Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Amazing villa in Santorini. Everything was excellent for me. The owners are very kind and helpful. I am sure I will be back someday :*

The staff was SO nice and helpful. They answered all our questions, provided airport transportation, and helped to organized our activities. The hostel was very clean and only a 5-10 minute drive from the restaurant and shopping area. Would definitely come back!

• 9th Apr 2015

This place was way more than I expected! I am an exchange student from the U.S. as well as my two friends. We study in Austria and wanted to get away for our Easter break and Santorini was a dream of ours. This hotel seemed too good to be true with the price we received for a very nicely updated three bedroom. We were blown away, however, when we got there. I could go on forever but I would recommend this place to everyone. The owners are amazing and so is the whole experience. A must stay!

• 7th Apr 2015

The Owners of this establishment were the most helpful and loving host! Any and everything thing we needed they took care of! Highly recommnended and I would stay again next time!

A really low cost for a lovely hotel and a comfortable stay! We opted for one of the very nice newly renovated Superior Rooms. It's a bit of a trek from the hotel to Fira town (~20 min), the streets are narrow and there are few sidewalks, but it's doable. Poppy and her family were very accommodating, arranging pickups and dropoffs at the port/airport. They even sent their driver out to Oia to pick us up after we missed the last bus. On our last day they sent us off with a bottle of wine :)

Apart from being a little out of fira it was perfect! It was really flash and had a pool, kitchenette, and nice newly decorated rooms. The owners were great and helped us with buses, activities, and gave us a bottle of wine to take with us for free :) they were great!

We had a wonderful time at Villa Manos. It was in a fantastic location and the hosts were very nice and extremely helpful in planning out things to do on the island. I would definitely stay there if I get to return to Santorini. Huge thumbs up!

• 26th Mar 2015

Villa Manos was a comfortable, relaxing location for our visit to Santorini. It's a 25-30 walk to Fira, and we received help with everything we requested. I particularly appreciated to ferry pick-up and the airport drop off.

• 22nd Mar 2015

As far as I'm concerned, there's only one place to stay in Santorini, and that's at the Villa Manos. Everything about my stay was amazing. The view from the hostel over the coast is stunning. It's really close to Fira, which is a great city to visit while you're in Santorini. The people who run the hostel are absolutely adorable and so helpful with tips about visiting the island. Villa Manos gets a 100/10 from me!

We had a wonderful time at Villa Manos from the moment we were picked up at the port to when we were given a lovely gift upon leaving! It is a beautiful place with clean rooms, wonderful staff and great prices! A little far from town but Poppy is extremely helpful with directions and even called the local ATV place to come pick us up and take us into Fira to rent ATVs the 3 days we were there (highly recommend!). Thank you for a great stay!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in, without a doubt. Stay here. Stay here as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it. Cherish it! Seriously it's really good

Best staff ever. Poppy and her family were so accommodating and ready to help out! They went above and beyond!! Sweet sweet staff and amazing value for a great spot!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »