Villa Saint Exupery Beach Reviews

6 Rue Sacha Guitry, Nice, France

We were only here one night but we had such a GREAT stay! Cheap drinks at the bar downstairs, really nice staff, awesome set up in the bedrooms, grouse atmosphere & attracts really cool people. Would definitely recommend!!!!!! Plus really close to everything :)

Has a great location and a good vibe. The breakfast is expensive and so are the rooms. There are only two plugs in each room- something that they should upgrade- but lots in the common areas. It's impossible to talk to people at night because they blast the music. But the drinks are cheap. The walking tour is a bit disappointing and more an add for partying. The bathroom floors always are wet and gross. But a good base point for day trips.

Loved this! Was originally going to be staying at another hostel, but so glad I changed. I was worried about the price because it seems pricey, but there are a lot of free stuff this hostel has that you would have to pay for elsewhere. DEFINITELY STAY HERE ITS SO WORTH IT

I think that this hostel os verte expensive we paid 39 euros por night and didnt have breakfast, there were no plugs in the room and the bathroom was basta. For that money its not worthy

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Dear guest, thanks for leaving your review. We're sorry to see you were not happy about the prices. Our prices change depending on the season. Prices are high during the high season in June, July and August, but are very low during the quieter winter period. We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels.

Everything was cool. It's pricey but normal for the areas And season I suppose that's business! Excellent location and staff! Just a bit messy floors everywhere kinda annoying but hey I'm a girl who likes clean shoes and feet! Maybe get some bathroom mats..... And new mops....to avoid the tsunamis every day in the bathroom and gyms But over all great place to meet many cool people. And get to anywhere easy. The reception is amazing at helping with tours and info and anything u Need!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Belize

The hostel for a $60euro per bed for a dormitory of 13 was dirty (washroom), smelly and bed wasn't quite comfortable. The room was full, perhaps was the reason why it was a bit smelly. However, the location and the locker space provided was definitely a winner! It was convenient to stay close to the beach area and old town as well as ability to leave my luggage after I check in. The staff was average (not too enthusiastic about their jobs) but they are responsive to get your question answered.

• 14th Aug 2015

Dear guest, unfortunately the big dormitories can get untidy when they are full,depending on the people staying at the time.We try our best to keep the hostel clean. All the bathrooms are cleaned at least once a day. It's possible that after we have cleaned, other guests have left the bathroom in an untidy state. Usually we get good reviews about our staff, but it seems they were not quite on the ball when you checked in. Nice comments about the location though.Hope to see you return again.

Decent place, good location. Facilities could have been more top notch but overall sweet place!

I had a very nice stay at the hostel! it was worth the money, and i would definitely come again! The staff is very nice and helpful. The canyoning trip was amazing, well organized and unforgettable experience, thanx for that!! The only thing bothering me was wet and sometimes dirty floor in the bathroom, but its no wonder in a room with 12 people.

Nice location, however air conditioning doesn't work to well and bathroom continually floods. Friendly staff which made it much easier to navigate!

The air-condition in the 5-bed female dorm did not work! It was very hot, and there was constantly a lake on the bathroom floor because the air condition was out of function. There was a huge difference in the 13-bed female dorm, where I stayed the third night, because the air condition there worked well. Also, there is no fridge anywhere to keep your food in! Otherwise well organised and a fun place to stay in.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Finland

Great hostel at a great place. Nice is very beautifull and the hostel is close to everything you want to see. The happy hour is nice and I loved the walking tour!

• 8th Aug 2015

All of the staff were very friendly and accommodating. I appreciated that the bathroom was cleaned everyday, though the floor of both the bedroom at the bathroom could have been swept more often. Security was fantastic as there was always a person watching the door at reception or the door was locked. And, I appreciated it that there were lockers provided for people leaving/arriving, however there wasn't always enough. I had so much fun in my 12 person mixed dorm - it was a great experience.

• 8th Aug 2015

Overall, it is one of the nicer hostels I have stayed at (however thats to be expected for the rates they charge). I feel like it could have been nicer for what I was paying. About a 5 to 10 minute walk from the beach. 8 computers with free internet which is great to have. If you can lift more than 100 pounds, dont expect to get much use out of the gym. Overall a nice stay at a nice price.

Perfect if want to be in the center and not even five minutes away from the beach. Bathroom in girls dorm needs a drain as puddles everywhere once anyone had showered! Also the bathrooms could do with a make over in the dorm but the showers by the gym are nice, clean and new. Maybe get some lamps by the beds in dorm as annoying and awkward always having to turn the large light on. Beds comfortable. Very helpful staff, happy hour is great! Really enjoyed my stay.

Centrally located party hostel with happy hour for drinks every night - good shot if you're up for a party but forget a quiet night. Staff are very friendly and helpful, reception open 24/7 so you can come and go as you please. Wifi worked well in rooms; A/C was hardly working. All in all, a good stay though.

Quite expensive, but everything in Nice is expensive so you can't really hold that against them. The rooms are ok, though way to hot in the summer. The staff is nice and the location great.

I have mixed feelings about this hostel. The location, rooms, and space are what this place has going for it. The beds were very comfortable, my 4-bed dorm had a great bathroom, and I was glad to have lockers in the room. All that said, there was a major safety concern in that the halls and stairwells in the second building were not lit consistently, and the light switches were difficult to find in the dark.. All hallways and stairwells in a hostel should be lit 24/7 or on reliable sensors!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Great location, friendly staff and very clean. Breakfast for 4 euros was excellent and the staff couldn't help enough. Loved my stay here and would go back again.

Villa Saint Exupery is a very nice hostel. The rooms (I've stayed there twice in two different rooms) are nice, clean and comfortable. There were enough (7 or 8) computers with quite fast internet and wifi was accessable throughout the whole building. Furthermore, it's really easy to meet new people here, they have a nice bar. The location is excellent, close to the beach (5min) and Nice-Ville Train station (10min). If I ever visit Nice again, I'll definitely stay in this hostel again!

• 1st Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. They have lots of activities and a pretty good atmosphere. I didn't want to leave.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7