because it's in Karterados, but Santorini's so small you can get anywhere easily, and it was super close to Fira. The Managers, Poppy and her husband, were beyond incredible, and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. It's beautiful, and feels like a 5 star hotel. Rooms were great. I HIGHLY recommend it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5