Villa Manos

9.5
Superb 1311 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
26th May 2017

This is the best hotel I have stayed in while in Europe. The staff were amazing and the rooms were very clean. One of the reasons I would come back to santorini is to stay at this hotel. They truly know the best excursions around the island and did not disappoint while I was there.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
19th May 2017

Absolutely amazing atmosphere, the owners are unbelievably accommodating. They go above and beyond, even as far as to offering us a free seafood pasta dinner and dining with their family. It is an all around family affair and could not have been better.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
12th May 2017

The family was very nice and accomodating. I felt like I was home away from home.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
7th May 2017

By far the best place we stayed in Greece or anywhere from hostelworld! We loved our time at Villa Manos!! The rooms are big and clean with great bathrooms! Really great value for money. The best part of Villa Manos is the staff! They are very friendly and helpful and will organise anything for you! We loved the pool and the location of the hotel is good (very short drive from Thira). Thank you for a lovely stay, we will definitely recommend Villa Manos to our friends!

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
5th May 2017

Fantastic place to stay! The family and staff that work here are incredible. They made our stay so easy, they helped us organise ATV and a cruise! The location is great for exploring, right in the middle of the island! The facilities were beautiful, it is just such great value for money! Would highly reccomend to anyone staying in santorini :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th May 2017

My friend and I had a great stay at Villa Manos! The people at reception were super accommodating and always willing to help us out! The rooms are very clean and the price was very inexpensive for such a great hotel. Would definitely stay here again if I was in Santorini and would highly recommend it!

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th May 2017

Absolutely recommended. Staff made you feel like part of their family and ALWAYS greeted you with huge smiles. Facility was so clean and truly felt like a resort and not a hostel. Everyone was so helpful and they also have an amazing taxi service.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2017

I stayed three nights at Villa Manos , and I have to say it was an amazing experience ! The staff was beyond friendly and helpful - they really know how to treat their guests . Next time I visit Santorini , I'll definitely stay here again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2017

This place was amazing!! Everyone was so nice and welcoming all the time! The airport transfer and breakfast/dinner were also really nice. I will be back!

29th Apr 2017

Best place I have stayed at! The place was beautiful and the staff were amazing I will be staying there again and highly recommend it