8.8
Fabulous 104 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 104 Total Reviews
Villa Merry No 1 at the Khan River Located at Visun Village, , Luang Prabang.
Laos
Luang Prabang Luang Prabang 6000 Visun Village
88% 104
19.8869447 102.1411424
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
8.0

Me and my boyfriend stayed here and it was really enjoyable, comfortable stay! Our room overlooked the Mekong River and it felt really special for the price we paid. Rachel, one of the owners was super helpful when we needed advice on a hospital to go to as I injured my leg. Was great for me as I had a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay whilst I recovered.

• India, Couple, 25-30
6th Jul 2016

Beautiful place by the river. It would be nice to have a net on the windows since there are quite a few insects in the air near the river. Location is bit outside the main center, but the staff is super awesome and the city is a delight.

• rafiquaisrael928287
  • South Africa, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016
5.7

The one owner of this guesthouse ruined the experience for me by accusing me indirectly of doing a “runaway without pay”. The room with a view is not worth the money- the window is so tiny you cant see anything anyway. Wifi didnt work. No shampoo in shampoo bottle. Was given the oldest room in the building. Too much furniture cluttering the room. I must walked into it a dozen times trying to make my way from the door to the bed in the dark (no bedside lights)

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

This is easily the best hotel in luang probahng. Staff were fantastic and looked after me so much after a rather nasty incidents on a night out, they went so far above and beyond. The Women running this place (One American and one Australian) truly know how to run a great place. Thank you so much.

• itsveryjordan
  • New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
21st Jun 2016

A tidy guesthouse about a ten minute walk away from the night market/Main Street. We had a nice stay here, its proximity to good food and views at Utopia was helpful, as we weren't fans of the breakfast provided. Overall, would recommend!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

This place is incredible! A+ for everything!

30th May 2016

Staff were great. The managers were so nice! We enjoyed our private room so much. The breakfast, although not included in the price of the room, was very nice as well. Wifi doesn't work well in the rooms. They took care of all our bookings and transportation. Highly recommended.

• jadeamanda16
  • England, Female, 18-24
18th May 2016

Lovely place to stay, the staff we so so friendly and helpful - they even leant us money when the ATM wasn't working! Rooms are lovely and clean, great bath and bed. Good location close to everything.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
27th Mar 2016

Short walk from the city centre which may be an issue for some people but really nothing to worry about overall. Amazing staff, very helpful. Allowed me to sleep for a while near reception and early check in after my bus arrived ridiculously early in the morning from Vang Vieng. Staff also helped showing me things to do on local maps in my short time in Luang Prabang and gave advice on costs of items. Also very response prior to booking on email. Great clean facilities and restaurant/food.

• England, Couple, 18-24
24th Mar 2016
7.7

Our room was lovely and clean and the lady who runs the hotel was kind, always helping us. However there was loud building work all day every day so we could not use the pool which we were not warned about. I'm sure once the building work is over though it will look beautiful.