Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Poppy and the team at villa manos made you feel most welcome from the moment you check in you will feel like family and they will do anything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Great location with plenty of great tour options.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Very friendly staff. Gave useful advices and tips. Definitely worth the stay. Worth the stay if you are on a low budget. Value for money. Distance to city centre takes about 15-20 mins walk. Recommend renting ATV from hostel as they offer reasonable prices and free pick up transport.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Singapore

Villa Manos

Fantastic and very friendly staff!! Treated myself and my friend like family and provided us a lot of detail about the island. Thank you!!

• 12th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Thank you so much poppy, you made our stay truly wonderful

Poppy and her family are very welcoming hosts! We loved out stay.

• 30th Jul 2015

Amazing stay. Poppy and her family look after you like you're royalty. They truly go the extra mile to ensure your time in Santorini is epic. Highly recommend.

Villa manos has beautiful staff that were extremely accommodating in all ways. Great rooms.

The manager and staff at Villa Manos made sure to make my stay as wonderful and easy as possible. Everything was taken care of.

• 25th Jul 2015

I am so happy that my friends and I stayed here. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with smiles and excitement. Poppy and her team are amazing, and go out of their way to ensure that guests get the best experience possible. The atmosphere is very relaxing, and it was always fun to hang out by the pool. Instead of relying on taxis or buses, the staff were able to take us wherever we wanted to go. I would definitely recommend this resort, and would love to come back one day.

Wonderful way to experience Santorini with a group of friends. If you were a couple looking for romance it wouldn't be your first point of call. It's both family friendly and also great for younger people. The best is the service and staff, they will make EVERYTHING easier for you including transport, ideas, washing, food you name it. Would certainly stay again.

Villa Manos was the best place that I stayed across my entire visit to Greece. The staff went above and beyond my groups expectations time and time again, in every way. I couldn't believe how kind and attentive they were, you can't buy that kind of service, even in an expensive hotel. I speak for my entire group when I say that we felt so welcome, that it felt like we were staying with good friends. I will definitely be staying here next time, I just wish they were everywhere I went!

• 16th Jul 2015

Staff were very helpful and went above and beyond to help us. Very friendly! Only issue would be music was a bit loud at night and should be turned down after 10pm.

• 14th Jul 2015

We loved our stay at the Villa. Great staff and relaxing venue. We hope to be back soon!

The staff is very friendly. While the hotel is a commute from Fira and beaches, it has a nice pool with a great bar staff. Highly recommend staying here.

• 10th Jul 2015

Staff were gorgeous, facilities are perfect and nothing was too much trouble! Loved it!

• 3rd Jul 2015

Fantastic staff,everyone was so nice and helpful. Helped me organise a day trip and when I wanted to stay an extra night it was no problem at all. Would definitely stay again if I'm ever back in Santorini.

Everyone was so nice and welcoming, we came in a day early and they gave us a room and an upgrade. We had our laundry done and were given a bottle of wine when we left. The walk into town wasn't too bad and it was nice to be out of the busy areas. It's a great place to stay if you're looking for someone to relax after a big day/night. Also best shower ever !

The location wasn't ideal but if you rent an ATV, it'll be no problem. The staff are so friendly and kind and even gave us a bottle of wine as a parting gift. They were super helpful and the room was beautiful and clean.

The staff was incredibly friendly and made us feel really special. Love this hotel and will be recommending it to everyone visiting Santorini.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4