Villa Pacande Reviews

Itiquis de Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica

Our stay at the hostel was great! Villa Pacande is not too far from the Juan SantaMaria International Airport and it is also nearby Volcano Poas and La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Upon arriving to Villa Pacande you receive a warm friendly welcome from Duna the dog. Our host Marc, was quick to respond our questions and provided us with tips on places to go and how to get there. We definitely recommend staying at Villa Pacande!

• 18th Jun 2015

I am sorry for this bad review. i was very dissapointed because the room was moldy and it smelled really really bad. The windows would not open even with the help of the the staff. I did not sleep well. I do not expect much becasue it is does not cost much for the room, but this was really not so cheap. It cost $15 to get there from the airport!.. maybe I read it wrong, but i thought it said 2 km from the airport, but it was much further and cost much more! So thetotal price was not good

• 22nd Apr 2015