Villa Sandra Guesthouse

8.5
Fabulous 96 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

I had a great time at Villa Sandra! My friend and I got a private room with 2 single beds. The room was small and had 3 fans (2 ceiling, 1 standing) and it was okay. The onsite vegan restaurant was great and I spent a lot of time at the hammock area. I also loved that they had free drinking water so I could easily fill my tumbler up. Staff was also very friendly and helpful! Basic facilities but great value for money!

• kaisukolu4668
  • Finland, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

I absolutely loved this place. My new home away from home. Ended up extending my stay up to almost a week. Top 5: awesome treehouse hanging-out area with hammocks, delicious vegetarian food, beautiful artsy surroundings, lots of people to meet and great relaxed staff! I will definitely return here one day.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

Incredible food and hospitality. Evening music could be more up beet and jolly, apart from that perfect hostel.

28th Feb 2017
7.4

Amazing staff. Really nice people. They just need to clean up the bathrooms.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

Stayed in the hammocks which had zero security, but to be fair I expected that. INCREDIBLE vegan good at the restaurant. Awesome vibe.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Awesome vibe, staff are so friendly and nice. The beds are comfy which is cool and the deck is really good to chill out on. The food is amazing, I had the shakshuka every morning it was so good! All veggie and vegan food, the spinach pasta was really good too! Highly recommended this place

• Portugal, Female, 41+
28th Jan 2017

I had a wonderful time! The staff are really nice. The vegetarian restaurant really blew my palate! Just stay for a while at those hammocks at the tree house (relaaaax). Congrats for the decoration by recycling so many things. Free drinking water (you rock!!). No hot water for shower...who cares, it's good for your skin :). Also no air-con but the fans work perfectly! The dog and the cat are really nice and part of the "guest family". Wi-fi also works well but enjoy the island and diving! AMAZED

• Italy, Female, 31-40
15th Jan 2017
6.9

Nice place. Didnt have tha chance to stay longer cause no credit card accepted and no atm on the island. Make sure you bring cash with you. Hostel and friendly environment.

• poblador
  • USA, Male, 31-40
20th Dec 2016
7.1

Just like what most people are saying in reviews, it's a good place with nice people. Vey typical young backpacker-type folks. I'll have to add, however, that I thought the rasta / surfer / hippie theme was a little bit too cliche for my taste. We were also treated to some god awful drum circle one night. Then again, that's the culture. I stayed in a private room with my girlfriend and mostly kept to ourselves.

• England, Couple, 25-30
20th Dec 2016
5.7

Upon arrival we were told that the room we'd booked (private double), wasn't available and we were shown to a dark, dingy twin room. After speaking to the manager he told us 'at least you still have a private room'. We were then made to move to our correct accommodation the morning after as they needed the twin room for other guests- very inconvenient as my boyfriend was unwell at the time. Found some of the staff to be very rude felt very unwelcome. Overall very disappointing.