Villa Old Town B&B

Fabulous 22 Total Reviews

• gess0018623
  • England, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2017

Absolutely fantastic I actually extended my stay because it was so nice. On my travels I've always done hostels but I'm glad I spent a little extra to get a private room here it means you can slow down and really enjoy the beautiful city properly. I'd highly recommend this B&B the staff were great and helpful, the room was immaculate and whilst the bathroom was small it was private, clean and well kept, I couldn't have asked for more absolutely fantastic. I even recommended it to my parents.