Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

The hospitality was great. It felt like we were staying at a relatives house. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and a short ride from Fira. Really enjoyed our experience there and would definitely recommend to all my friends!

I can not speak highly enough of Villa Manos! Poppy and her husband might be angels sent from god, ive never met such kind people in all my life. Upon my arrival, Poppy's husband met us down at the sea port, took my suitcase for me and drove us to the villa! Everything was perfect! Every day, someone was in the reception area ready and willing to help us! Upon my departure, we took a photo by the pool and she gave me a bottle of wine! I will be back to santorini someday, cant wait to see poppy!

I only stayed here for one night in April, but the staff were amazing, picking me up late from the airport, cooking me dinner and then giving me a bottle of wine when I checked out. I was in a single room, which had two beds and would easily be large enough for two people.

This is a family run and owned place and the family was so sweet!!! They drove me to catch up with my friends for free and went out of the way to help us out! They even took a picture with me and my friends the last night and gave us wine. They made me feel so at home and the rooms were clean as well. It is a little out of the way from the "picturesque" Santorini but it was n mazing value for your money and the pool was nice as well. It is very close to the airport.

Hands down my favorite place we've stayed in Europe. Very helpful staff and the facilities were beautiful. Perfect location. Poppy and her husband were incredible and helped us with every aspect of our trip.

• 5th Apr 2014

This place is amazing! The staff and accommodation are top notch!

• 5th Apr 2014