Villa Panorama

Superb 8 Total Reviews
Superb 8 Total Reviews

4th Jul 2017

It was pleasant stay, friendly staff, super view from terrase, clean and cosy room, delicious breakfast.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

I had such a good stay at the villa, i was picked up from the bus stop within 5 minutes of my arrival and the villa is on the top of a hill so you get the most amazing sunset views. It was very clean and such good value for money. The staff were extremely kind to me and made me feel like family even though I only stayed one night. I will defiantly be back to stay here again Thankyou

18th May 2017

This place is great! It's clean, looks just like the pictures, the pool is awesome, and the staff was really nice. The breakfast on the terrace was delicious and the sunset view was totally worth it. If you're walking, it is up a little hill, but they offer a free shuttle back and forth. They helped me figure out how to get to all the historic sites, and I'd say it's a good place for animal lovers, as there was a lovely dog, cat and kitten there. Overall, I recommend this spot.