Villa Manos

Superb 1272 Total Reviews
Superb 1272 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
16th Mar 2017

It doesn't need any word. Good

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2017

Villa Manos was incredible! I was completely blown away with the attentiveness and care from the staff. The property itself was beautiful, a short walk from town, and had delicious food onsite! Would highly recommend to anyone, Villa Manos is like no other!!!

• Cambodia, Male, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

Great hotel, great location, and friendly hosts.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
2nd Mar 2017
7.1

The family who owns this villa are nice. But the villa is quite far away from Fira town. If you planning to rent a car (which costs 30 euro per day plus 20 euro of gasoline), that will not be a matter. The overall environment is nice and comfortable to stay.

2nd Mar 2017

The place is nice and the family who runs the place is fantastic!. Rooms are big, nice decorated and clean. Although is a bit far (20 min walk) from Fira, the bus stop is in front of the hotel. There's always the option to rent a car which in my opinion is the best option to move around Santorini.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2017

I have been to more than 20 hostels and by far, I loved this hostel the most and had the best stay! The family running this hostel is just lovely! They were friendly and kind. They gave me traditional soup and bread and they tasted wonderful as well! The room was spacious with good balcony. To be honest, I stayed inside my room longer than I expected because I loved the room too much!

• Chile, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

Hi! I loved Villa Manos Hotel. It was a lovely place with a really nice atmosphere, the staff was extremely kind and welcoming and it might look a bit far from Fira's city centre but is actually just a 15 min walk and there's everything you need just 5 min from the hotel. The quality of the service was great and I would definately go back.

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

Villa Manos is really close to the airport, about 10 minutes and 20 minutes walking from Fira. The staff was really kind to me, they helped me with everything I needed, I even took a four hour tour to visit the island and it's main sites with them.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

We love everything in Villa Manos. It is very clean and close to bus station. The building is super nice. Poppy and her husband is super lovely and they gave us free soup at the first arrival. Thanks very much. We highly recommend it! Super nice stay !

19th Jan 2017

When you get out of the airport, there is a bus( 1.80EURO) that will take you to FIRA, the center of the city. This is where you can walk to Villa Mano, a 15-20 minute walk. The hotel offers you transportation, but 15EURO is expensive for transportation. I usually stay at hostels, but this is what came up on the Hostelworld website. I really enjoyed my private room, extra blanket, and the staff was welcoming, kind and friendly.