Villa Micika Reviews

Mata Vodopica 10, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The hostel has an excellent location, very close to the Old Town (5 minutes by bus) and near the beach. The hostel has rooms without air conditioners, it is good to ask before the ckeck in which room will be the guest. In summer it is impossible to sleep without air conditioners. It does not have breakfast but you can eat near and at a good price. Supermarket next to the hostel makes life easier. Toni is very friendly and helpful all the time. Thank you Toni!

A great little location, clean rooms & with very lovely and helpful owners. The hostel is a little way out of the main town center but is located within a resort district so there are lots of restaurants around & very close to a beach. Only a 10 minute bus ride to the center or you can walk which takes about 40 minutes. Great value for money! If I come back to Dubrovnik I will definitely be returning.

Staff were nice hostels in a good location, but was horrifically unclean, the single shower for the dorms kept clogging from what I hope was hair, plus the whole form just looked dirty. Also quite expensive for what it was.

Such a good experience. I have booked only one bed and hotel host Toni gave me a full bedroom with two single beds and he didn't booked anyone inside. I've had a complete privacy and I was feeling that I was sleeping at my own one bedroom suite but in theory it was only a hostel. After those 2 days I've asked him will he be able to manage to rent it for one more night and he did everything in order to keep me at a same room. Well done Toni. If I ever come to Du again I'll stay at villa Micika

I enjoyed my stay very much, it was very conveniently located and Tony was always available to assist me with any requests and advice. I would definitely recommend staying here in future.