Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

Great place. Decent breakfast and cheap beers at happy hour. Cool bathrooms. Perfect location. Great city map with good day trip ideas. Only negative was no security lockers in the room but wasn't a problem for me.

Staff were amazing, especially the guy that was always there at reception- although the girls at reception were a little rude. The location was excellent, couldn't be more perfect and awesome facilities, especially the showers. Beds were comfy, the only thing that could be improved was the rooms smelt really musty because you couldn't open the windows, was quite unpleasant. Apart from that, probably the best hostel I have stayed in.

everything was great but the room smelled pretty musty

This hostel really is the only choice if you are coming to Nice for a few days (or even for longer if you were so lucky!) I arrived here on a Friday in the midst of the January blues from Ireland. The staff are really what were exceptional.Their kindness coupled with their sense of fun put everyone at ease whatever the age. The facilities are amazing and gloriously clean! Perfect location in the city yet it is not noisy inside so you can get some restful sleep if you wish!I will be back!

• 22nd Jan 2016

Great location, lives up to expectation.

• 20th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was satisfactory while I was there. The guy that checked me in gave a detailed description of what to do in Nice and where everything was on the property. The happy hour from 6 to 8 was awesome and I met a lot of great people in the common area. Can't say enough good things about Villa Saint Exupery Beach highly recommend staying here.

Very well equipped, comfortable beds, and good location

• 11th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great front desk guy! Upgraded us woohoo!!!

Hostel is in a fantastic location. In the middle of the shopping area, just next to a huge beautiful park, 3 minute walk into the Old Town area which is lined with shops, restaurants, cobblestone streets, then just another 5 minute walk at most to the beachfront and boardwalk area. It always felt very safe. I stayed in a private 1-bed en suite which was large, comfortable, big bathroom. Staff was friendly, good facilities. Bring your own lock if you want to lock your luggage up during the day.

• 4th Jan 2016

Great hostel. Had some issues with one (otherwise super nice) staff member being jealous of me talking with another guest, and another staff member tried closing breakfast early. Except from this, the staff was great. Location and value is great, and good with a bar at the premises. Will come again, but I'm hoping for less drunken teen drama from the (very cool) staff then.

Really good. Bathroom looks a bit old but it is clean and decent.

Really awesome bar staff, they're super friendly. The beds are so comfortable, and the hang out areas are great!

This time i was very upset since everything was totally opposite. I usually was very happy each time i was coming to Nice to come here. Now i found one of the worst Hostel management. Inside the rooms i had people mumbling because some one has stolen him stuff. But, the worst was feeling insecure in a Hostel. Never happen to me before. For these 2 nights i had to deal with: 2 person probably homeless with very bad smell, one woman over 65 years old! One guy drunk and smoking during nighttime.

The beds were very comfortable and the lounge area was nice, but the kitchen always had flies in it because the trash can was just an open bag.

Staff were all helpful and friendly...shout outs go to Josh and Nico. Drinks were cheap and bar the bar has a good social atmosphere. Minus a few weirdos, I really enjoyed my time at Villa - would recommend this hostel to any traveler.

• 20th Dec 2015

Great location, friendly staffs

Stayed at this hostel for 3 days with a friend and was thoroughly satisfied. We made bookings for different rooms but on arrival, after we requested, we were put together. I stayed in a 10 person room and the beds are comfy and clean for the most part, the bathroom was large too. It could have been a little cleaner, but I think it was due to the people staying there before me not being so clean. Free ping pong, ironing, and gym. One downside is you have to pay for breakfast but it's only €4

good location, first 2 night stayed in the 12 dorms, the bathroom was not very nice, ppl made it wet and dirty, and I moved to the 4 beds dorm its much better, but the bath was old..

• 18th Dec 2015
  • China

Good location

Dear guest, great to see you enjoyed the location of the hostel. You have rated the hostel 5 out of 5 for location. One of the reasons you have highly rated the location could be that the hostel is right next to the main city centre square, Place Massena. The hostel is within a few minutes walk through Place Massena to the beach and the 17th century old town of Nice. The fruit and flower market is nearby too as are the city centre gardens. All transport is nearby to the hostel aswell.

A fantastic hostel. Clean, secure dorms, very helpful and friendly staff, who provide in-depth knowledge of Nice and the surrounding area with a variety of activities to cater for anyone’s tastes. The four euro breakfast is a bargain, there’s a great bar with an extremely fine selection of drinks, but I would especially recommend the beer which is only 1.50 euros during happy hour. I can’t recommend Villa Saint Exupery highly enough, a brilliant place to stay, thanks to everyone there.

• 8th Dec 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Dear guest, thank you very much for your kind review. We cannot stress enough how important the customers' satisfaction is for all of us in the VSE hostel. Everything that we do, we do with passion to hospitality industry, for our guests. The reviews like that motivate us and help improve our services even more. Thank you again for your feedback. We wish you all the best and safe further travels. Regards, VSE Team

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6