Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Amazing place

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Amazing villa in Santorini. Everything was excellent for me. The owners are very kind and helpful. I am sure I will be back someday :*

The Owners of this establishment were the most helpful and loving host! Any and everything thing we needed they took care of! Highly recommnended and I would stay again next time!

A really low cost for a lovely hotel and a comfortable stay! We opted for one of the very nice newly renovated Superior Rooms. It's a bit of a trek from the hotel to Fira town (~20 min), the streets are narrow and there are few sidewalks, but it's doable. Poppy and her family were very accommodating, arranging pickups and dropoffs at the port/airport. They even sent their driver out to Oia to pick us up after we missed the last bus. On our last day they sent us off with a bottle of wine :)

Apart from being a little out of fira it was perfect! It was really flash and had a pool, kitchenette, and nice newly decorated rooms. The owners were great and helped us with buses, activities, and gave us a bottle of wine to take with us for free :) they were great!

We had a wonderful time at Villa Manos. It was in a fantastic location and the hosts were very nice and extremely helpful in planning out things to do on the island. I would definitely stay there if I get to return to Santorini. Huge thumbs up!

• 26th Mar 2015

Villa Manos was a comfortable, relaxing location for our visit to Santorini. It's a 25-30 walk to Fira, and we received help with everything we requested. I particularly appreciated to ferry pick-up and the airport drop off.

• 22nd Mar 2015

As far as I'm concerned, there's only one place to stay in Santorini, and that's at the Villa Manos. Everything about my stay was amazing. The view from the hostel over the coast is stunning. It's really close to Fira, which is a great city to visit while you're in Santorini. The people who run the hostel are absolutely adorable and so helpful with tips about visiting the island. Villa Manos gets a 100/10 from me!

We had a wonderful time at Villa Manos from the moment we were picked up at the port to when we were given a lovely gift upon leaving! It is a beautiful place with clean rooms, wonderful staff and great prices! A little far from town but Poppy is extremely helpful with directions and even called the local ATV place to come pick us up and take us into Fira to rent ATVs the 3 days we were there (highly recommend!). Thank you for a great stay!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in, without a doubt. Stay here. Stay here as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it. Cherish it! Seriously it's really good

Best staff ever. Poppy and her family were so accommodating and ready to help out! They went above and beyond!! Sweet sweet staff and amazing value for a great spot!

These people were the nicest, and I'm so grateful for their help and the opportunity to meet them. They made our trip in Santorini so much easier and relaxed than it could've been!

• 6th Nov 2014

Best accommodations we experienced in all of Greece, such wonderful hosts and positive attitudes which made the experience unforgettable!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Wow, what an AMAZING stay at Villa Manos! Everything was spectacular! The rooms were amazing! Wifi, hot showers, fantastic staff!! Poppy and her husband were SO welcoming when I arrived, we love them! They give you a gift when you leave as well ;) I thought this was a hostel, but it was a hotel! Great value for money! There is a pool bar which is great to hangout at after a long day. Beautiful views and great pool! 100% book this for your stay in Santorini!!

Best place ever! The staff is so friendly, so kind . They go above and beyond for you at all times!!! Great stay!

• 30th Oct 2014

We stayed here for four nights - 3 female college students. The driver picked us up right at the airport and took us back very early in the morning for our return flight. Family owned and a delightful atmosphere, the pool is lovely and the rooms clean, simple, but very comfortable. We had no problem making sandwiches and eating in for breakfast/lunch with the small sink/refrigerator combo. Loved staying here! It is about a 25 minute walk from Fira with a bus stop right outside the building!

• 28th Oct 2014

Poppy is so kind and very helpful. Although we had some misunderstanding, I'm grateful to Poppy for explaining and giving us the best facility. We had happy time when we stayed there. I will recommend this villa for friends.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

Poppy was the only really great thing about villa manos. Our room was most definitely not new and renovated as advertised... The blankets provided on our beds were unwashed, and had hair ALL over them. The room had a stink to it... And just an overall unclean feeling to the room. The buses to town are very unreliable, so we took a 5 euro taxi every day to get to the main town of Fira or walked for 25 min. The breakfast is extremely overpriced for what you get.

The staff was amazing, Poppy was such a great host and made our stay extremely pleasant. One of the best places i've stayed in my life and for a very good price!!

The staff is amazing! Great value for the money! I would definitely come back and stay again in this hotel