Villa Pinkhouse Reviews

7 hai thuong F5, Da Lat, Vietnam

Very nice Hotel on the hill with good view. Helpull staff, one family. Do the "secret tour" offered by Rod if you want to see the real Vietnam and if you like to do it non-touristy. Outstanding!

Must do in Vietnam: "Mr Rot secret tour" direct from the hotel on motorbikes / scooters. See and learn about the real Vietnam

The hotel was basic, but okay. The reason to come to the pinkhouse is the secret tour that we did. I was the best trip of our holiday.

Close to a mobil-antenna. If you are sensitive, it is maybe not the best place. If you don't mind, it is a ok place. Around 10 min walk to City centre. They arrange busticket for free. (Thanks again!!) If you travel by Futa bus(there is no Puta line!) they have free pickup and drop off to/from the busstation. Rooms are ok but basic (no AC, no shower the water overflows the bathroom, basic breakfast). The tour was very good. We learnt a lot about Vietnam. Staff friendly, helpful and familiar.

We stayed one night at The Pink House. The second night in Da lat we went to a different Hotel. This hotel really pretty from the outside and in the lobby, but the rooms are just ok. I wanted to change my reservation to a smaller room because I booked wrong online, but they said they couldn't help me so I just lost my deposit and went to a cheaper hotel. (Our hotel was only 11 dollars per night for 2 people and was in the middle of town). The breakfast was not great. THE SECRET TOUR WAS GREAT.

Very friendly staff.

We had a great time. Nice big room. Nice View. Good Value. They also offer a really fun tour for $35 a person. In the tour you get to ride motor bikes all around the area and its fun and we learned a lot about the local culture.

Ìf you are coming to Da Lat, and you should, you múst stay here and do Mr Rót's secret tour. Probably the bést day out in Vietnam. Staff hểre are great and it was a constant laugh.

Lovely room with a little balcony with a great view over the city. Staff were fantastic, so helpful, even offered to come pick me up if I got lost! They offered breakfast too, I slept in so didn't try that. Couldn't recommend the 'secret tour' highly enough, best experience I had in Vietnam, something incredibly unique and unforgettable. Mr Rot and his family are one of a kind people. 10 minute walk to the city centre with markets etc.