9.5
Superb 1,254 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,254 Total Reviews
Villa Manos Located at Karterados, Fira, Santorini.
Greece
Santorini 84700 Karterados, Fira
95% 1254
36.4066909 25.4465594
    Rooms available

19th Jan 2017

When you get out of the airport, there is a bus( 1.80EURO) that will take you to FIRA, the center of the city. This is where you can walk to Villa Mano, a 15-20 minute walk. The hotel offers you transportation, but 15EURO is expensive for transportation. I usually stay at hostels, but this is what came up on the Hostelworld website. I really enjoyed my private room, extra blanket, and the staff was welcoming, kind and friendly.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
19th Jan 2017
6.0

Really excellent hotel, as well as staff. No complaints there. I went through and I booked for two people, but when I arrived at the hotel, they were very upset, insisting that I had only booked for one person. I've never booked for one person in my life, since it's always my partner and I going for trips. Why tf would I only book for myself? They charged me €80 more than I had budgeted and basically f*cked me for the rest of our trip budget-wise for their error.

• Afghanistan, Female, 41+
8th Jan 2017

Warm atmosphere, very nice rooms and affordable prices.

4th Jan 2017

Really nice people and willing to help you but I got charge double for my laundry. Getting there I will suggest you to get the bus to Thira then rent a Motorcycle over there is 15 euros/24 hours so you will have it all day. Instead of paying the 15 euro they charge one way.

• USA, Female, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

It was a very nice stay. The staff was very nice and helpful. They gave me a Christmas gift ! I will definitely recommend it to everyone !!

18th Dec 2016

Great value - really friendly people. The location is a bit far from Fira, but the buses make it doable. If this is the lodging that makes your trip to Santorini affordable, by all means, stay there. It was an excellent time.

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2016
6.9

Everything was great. Few qualms I had was the fact that my hostel room door was often left open. The bathrooms were not super clean. The front desk staff were really nice but the housekeeping was extremely rude.

16th Nov 2016

Wonderful staff! We felt like family! It's clean and a very nice patio/outdoor setting. The location is a bit of a hike to/from town, airport- anything, but you'll likely want a car for this island anyway.

4th Nov 2016

Beautiful property. Short walk from Fira main bus stop. Very friendly and helpful staff

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

I personally loved Villa Manos. The staff was more than generous and was there for everything we needed. The location was perfect and beautiful. The rooms were beautiful and very clean as well.