6.7
Good 512 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 512 Total Reviews
Villa Melchiorre 24 Located at Viale Lunigiana, 24, , Milan.
Italy
Milan 20125 Viale Lunigiana, 24
67% 512
45.4925782 9.2037338
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

This is my second time staying at this hostel. Price is cheap and Location is near Milan centrale station. Room is spacious, instead of crowded with bunk beds. And provided bed is just a standard single bed inside of a bunk bed. Whole hostel is clean and tidy. Staffs are very nice and helpful, especially owner's wife. Owner's wife is very talkative person and delighted to share her own experiences. Lastly, thanks for sharing the home made lunch, I feel really warm. I am glad to come back again.

• France, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Dec 2016
4.6

Unfriendly staff who barely speak English nor Italian. Bedroom nice but noisy. Tiny bathroom. The common area to hang out is a sofa in a corridor...

• Indonesia, Couple, 25-30
28th Dec 2016
3.1

The officer or receptionist is useless, he is not a good type of employee, never smile and looks like angry people everytime we asked something, if i were the owner i will never hire a guy like him, and we will never back to that hostel anymore, never. And the picture was different with the real room, the tv was not operate and it was not too clean as we expexted to be.

Hello,you ask us to change date we do the favour for you! Actually we give you a quiet room! If you don't like it,you can tell us to change! If tv doesn't work,why you didn't tell us?We hope you know the tv how to work! Please think better we are not 5 stars hotel.

23rd Dec 2016
7.7

It was too noisy to sleep in the night. I was not able to sleep in the night because of traffic noise.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
18th Nov 2016
6.9

Staff were lovely, very helpful. Shower and bathroom not very clean. Very basic otherwise but if you are after somewhere cheap to stay for a night it's fine.

29th Oct 2016
2.0

no kitchen, bad staff, old beds, SUPER NOISY, the place is in one of most movimented corner of milan, hundreds of car the whole night... if you can sleep in this place you can sleep during the war... staff dont carry about you, water is cold... DOESNT WORTH

28th Aug 2016
7.1

Staff can be more friendlier and helpful rather than awkward and unwelcoming. When I encountered two different staff the reaction I got just made me feel uncomfortable. However, the place is in a good location and worths the money you pay for.

• cairistidh1234
  • England, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2016
4.3

The best thing I can say is that the hostel was clean. However the man on reception not at all welcoming and gave me no information about where anything was apart from to silently point at the room I was in. Which I wasn't given a key for?! I was put in a room with 5men, it was single beds open plan so felt very exposed and uncomfortable, there was only one bathroom on each floor and one didn't even have a main door that closed! So innapropriate. Area full of 'sexy shops' and prostitutes

When you booked the room, please see better what kind of room did you book!Thank you!

• bhabgood81
  • New Zealand, Mixed Group, 31-40
23rd Aug 2016

Good stay.

23rd Aug 2016
7.1

The Hostel was good for one night. If you need just for a short staying near the station it's ok. Very clean and the bedroom was good and comfortable. The staff is not rude but not friendly at all. If you wanna come back after 1 am you have to call them to open the door (bit annoying because I didn't have any Italian sim card). No kitchen or common area, cold atmosphere then. OK for one night as I said.