Villa Manos Reviews

Karterados, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Amazing hostel with a very friendly staff with an unbeatable price!

• 27th Apr 2014

My friend and I stayed three nights last week and had the time of our lives! Everyone on the staff was super friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and looked brand new. We also thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor bar! I would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone going to Santorini. Great people & place!

• 27th Apr 2014

Poppy is very nice in arranging free shuttle service to and from the Ferry port even it is a midnight arrival/ departure. The room (four beds + ensuite) is exceptional with the prices you are paying. This place is quite big off Fira and it is a short ATV ride from the city core. The room I stayed in has a beautiful view of the sunrise. Laundry service is available if needed. In addition, they clean the room each day just like a hotel!

The hostel was about a 15-20 minute walk to the town or Thira (Fira) but there is regular bus service if you are not up for the walk. The staff was amazing, and could not have asked for a better place to stay. They have a lovely pool as well. Santorini was our favourite part of this our trip and Villa Manos made it even greater.

Really enjoyed my stay at Villa Manos the location was great, the hosts very accommodating and would love to come back again some time in the near future.

• 13th Apr 2014

Wonderful hostel aka resort!! Poppy and the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing and were extremely helpful with anything we needed. We did not want to leave and will definitely be returning as soon as we can! Thanks for everything!

• 13th Apr 2014

The hospitality was great. It felt like we were staying at a relatives house. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and a short ride from Fira. Really enjoyed our experience there and would definitely recommend to all my friends!

I can not speak highly enough of Villa Manos! Poppy and her husband might be angels sent from god, ive never met such kind people in all my life. Upon my arrival, Poppy's husband met us down at the sea port, took my suitcase for me and drove us to the villa! Everything was perfect! Every day, someone was in the reception area ready and willing to help us! Upon my departure, we took a photo by the pool and she gave me a bottle of wine! I will be back to santorini someday, cant wait to see poppy!

I only stayed here for one night in April, but the staff were amazing, picking me up late from the airport, cooking me dinner and then giving me a bottle of wine when I checked out. I was in a single room, which had two beds and would easily be large enough for two people.

This is a family run and owned place and the family was so sweet!!! They drove me to catch up with my friends for free and went out of the way to help us out! They even took a picture with me and my friends the last night and gave us wine. They made me feel so at home and the rooms were clean as well. It is a little out of the way from the "picturesque" Santorini but it was n mazing value for your money and the pool was nice as well. It is very close to the airport.

Hands down my favorite place we've stayed in Europe. Very helpful staff and the facilities were beautiful. Perfect location. Poppy and her husband were incredible and helped us with every aspect of our trip.

• 5th Apr 2014

This place is amazing! The staff and accommodation are top notch!

• 5th Apr 2014