Villa Melchiorre 24

Good 525 Total Reviews

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
16th Feb 2017
6.0

The location is good if you want to have a place close to the station. The room was clean however extremely noisy. When I entered I thought the window was open but in fact was closed. No sound isolation at all. Eventhogh I had earplugs still it was hard to fall asleep. Nevertheless this was the cheapest option close to the station.

3rd Feb 2017
7.4

This is not the typical guest house, it is not a party place. The facilities are just basic, but I shared room with 3 more people and instead of the usual bunk beds, I had a single bed with a lot of free space around. The shower was not great at all, you have to wait for a while to get hot water. The distance to the main train station is reasonable and the girl from the staff was helpful and she printed my boarding card for free.

• Uruguay, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017
6.0

Staff is nice, although they will not talk much. Only 1 bathroom for every single person to share, 1 toilet, 1 shower. That was uncomfortable. But Clean. Near the main train station, which was why I chose the location. Didn't like that they put a grown man to sleep with me while I was by myself sleeping in a two bed dorm, as a woman, that was kinda scary. But despite that, everything was fine. I would recommend this place if you're looking for a location near the train station

• Mongolia, Female, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

it's was nice to stay

• jaydemavrik
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

Really nice staff, room was clean! Only one shower/toilet on a level and no kitchen facilities but good for what you pay and only a 10 min walk into the city

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

This is my second time staying at this hostel. Price is cheap and Location is near Milan centrale station. Room is spacious, instead of crowded with bunk beds. And provided bed is just a standard single bed inside of a bunk bed. Whole hostel is clean and tidy. Staffs are very nice and helpful, especially owner's wife. Owner's wife is very talkative person and delighted to share her own experiences. Lastly, thanks for sharing the home made lunch, I feel really warm. I am glad to come back again.

• France, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Dec 2016
4.6

Unfriendly staff who barely speak English nor Italian. Bedroom nice but noisy. Tiny bathroom. The common area to hang out is a sofa in a corridor...

• Indonesia, Couple, 25-30
28th Dec 2016
3.1

The officer or receptionist is useless, he is not a good type of employee, never smile and looks like angry people everytime we asked something, if i were the owner i will never hire a guy like him, and we will never back to that hostel anymore, never. And the picture was different with the real room, the tv was not operate and it was not too clean as we expexted to be.

Hello,you ask us to change date we do the favour for you! Actually we give you a quiet room! If you don't like it,you can tell us to change! If tv doesn't work,why you didn't tell us?We hope you know the tv how to work! Please think better we are not 5 stars hotel.

23rd Dec 2016
7.7

It was too noisy to sleep in the night. I was not able to sleep in the night because of traffic noise.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
18th Nov 2016
6.9

Staff were lovely, very helpful. Shower and bathroom not very clean. Very basic otherwise but if you are after somewhere cheap to stay for a night it's fine.