Villa Rome B&B Reviews

Via Casal del Marmo79, Rome, Italy

I had a great experience at Villa Rome! The place is very clean and comfortable, and the owner is extremely warm and helpful. Having never been to Rome before, I was a bit surprised at it's distance from the main part of the city ...it's actually more in a suburb than in Rome itself. However, buses and trains can get you there 24 hrs a day, so it's really not a problem. If you're looking to save a little bit of money and don't mind staying a little out of town, I strongly recommend this B&B!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts