Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

I stayed for only one day and wished to saty longer! It was amazing! Met people from a lot of countrys just going to the happy hour as soon as i got there. The room was clean, with a good number of beds. The bed really comfortable.

• 27th Jun 2015

Very dirty. Beds are disgusting and old. 50 euro for a bed in a ten bed dorm is crazy!

• 25th Jun 2015

We are sorry to read that the hostel did not meet your expectations. Our prices vary during the year. Our prices are much higher during our busy summer months of July and August than during our quieter winter period.

This place is awesome. Fairly expensive, but that's Nice. Great staff, unbeatable location, and the cheapest beers at happy hour at the bar (€1!). Stay at this hostel, you won't regret it.

Check out way to early. 10 in the morning for a privat double room. Check inn at 15. The room smelled mould. Lower standard then I would expext for 130 euro. Location very good. Not recomended place

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Norway

We see you gave us 5 out of 5 for our location. Like most hostels, we have a check out time of 10am in the morning and a check in time of 3pm to allow our cleaning staff to prepare the rooms for our new arrivals. Our prices vary according to the time of year like most hotels and hostels. Our prices are higher during the busy summer months. Our prices are very low during the quieter winter months.We are sorry to read the hostel cleanliness did not meet your expectations.

Really good hostel! Was sad to leave

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

We stayed 7 days at Villa Saint Exupéry Beach hostel and it was fantastic! The location is perfect because it's near Place Massena, the beach and the old town. Our room (13 bed female dorm) was clean, large and safe Special thanks to the hostel's staff (Nico,Chris,Josh,Brett,Ilija,Angel,Emma and Matt). Everyone was friendly and kind and they made us party every night :)

• 21st Jun 2015

We were extremely pleased with our stay at Villa Saint Exupery! Firstly, the hostel is in an amazing location, just a few meters from the central Plaza in old town Nice. It was very easy to come and go throughout the day. The room as nice as well... the mattresses were high quality, the pillows were memory foam, and the shower was the best and biggest I have seen in a hostel. The common areas are ample as well and with a good atmosphere. I would recommend this hostel to anyone

• 21st Jun 2015

One of nicest hostels we've been to. In a fantastic location, very easy to walk to from the station (even with massive rucksacks on your back!) and only a 5/10 min walk from all the places worth going in the city. We stayed in a private double room which was quiet and clean and the bed was super comfy. The bar was pretty cool too (alcohol cheaper than water sometimes) and the breakfast is a must and well worth your money. Definitely recommend :)

A good experience with a great location to the beach, night life, and train station. The only problem is that the last night there we had to attempt to sleep through construction crews digging the road up till 4 AM. Also it says they have air conditioning but it never worked for us and that place got extremely hot and loud with the windows open.

I had a great time at this hostel - the location was perfect, just a 30-second walk from Place Messena and only 5 minutes from the beach, the atmosphere was great and the rooms were nice. The only complaint I have would be the bathroom, it was a little dirty. There was always huge puddles of water on the flow from the shower or sink and the shower wasn't designed very well. But I would definitely stay here again, I had a fabulous time!

Awesome bar with fun happy hour.

Great location in Nice. We had a private room with private ensuite. It was nice but it was not worth the cost compared to other hostels we have stayed in. The shower was unfortunately poorly designed so the floor was drenched every time you washed.

• 20th Jun 2015

They have free gym room and ping pong tables. A bar with cheap drinks. Had a great time. Met a group from england and we had fun. We wanted so bad to go to the canyoning thing and you had to be 4-5 ppl. We where 2, and the receptionist said it was easy to get two more. We didnt pay but he said he would advertise to others so he would def get 2 more. Next day he hadnt done it and complaint about we had to pay first for him to advertise. And he looked grumpy that day. Or else they where nice

Staff is very welcoming and eager to get you situated comfortably and involved in their programs. Great atmosphere- I was a solo traveler and met great company immediately!

• 18th Jun 2015

Great hostel and such an easy place to meet people. My only frustration was that the smaller rooms did not have lockers.

Aircon is amazing, and rooms nice and quiet. Bar sounded like a good place to spend the night also.

The room was very comfortable and bathroom was great. The air conditioning duct started leaking onto the bed at around 2.30am luckily I was sleeping in the other bed

Breakfast was great! Staff were friendly. No air conditioning in our room and was kind of tight for a 14 bed dorm. Would definitely stay here again.

Central location in Nice, very clean ( I was in a 12 bedroom, power at every bed, 2 showers, ask for room 105. Confy beds and also, good wifi signal, which doesn't happen that often in hostel these days... easy to find and also, very easy to just go around everywhere.

my stay at the villa was good, but not as great as some other hostels. after booking my bed 3 months in advancebi had to check out from my 6 bed dorm and then into a 5 bed dorm which the lady at recption saidas an upgrade, but the room was extremely outdated with only 2 power sockets for 5 people. other than that happy hour at the bar was great including the walking tour.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6