Directions to Villa Michle
Map & Directions
Way from the airport 'Ruzyne'.
1. Bus number 119 till the metro station 'Dejvicka' ( terminal station). By the metro using the green line should go till station ' Namesti Miru'. From ' Namesti Miru' from the right hand side from the church, you should take a bus number 135, till the bus station ' BOHDALEC'. ( 45-50 minutes)
2. Bus number 119 till the metro station 'Dejvicka' (terminal station). By the metro using green line should go till station ' Zelivskeho'. There bus number 213 till bus station 'BOHDALEC'. ( 50 minutes)
Way from train-station:
1. Once you arrive, follow the red M signs inside train station to find entrance to the Metro. There are a few ATMs to get cash out close to the metro entrances.
2. Purchase a 32-crown ticket (valid for 90 minutes for both the metro and the bus). You need coins to purchase a ticket.
3. Enter the metro using the FLORENC entrance (there are 2 entrances, opposite each other) - validate your ticket as you walk in.
4. Get off at FLORENC, which is the next stop - as you exit the metro train, turn left and go up the stairs (if you see escalators, you're at the wrong end of the platform).
5. As you walk inside the station, don't take the first set of stairs up (there's a few either side). Keep walking and take the second set of stairs on your left - as you walk outside, you'll immediately be on the right bus stop. If you can not see a McDonalds restaurant, you took the wrong stairs.
6. Catch bus 135 for 10 stops (bus runs once every 20 minutes, last bus 23:59) - you need to get off at BOHDALEC. Once you see a big TESCO on your left, it's the next stop.
7. As you get off the bus, you'll see some paved steps - go up these, and follow the narrow road up for around 50 metres. At the intersection, go up the steep road (Osnicka) until you get to IMESO office building.
8. At IMESO, turn left and walk for one block (around 50 metres) - Villa Michle will be on your right as you reach the next intersection.