Fabulous 257 Total Reviews
Fabulous 257 Total Reviews
Villa Micika Located at Mata Vodopica 10, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik Dubrovacko-neretvanska Zupanija 20000 Mata Vodopica 10
83% 257
42.6551087 18.0744194
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

The space and facilities were very good. We didnt realize the location was so great! A few blocks down the path from the beach, along a strip of outdoor restaurants, very close to a main bus stop which was so easy to use, and by the supermarket. The downside was that wifi did not reach our room.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016
5.1

I rarely write reviews but I feel inclined to because I really can't believe this hostel has a rating of 8.5... We were sleeping in a basement room which had hardly any sunlight or ventilation and stunk of damp / mould. The mattresses were thin with old linen. There is a outdoor sitting area which is fine but there's no atmosphere - not that we were after a party hostel at all. Lapad is alright but I'd stay in Old Town next time. Very overpriced for what you get. All that said, owners are nice.

8th Jul 2016

My primary issue was that I was in a room that was in a separate building from the main house and the wifi didn't reach there. If I wanted Internet, I had to go hang out in his office or just outside of it (both were a little awkward). Otherwise, it was very spacious and the grounds were really neat. Incredibly close to a beach area and it's easy to get to the old city. The host is super nice and helpful.

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

I absolutely loved staying here. An easy ten minute bus ride from the Old Town made it easy to do the touristy stops. But I loved staying in the new part of town! Right near a long walkway of restaurants and shops (and a beach!), It was a beautiful location. Also a supermarket across the street was great for a cheap breakfast as well, with access to refrigerator and silverware. The owner also had lots of suggestions that were helpful . I was sad to leave!

• England, Female, 41+
25th May 2016

I loved staying at Villa Micika; Great locaiton not far from the beach. I will return there one day and would recommend it to my friends.