9.0
Superb 42 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 42 Total Reviews
Villa Mata Located at Port, Ios island, Cyclades, Ios.
Greece
Ios 84001 Port, Ios island, Cyclades
90% 42
36.7254015 25.2750991
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2015
8.0

Enjoyed our stay at villa mata. Rooms had comfortable beds, great air conditioning and wifi. Staff were very friendly and always happy to help out. Close to the port with nice restaurants, although to get into town you either have to bus up the hill or walk (which is pretty hard to do during the day). Overall, had a great time staying at villa mata and would definitely recommend to others.

1st Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Villa Mata! Lambros was so nice and helpful! Although you have to walk up a hill to go out, you are extremely close to the port and a beach as well! I loved my room and I had my own balcony, and even though I was alone, I had a double bed to myself. I would definitely suggest this place to anyone who is looking for a safe and nice place to stay in Ios.