Villa Melchiorre 24 Reviews

Viale Lunigiana, 24, Milan, Italy

Although our room initially seemed good, after one night the negatives were clear. My partner and I booked a private room (room 205 I believe) and the power points didn't seem finished. They were flimsy and seemed faulty. Furthermore, the bathroom was a nightmare. We had to keep the door shut at all times because it absolutely reeked. It smelt like there was mold festering, and the multiple air refreshers in the bathroom seemed to indicate the staff knew. The staff also seemed disinterested.

The room was very clean and comfortable. The main problem that there was not hot water in the bathroom and the room was a little bit cold.

Dirty and filthy toilets. We stayed 3 days but neither they clean once nor they changed the towels. Quite noisy locality

• 30th Dec 2015
  • India

When we arrived to this hostel, we were told that hostel world hadn't sent them a confirmation email therefore they were fully booked and they took us to another hostel down the round. The girl was lovely and took 10 euros off the price. The hostel we were moved to wasn't as nice though. It's a half hour walk into Milan which is good and it's close to the station. However it's the second time we've had to move due to hostels being fully booked and at the end of our trip it got old.

The cleanliness of the public toilet and bathroom was greater than my expectation.

Pretty useless organization. I booked online when I missed a train as this property was one of the only "availabe" showing on hostel world. I booked an paid a deposit for a single bed private room but when I arrived they said they only had mixed dorm roo.'s left and I ended up sharing with couple who also thought they were getting a private room they had booked. A bed was then dragged in later for another guy! I woke up around 11.30 to the hostel staff shouting an laughing outside the room.

A/C was off during the night - there was a too hot and we could not sleep well

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts