Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Just couldn't be any better! I love the staff, everything was perfect. And it made our trip even better. I have no words to descrive how much I love this place and I will go back!!! Thank you guys

• 22nd Oct 2014

Everything was just perfect!! I'll be back for sure!

The host and staffs are friendly and helpful

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Hotel Villa Manos is the best place I have ever stayed. The owners go above and beyond to make your stay amazing and it really felt like I was at home. The place is awesome too - nice pool, ocean views, good rooms, a bar and good location. And not expensive at all! I can't emphasise enough how amazing the owners are. Poppy and Vagilis (surely misspelled) both gave me free lifts to the beach and town, free shots and champagne at the bar and food for free when she was cooking. You must stay here.

Best hostel I've stayed at in months. Beautiful rooms, very newly renovated bathrooms. Owner upgraded us to a triple for free. Very helpful staff. Free pick up and drop off at ferry port. The prices are so cheap we couldn't believe how nice the hostel was and how great the atmosphere was! Totally recommend and will stay again. Oh, and got a free bottle of wine upon leaving! Excellent stay!

Most amazing hostel! Great staff and really good time overall. Very clean and a beautiful property, more like a hotel than a hostel!!!! Cannot recommend a better hostel anywhere in Greece! Poppy is the best!! Also, her husband and Vasilis! Love you my sugar mother!

Had an absolutely amazing few days there. Staff were beyond amazing. Room was clean and beautiful. Close to town. Would recommend to anyone. Will definitely be back

• 15th Oct 2014

By far our favorite hotel we stayed in on our entire trip! It was an incredibly wise decision staying here. At first, we thought it might be kind of far from the main areas, because it's in Karterados, but Santorini's so small you can get anywhere easily, and it was super close to Fira. The Managers, Poppy and her husband, were beyond incredible, and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. It's beautiful, and feels like a 5 star hotel. Rooms were great. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Everything was wonderful! Highly recommended! Free pick and drop off at ferry dock. Room was great, brilliant bathroom and shower, strong WiFi in room. Beautiful pool. Quiet area, away from hustle of Fira but close enough to walk to. Beware of narrow main road, though! No need to buy any packaged tours from Poppy; plenty of options to choose from if you go to Fira or old Fira port yourself. Would be nice to have a safe in the room for added security.

Great hotel!!! The staff is so great!!! They are always there for helping you and are very generous! There is no negative point about this place!!! This is clean, quiet and rooms are very nice!!! I recommand this one to everybody without exception! This place is one of my best one ever!!!

1 2 Next » last »