Fabulous 3,764 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,764 Total Reviews
Villa Saint Exupery Beach Located at 6 Rue Sacha Guitry, , Nice.
France
Nice 6 Rue Sacha Guitry
83% 3764
43.6987049 7.2701744
    Rooms available

10th Jan 2017

Very nice hostel. Has an elevator, which I like very much. Close to 2 bus stops. This was the first hostel I was at with a bathtub. I didn't use it, but it was a nice feature. No complaints at all.

Dear guest, we really appreciate that full marks rating of 10 out of 10. Receiving such high marks from one of our guests is a really amazing thing for us. We are thrilled to read that you had 'no complaints at all'. We wish you the best for the rest of your journey, and we hope that maybe you will be able to return to Nice to stay with us again. From everybody at Villa Saint Exupery.

9th Jan 2017

We really loved this hostel. I don't think the location could have been any better for walking to everything. Bathroom was really clean.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

The only fault I can really find in this hostel is that I arrived in the low season, so many of the cool things they advertised weren't happening, and the atmosphere wasn't fantastic. Everything else was spot on, amazing facilities in an amazing location. If I came back to nice in the summer I would definitely choose this hostel

Dear guest, it is brilliant to read that you would choose the hostel again if you came back to Nice and to see such a high rating of 9.7 out of 10. We are always very happy to receive such a high rating from one of our guests so we thank you for that. The hostel has many different activities available like sailing, canyoning and diving amongst others, and these become available from the beginning of March. All the best for your future travels, and we hope you make it back to Nice, from all the Villa team.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

One of the nicest hostels Iv stayed in, would definitely reccomend to young travellers! :)

Dear guest, it is really great to read that the Villa was one of the nicest hostels you have stayed in. It is really amazing for us to receive a 10 out of 10 rating from one of our guests. Thanks for recommending us to other travellers, we think another travellers recommendation is the best recommendation our hostel could have. We hope you are able to return to Nice sometime in the future and stay with us again at the Villa. Have an enjoyable continued travelling, from all the team at Villa Saint Exupery.

• Chile, Female, 31-40
6th Jan 2017

Excellent hostel.......really near to the city center.

Dear guest, we are really pleased to receive full marks from one of our guests, 10 out of 10 is a really amazing score, and see that you thought the hostel was 'Excellent'. Nice to see you liked the central location, which is just a few minutes walk to the beach and the old town. All the best for the remainder of your trip, from all the staff at Villa Saint Exupery.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Jan 2017

If you're going to Nice, make SURE you stay here. PRICES = CHEAP!Great location, friendly English speaking staff who can help you plan your days and provide local information on places to eat, where to go out etc. Rooms and toilets clean. I came during off season so the hostel itself was fairly quiet but I'm 100% sure if I came during the summer it would be packed and buzzinggg! This would definitely be my first choice next time! Thanks!

Dear guest, thanks so much for rating the hostel 9.7 out of 10. It is really great to see our guests have had a good time and rate the hostel so highly. As you mention, in the low season there are less people than in the busy summer time, but the weather is still sunny in the afternoons and there are still lots of great days out along the coast. We hope you can get back to the hostel during the summer time, so you can enjoy with us, the ambiance of a hostel full of young backpackers and the sunny beaches. We wish you a very enjoyable continued travelling, from all the staff at Villa Saint Exupery.

• Peru, Male, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
6.6

Hostel environment is alright and the staff is knowledgeable about touristic sites in the city and transport oneself to them, which is not necessarily common in all hostels. However, the room I was in was not clean at all and I saw roaches at night. Moreover, since its the French Riviera it is already an expensive hostel and overall did not feel like I got my value for the money but due to the high costs of the city other hostels are probably as expensive.

Dear guest, thanks for taking the time to write a review of the hostel and give some feedback We take reports of insects in the rooms very seriously, and we shall be investigating the room you stayed in to ensure there are no insects inside. If necessary, we will contact a professional company to deal with the problem. All the best, from all the Villa team.

28th Dec 2016

It was not a bad hostel. The price was decent, and the location is superb. The only issue I had, is it offers long term stays. There are families, and older people that hangout in the common area. For a young backpacker, this ruins the atmosphere.

Dear guest, it is really amazing to see that you have rated the hostel 9.4 out of 10. It is always a real pleasure for us to receive such high marks from one of our guests. As you mention, there is more of a mixed crowd in the low season. The age range is much wider, but there are still young backpackers at the hostel. During the high season, April to the end of October, the hostel is almost exclusively full of young backpackers. We hope you come back to stay at the hostel in the busy period. All the best, from all the Villa team

• paulaspassport
  • USA, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016
6.9

I arrived early and put my bags in the luggage storage. When I came back and checked into my room, the open beds were still dirty. I got upgraded which was nice. I went to happy hour and it wasn't organized... it had a very old crowd eating dinner. Overall the hostel had an older crowd, 50+, most staying for months on end. I'm not sure if it was the time of year (off season) or what, but it was not a "party" place. It did the job for one night as it was in a great location.

Dear guest, it seems you were checked into a room which was one of the last to be cleaned by our staff on that day, so it was not ready and we apologise for that error. Thanks for the feedback, we will be making sure that all future guests are only checked into rooms that are ready. You mention that you stayed during the off season, and the hostel has a mixed crowd during this time. There are a lot more families staying at the hostel in the winter, whereas in the summer time, it is more students and backpackers, and so it is more of a 'party' place during summer (April to October). We are glad to read that you liked the location of the hostel and we wish you very enjoyable continued travelling, and hope we might welcome you or your friends on a future occasion. Take care, from all the Villa team.

• Mongolia, Male, 25-30
25th Dec 2016

bathroom was so clean and water was hot. will stay again if i go to france again.

Dear guest, it is really amazing to see that you have rated the hostel 10 out of 10, it is a real pleasure to receive such high marks from one of our guests. We are very happy to read that the cleanliness of the hostel met your expectations. We hope that you enjoy the rest of your travels and we hope we have the possibility to welcome you again to Villa Saint Exupery. Take care, from all the Villa staff.