Villa Rome B&B Reviews

Via Casal del Marmo79, Rome, Italy

If you're looking to explore Rome then this is the worst place to stay.This B&B is EXTREMELY far from central Rome.You have to take a train & then the metro to get to anywhere.There is just one take away place nearby & a small little bar for the locals (who are also quite sketchy).It is impossible to go anywhere at night once the metro stops working.However,the lady who owns it is really nicel.She even gave me a discount the first night since it was just me & my friend wasn't arriving till later

Easy transportation to Rome city center via Ottavia train stop, though it takes 20-30 minutes. The place itself was beautiful and had excellent facilities. The staff were nice enough to upgrade me to a bigger room because no one else had booked. I'd definitely recommend this to someone who wants a quiet, comfortable, peaceful stay in Rome.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts