Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

The staff is amazing! Great value for the money! I would definitely come back and stay again in this hotel

• 24th Oct 2014

This place is absolutely amazing!! Poppy and her husband are the sweetest people. They did an incredible job giving me recommendations and making my stay relaxing and enjoyable. There place is a 5 minute bus ride from Fira or by atv if you decide to rent one (very cheap to rent and fun!). The rooms are very clean. Great value. Beds are super comfortable. Showers are hot and soothing. The pool is great, and a fun social spot at night. If you are ever in Santorini, this place is a must stay!

Amazing staff with an awesome facility. Can't go wrong here

• 24th Oct 2014

Hotel Villa Manos is the best place I have ever stayed. The owners go above and beyond to make your stay amazing and it really felt like I was at home. The place is awesome too - nice pool, ocean views, good rooms, a bar and good location. And not expensive at all! I can't emphasise enough how amazing the owners are. Poppy and Vagilis (surely misspelled) both gave me free lifts to the beach and town, free shots and champagne at the bar and food for free when she was cooking. You must stay here.

Best hostel I've stayed at in months. Beautiful rooms, very newly renovated bathrooms. Owner upgraded us to a triple for free. Very helpful staff. Free pick up and drop off at ferry port. The prices are so cheap we couldn't believe how nice the hostel was and how great the atmosphere was! Totally recommend and will stay again. Oh, and got a free bottle of wine upon leaving! Excellent stay!

Had an absolutely amazing few days there. Staff were beyond amazing. Room was clean and beautiful. Close to town. Would recommend to anyone. Will definitely be back

• 15th Oct 2014

By far our favorite hotel we stayed in on our entire trip! It was an incredibly wise decision staying here. At first, we thought it might be kind of far from the main areas, because it's in Karterados, but Santorini's so small you can get anywhere easily, and it was super close to Fira. The Managers, Poppy and her husband, were beyond incredible, and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. It's beautiful, and feels like a 5 star hotel. Rooms were great. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Everything was wonderful! Highly recommended! Free pick and drop off at ferry dock. Room was great, brilliant bathroom and shower, strong WiFi in room. Beautiful pool. Quiet area, away from hustle of Fira but close enough to walk to. Beware of narrow main road, though! No need to buy any packaged tours from Poppy; plenty of options to choose from if you go to Fira or old Fira port yourself. Would be nice to have a safe in the room for added security.

Great hotel!!! The staff is so great!!! They are always there for helping you and are very generous! There is no negative point about this place!!! This is clean, quiet and rooms are very nice!!! I recommand this one to everybody without exception! This place is one of my best one ever!!!

Great everything! Love Villa Manos, will stay here for sure again!

This was one of the best hostels I stayed. Its amazing place and strongly recommend. Good security, staff is extremely helpful! I am definitely considering to come back.

Our stay in villa Manos was fantastic. Lovely family who's willing to help you with any quieres you may have. It is a walking dostance from Fira. Plenty of restaurants and supermarket within 5 min walk. Beautiful swimming pool, spacious, clean rooms and we even got a gift at the end of our stay! Thank you

Would definitely stay again. Our room was very nice and modern. The breakfasts come with a fee but are cafe style. Staff Poppy and co were super friendly and helpful. Location is a 15 minute walk from Fira. Buses very easy to catch right outside villa. We thought location might be a issue here but it wasn't for us. Supermarket is a 10 minute walk. Poppy also gave us a free upgrade of our room which was very nice. They pick up and and drop you to the port. We also received a nice bottle of wine.

I stayed at Villa Manos for 2 days and I was really impressed. My room is clean, fully equiped with AC, hot water and entirely private so if you seek for a nice and private place, Manos is highly recommended. Poppy is too kind and I cannot image that all vistors are given a Greek wine bottom when they leave. How amazing it is! The free charge port collection is excellent too. Dont worry about how to reach the villa because they will pick you up and drive you back to the port upon your departure.

Villa Manos was an amazing place to stay! Poppi was an awesome host - incredibly nice and thoughtful. If you come by ferry, they offer free rides up to the hotel. We had a great time there and found that it was easy to meet others there, as the pool bar makes easy to socialize.

I loved my stay at Villa Manos. Poppy and the rest of the staff do an excellent job in making you feel welcome and well taken care of.

Thanks!! Awesome place, even better staff!!

Upon arrival we were transferred to the so-called "Villa Manos-2", a secondary property which doesn't have swimming pool, any common facilities, reception etc - just several apartments in another location. For 1-2 nights it's even better as closer to Fira (10-15 min walk along the road), there are shops and restaurants around. The actual Villa Manos is great for longer stays, to chill at the swim pool. On departure, extremely friendly owners treated us to a shot of ouzo and a bottle of wine!

Super clean!!! When guests left villa manos, we received a bottle of wine..so touched!!! They give pick-up service from the port to villa manos and villa manos to the port, so we don't feel any inconvenience at all...

It was a great experience to stay in this hotel. I want to recommend this place to everybody.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6