Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Everything was wonderful! Highly recommended! Free pick and drop off at ferry dock. Room was great, brilliant bathroom and shower, strong WiFi in room. Beautiful pool. Quiet area, away from hustle of Fira but close enough to walk to. Beware of narrow main road, though! No need to buy any packaged tours from Poppy; plenty of options to choose from if you go to Fira or old Fira port yourself. Would be nice to have a safe in the room for added security.

Great hotel!!! The staff is so great!!! They are always there for helping you and are very generous! There is no negative point about this place!!! This is clean, quiet and rooms are very nice!!! I recommand this one to everybody without exception! This place is one of my best one ever!!!

Great everything! Love Villa Manos, will stay here for sure again!

This was one of the best hostels I stayed. Its amazing place and strongly recommend. Good security, staff is extremely helpful! I am definitely considering to come back.

Our stay in villa Manos was fantastic. Lovely family who's willing to help you with any quieres you may have. It is a walking dostance from Fira. Plenty of restaurants and supermarket within 5 min walk. Beautiful swimming pool, spacious, clean rooms and we even got a gift at the end of our stay! Thank you

Would definitely stay again. Our room was very nice and modern. The breakfasts come with a fee but are cafe style. Staff Poppy and co were super friendly and helpful. Location is a 15 minute walk from Fira. Buses very easy to catch right outside villa. We thought location might be a issue here but it wasn't for us. Supermarket is a 10 minute walk. Poppy also gave us a free upgrade of our room which was very nice. They pick up and and drop you to the port. We also received a nice bottle of wine.

I stayed at Villa Manos for 2 days and I was really impressed. My room is clean, fully equiped with AC, hot water and entirely private so if you seek for a nice and private place, Manos is highly recommended. Poppy is too kind and I cannot image that all vistors are given a Greek wine bottom when they leave. How amazing it is! The free charge port collection is excellent too. Dont worry about how to reach the villa because they will pick you up and drive you back to the port upon your departure.

Villa Manos was an amazing place to stay! Poppi was an awesome host - incredibly nice and thoughtful. If you come by ferry, they offer free rides up to the hotel. We had a great time there and found that it was easy to meet others there, as the pool bar makes easy to socialize.

I loved my stay at Villa Manos. Poppy and the rest of the staff do an excellent job in making you feel welcome and well taken care of.

Thanks!! Awesome place, even better staff!!

Upon arrival we were transferred to the so-called "Villa Manos-2", a secondary property which doesn't have swimming pool, any common facilities, reception etc - just several apartments in another location. For 1-2 nights it's even better as closer to Fira (10-15 min walk along the road), there are shops and restaurants around. The actual Villa Manos is great for longer stays, to chill at the swim pool. On departure, extremely friendly owners treated us to a shot of ouzo and a bottle of wine!

Super clean!!! When guests left villa manos, we received a bottle of wine..so touched!!! They give pick-up service from the port to villa manos and villa manos to the port, so we don't feel any inconvenience at all...

It was a great experience to stay in this hotel. I want to recommend this place to everybody.

Poppy was wonderful and the surroundings couldn't be better! Beautiful pool and a bar with great prices sweeten the deal :) we were given an adorable little two storey suite that we came to call our 'hobbit hole'. The only complaint I have is that it is a few km out of the nearest town (Fira or Kartadaros) and to walk anywhere is quite dangerous on the road. However, if you have a car or ATV it's a breeze getting around.

Poppy and the staff we amazing, best hospitality I have ever been shown. I was offered a drink as soon as I arrived and wine and coffe upon checkout. The rooms we amazing value for money, I couldn't believe it. The family room has no wifi however. Also the location is a bit far out of the main areas but this is both a pro and a con- I walked to Fira every day and it was fine. Overall an amazing stay more than worth every cent.

Staff were so friendly and helpful Pool area was brilliant Rooms were amazing Would recommend to anyone

Really enjoyed my stay here. Poppy and her family are great. Good wifi and very nice rooms for the money.

It was a great stay, it was a pity that we could just stay one night. The pool and the bar were really nice and so were the rooms. Very cosy and clean. Poppy and her family are great hosts and very friendly

What a great hostel with wonderful hosts! We enjoyed the time very much at your place, Poppy :) You care very much about your guests and this creates a perfect atmosphere for relaxing and enjoying Santorini. The place is lovely and located very good, close to Fira (2km, however get some cash before you get there because the next ATM is in Fira). Our room had a big balcony with view on the pool. By the way the pool bar is great at night,highly recommended! See you next time we're in Santorini :)

We had an excellent holiday at Villa Manos, Poppy and her staff were very helpful and friendly, and very kind to us. We loved the pool and the whole place was very clean and the staff friendly. Great value for money, and would like to go back again sometime. Thank you Villa Manos for a great holiday.

• 5th Sep 2014