Villa Saint Exupery Beach

Fabulous 4265 Total Reviews

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Aug 2017
5.7

Great location rooms are decent for a hostel Just the bathrooms couldve been better maintained showers had black mould on the walls Toilets were disgusting had no toilet paper in both the toilets.

• England, Male, 18-24
16th Aug 2017

The hostel was nice, very overpriced. The facilities were ok the room I was in had a private bathroom but there was no-where to put your clothes whilst you showered so they got wet. The shower was also really small and it didn't lock.

• Romania, Male, 31-40
16th Aug 2017

I had a great time; best location. Clean and safe. Definitely I will be back.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
7.1

Decent place, a bit too pricey though

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th Aug 2017

Amazingly helpful and friendly staff made this hostel one the best I've ever experienced! Clean and comfortable rooms with security lockers for your luggage. Highly recommend, can't beat the location and price! Do yourself a favor, stay here and enjoy the good vibes and secure comfort while checking out Nice.

• Sweden, Female, 41+
16th Aug 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, great facilities (particularly liked the bar and the food). The location in central Nice is superb - city centre and very close to the beach. I hope to go back very soon again.

15th Aug 2017
4.6

Did not have a good experience here. Payed a very large amount for a very disgusting room that felt like it hadn't been cleaned in a month. The shower didn't drain, the sink didn't drain and spat out disgusting residue, our blanket was very obviously dirty and the front desk rudely refused to give us even different sheets. I am not one to ever write poor reviews, I loved every other one of my hostels this trip but had a very bad experience here. The only good thing about it was the location.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
13th Aug 2017
5.7

I have stayed at villa saint exupery properties twice before and was disappointed this time. Breakfast costing 5 euros, staff didn't offer a map or let us know about activities (which are great having done some before) and just in general the hostel seemed less friendly and fun then it was on previous stays. Villa has always been my favourite hostel and I always make a point to spend at least a night there whenever I visit Nice but not sure I would do so again.

• England, Female, 31-40
13th Aug 2017
5.7

Rather tatty and a windowless dorm.

7th Aug 2017

Great place and location. Would stay here again