Villa Popi Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Santorini, Greece

I definitely not recommend to stay at Villa Popi! When i arrive in Santorini there wasn't a driver to pick me up in the port, they promissed it as their facilities but it's FALSE! When i arrive in Santorini downtown the staff said to me that they need to change me to another place because of problems in their hotel, they were lying... they changed me to another place just to make more money with a group of tourists, because they wanted to use the room that i booked. DON'T BOOK THIS HOTEL!

the place was ok , the staff also but, to go to the hostel you Need to follow the road where the car are driving, not the most safety place to walk but they have been friendly and pick up us from the port , it s better to stay generally in oia if i can advice than fira where except shop there is not so much no wifi in the room :( but in the lobby can be improve