Villa Paladina Reviews

Ive Roica 59, Hvar, Croatia

My sister and I stayed at villa Paladina for two nights and it was absolutely wonderful. When we arrived the hosts gave us beverages and gave us a run down of the whole island. The beds were very comfortable. Very happy that the room had air conditioning due to the hot weather. On our departure the hosts even offered to drive us down to the ferry. Would recommend this place to anyone and would surely stay again.

• 28th Aug 2015

Our stay at Villa Paladina was incredible! The room was very clean and comfortable, the terrace has a very nice view of the sea and the best of it all were the owners, who were extremely friendly and welcoming! They helped us in every single way and we really felt looked after, as if we were staying at a friend's house! They even called the pizza place for us to order a pizza!! I strongly recommend Villa Paladina and when I return to Hvar I will stay there again!

Great location in between the town and beach. Short walk to the supermaket. Comfy beds and pillows (much nicer than some small hostel pillows!) Lovely staff, made us feel welcome and we're very helpful with directing us to the local attractions and beaches. Would definitely stay again!!