Villa Mariflor Reviews

Via Selvanese, 26, Martellago, Venice, Italy

It was really nice to stay here . The room was nice, clean and I liked it very much. I will definitely recommend you to stay in this Hostel :)

David the owner was amazing, very informative and helpful

My sister and I stayed at the Villa Mariflor for 5 days. We absolutly enjoyed those days!! The owners are absolutly friendly, gave us great advises about Venice, and helped us with any concern. Even though this place is not located directly in Venice, it is very easy to get there by bus. It took us about 30min to get there each morning and evening. I would recommend Vialla Mariflor to everybody who wants to spend nice days in Venice. We definetly would come back. :)

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts