Villa Sandra Guesthouse

Fabulous 88 Total Reviews
Fabulous 88 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Awesome vibe, staff are so friendly and nice. The beds are comfy which is cool and the deck is really good to chill out on. The food is amazing, I had the shakshuka every morning it was so good! All veggie and vegan food, the spinach pasta was really good too! Highly recommended this place

• Portugal, Female, 41+
28th Jan 2017

I had a wonderful time! The staff are really nice. The vegetarian restaurant really blew my palate! Just stay for a while at those hammocks at the tree house (relaaaax). Congrats for the decoration by recycling so many things. Free drinking water (you rock!!). No hot water for shower...who cares, it's good for your skin :). Also no air-con but the fans work perfectly! The dog and the cat are really nice and part of the "guest family". Wi-fi also works well but enjoy the island and diving! AMAZED

• Italy, Female, 31-40
15th Jan 2017
6.9

Nice place. Didnt have tha chance to stay longer cause no credit card accepted and no atm on the island. Make sure you bring cash with you. Hostel and friendly environment.

• poblador
  • USA, Male, 31-40
20th Dec 2016
7.1

Just like what most people are saying in reviews, it's a good place with nice people. Vey typical young backpacker-type folks. I'll have to add, however, that I thought the rasta / surfer / hippie theme was a little bit too cliche for my taste. We were also treated to some god awful drum circle one night. Then again, that's the culture. I stayed in a private room with my girlfriend and mostly kept to ourselves.

• England, Couple, 25-30
20th Dec 2016
5.7

Upon arrival we were told that the room we'd booked (private double), wasn't available and we were shown to a dark, dingy twin room. After speaking to the manager he told us 'at least you still have a private room'. We were then made to move to our correct accommodation the morning after as they needed the twin room for other guests- very inconvenient as my boyfriend was unwell at the time. Found some of the staff to be very rude felt very unwelcome. Overall very disappointing.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
14th Dec 2016
6.3

The hoste itself is nice and the common area is beautiful, BUT worst staff ever. I booked and when I arrived they said they didn't have a bed for me, so I had to sleep in the hammocks. I didnt mind til I saw the hammocks were outdoors and without place to lock/store any bag.. Later, some other guests told me they actually had free beds in their room, but staff's got no idea about which beds are free cuz they have no register about it. That's just an ex.; lame organization

3rd Dec 2016

Had an amazing stay, sleeping in the hammocks. A few mosquitos and heat to deal with but a great deal for budget accom. The vegetarian restaurant is delicious and the staff were mostly friendly. Great view of sunset from the roof and close to local restaurants and the beach. Def would stay again.

• Philippines, Male, 41+
27th Nov 2016

This was my home in malapascua, great chill vibes and jhun, the owner was the perfect host. Will definitely stay here again. 👍🏾👍🏾

• joshaw87
  • England, Male, 25-30
19th Oct 2016

Was a fantastic stay at a very chilled out and friendly place. Located just inland on the island; it's a short walk. The vegetarian restaurant on site is awesome and that's coming from a meat eater! Lots to explore and lots of help from June and his staff about stuff to do! The hammocks were incredible! Such a fun happy friendly filled island with the best place to experience it.

10th Sep 2016
7.7

Nice hostel if you want to meet people and listen to some music. The restrooms are ok. The matress was really thin, but the dorm had a fan for each bed, so that helped a lot. If you want to rest and sleep until late it's not your place because they start playing music around 7 am. The staff is very very nice and location in the middle of the villa.