Villa Mariflor Reviews

Via Selvanese, 26, Martellago, Venice, Italy

My sister and I stayed at the Villa Mariflor for 5 days. We absolutly enjoyed those days!! The owners are absolutly friendly, gave us great advises about Venice, and helped us with any concern. Even though this place is not located directly in Venice, it is very easy to get there by bus. It took us about 30min to get there each morning and evening. I would recommend Vialla Mariflor to everybody who wants to spend nice days in Venice. We definetly would come back. :)

Though far away it was a nice place for us to recover from the noisy and busy city of Venice. For those who travel by car, this could be a perfect spot for commuting to Mestre and Venice. For us it was sometimes tiring having to walk from a bus stop approx. 1.5km on a hot day. We were told that the room had air-conditioning but it fact it didn’t. We didn’t like our breakfast which consisted only of sweet food, no regular bread or cheese and cold meats. Davide, the owner was very accommodating.

We had a great time in Villa Mariflor. But it is sooo far away from venice and everything else. To Venice you have to walk at least 20 minutes to the bus stop and then take a bus that usually takes 25 minutes to Piazza Roma (city center). Besides that, everything was amazing at Villa Mariflor. The house is very cool, the beds are great and the wine was perfect. Thanks David for everything.

We had a wonderful time staying at Villa Mariflor! Davide was so kind and helpful. It was a beautiful property, and we wished that we could spend more time there. :)

We really enjoyed our stay here! You need to catch the bus to get anywhere and the bus never arrived to take us from the train station to the villa however David was really help full in organising a shuttle for us when the bus failed to come. However once you get there its great! David was an awesome host and the villa is peaceful and cosy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

• 8th May 2014
  • New Zealand

This B&B is the best I've ever stayed in, the rooms are wonderful and super clean. David made our stay wonderful, we had some problems with our room and he arranged everything and made us pasta as compensation. Also he helped us to plan our day in Venice and arranged the taxi from the airport. Indeed the nearest bus station is kind of far (10 to 15 min walk), but believe me it is worth it. If you have a car I see no problem at all. If you go to Venice as a couple pleaseee stay on this B&B.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts