Villa Pinkhouse Reviews

7 hai thuong F5, Da Lat, Vietnam

Clean and big comfortable rooms with balconies . Breakfast is really skimpy, just 1 bread with the choice of a banana or some jam and a coffee. The mr. Rot secret tour was good but then if he invites you out for dinner, I would definitely pass on that, unless you want to pay 10 times too much for drinks and hear locals sing at you for an hour. The vibe was a definite buzz kill and I did not think any of the tourist mr. Rot convinced to hear him sing were happy about that. Otherwise , ok.

The hotel is located off the road. However, the large front porch is very welcoming and makes the place looks lovely.

Great big rooms with lovely bathroom. More of a hotel than a hostel (we hardly saw another guest during our stay) and basic breakfast of bread and banana. A ten min walk to the centre, but a decent and comfortable base!

Excellent hotel and the manager Mr Rot and his secret tour was the best! He also arranged private transport back to Saigon for me so I could get back to work on time and this I appreciate very much! Thank you Pink house. Only recommendation is to change sheets and cups everyday and add some hand soap in the bathroom then the hotel would be perfect :)