Villa Murano Reviews

Fira Santorini, Cyclades, Santorini, Greece

Really good cheap hotel! Reception lady was lovely and helpful. Pool was dirty and this showed with the amount of Mosquitos in our room! I have never seen so many! But after we got rid of them we had a pleasant stay!

It's not a bad place but it could be better. No breakfast, small swimming pool. Be aware of Mosquitos!!! And the air conditioning doesn't work properly. It's good that they pick you up from the port/airport and they also drop you off when you need to leave. I didn't like that they keep your passport till you pay. The person who picks you up (I got the impression he was the owner) can be a bit harsh!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Chile

Not as fancy as it seems in the photos. The road surround the place and it means cars,vans and people face to face while you are out in the balcony or pool plus the noise.No 24 hours recepcion,no credit cards accepted. Few minutes walking from the center, clean and helpful staff,but for me it doesn't worth the money.