Villa Pinkhouse Reviews

7 hai thuong F5, Da Lat, Vietnam

This is a beautiful and nice place to stay. The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful. In addition, I join the secure tour and really enjoyed the trip. I had a great 2 days stay in this sweet hostel. Btw, if you travel with Futa bus line, the grey van at the bus station will send you to you hostel and they also provide pick up service from your hotel for free if you use their services.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Location was way out of the way. Didn't take the secret tour, so can't comment on that, but I shopped around for day tours, and I found a full-day city tour for US$8 instead. It was satisfactory, and much more affordable than the secret tour. Travel agencies were also offering tours of minority villages. I don't know if they were the same as the one on the secret tour, but just know that there are other options. Facilities and service were average and satisfactory.

Very nice Hotel on the hill with good view. Helpull staff, one family. Do the "secret tour" offered by Rod if you want to see the real Vietnam and if you like to do it non-touristy. Outstanding!

Must do in Vietnam: "Mr Rot secret tour" direct from the hotel on motorbikes / scooters. See and learn about the real Vietnam

The hotel was basic, but okay. The reason to come to the pinkhouse is the secret tour that we did. I was the best trip of our holiday.

Close to a mobil-antenna. If you are sensitive, it is maybe not the best place. If you don't mind, it is a ok place. Around 10 min walk to City centre. They arrange busticket for free. (Thanks again!!) If you travel by Futa bus(there is no Puta line!) they have free pickup and drop off to/from the busstation. Rooms are ok but basic (no AC, no shower the water overflows the bathroom, basic breakfast). The tour was very good. We learnt a lot about Vietnam. Staff friendly, helpful and familiar.

We stayed one night at The Pink House. The second night in Da lat we went to a different Hotel. This hotel really pretty from the outside and in the lobby, but the rooms are just ok. I wanted to change my reservation to a smaller room because I booked wrong online, but they said they couldn't help me so I just lost my deposit and went to a cheaper hotel. (Our hotel was only 11 dollars per night for 2 people and was in the middle of town). The breakfast was not great. THE SECRET TOUR WAS GREAT.

Very friendly staff.

We had a great time. Nice big room. Nice View. Good Value. They also offer a really fun tour for $35 a person. In the tour you get to ride motor bikes all around the area and its fun and we learned a lot about the local culture.