Villa Sigurata Reviews

Cubranoviceva 11, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Information about how to reach the location by car is totally non-existent

I am so sorry to read this comment. Dubrovnik Old town is pedestrian zone and it is not allowed to come inside the city walls by car. Using GPS navigation you can come everywere you want. I have sent to you explanation how to come to Villa Sigurata and you never mentioned arrival by car. You parked a car in the most expensive parking place and that's the reason you gave terrible mark to STAFF. I hope you enjoyed Dubrovnik especially if you didn't think about Hilton parking price all the time.

Our hostess went out if her way to help us find the place. It's very difficult to find and garmin is useless when you're not on roads (no cars within palace area).

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Villa Sigurata was in the Old Town, a great location. The owner was very helpful in meeting us at the Pile Gate and helping us with our luggage. Everything was excellent except the fact that our room was in the attic and too small for 2 single beds.

• 28th May 2014

Great location in the centre of the old town and a lovely host who made us feel very welcome and provided lots information about restaurants and activities. Dubrovnik accomodation definitely costs more than elsewhere in the country, but this double room was comfortable and felt worth the splurge, even though the rate was quite reasonable in comparison to the other options in the area.

The owner is a very nice person, very helpful, room was very clean and were upgraded to a private bathroom which was nice.

nickolina is so nice and kind, she clean our room even we didnt request during our stay(2 days), and give active response to our requests.

Perfect stay all around

The room was pretty and situated in the heart of the old city, near the cathedral. There is a kitchen where the guest can prepare breakfast . Nikolina, the manager was very friendly and helpfull , She gives a free map and explain where are the main monuments and great restaurants ! She organises some tour around Dubrovnik with small groupe too. Very nice athmosphere ! Everything was perfect.

It was a wonderful place to stay at. Lots of historical feeling. I was very well received and taken care of during all of my stay. I highly recommend this hotel to others!!! Very good value for money!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Simply an excellent place to stay in Dubrovnik in a quite corner quite in the middle of the old town. Every detail was perfect. The fact that the rooms size was not very generous (which might be normal in the Dubrovnik old town) was forgotten immediately due to the perfect atmosphere.

Fantastic landlaydy!! Great hospitality!! All questions, where answered with a smile. I will definitely return to this hotel :-)

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Really loved the place but ONE MAJOR POINT I feel I should draw your attention to- we stayed in room 8 (double, ensuite) which was an attic room. You cannot physically stand up in 90% of the room! Its such a shame because everything else is fantastic! We only stayed for two nights but anymore and we would have asked to move. We saw normal rooms downstairs which obviously don't have this problem, so we would definitely stay here again but just request not room 8 unless it's for children!

Very good all round an din a decent location just off the main street, so close to everything.

Prime location in the Old City. Nikolina was very kind in assisting us around the city, airport transportation and generally a very warm person. The room was clean and as described. Could not have had a better place to stay and experience Dubrovnik.

Fantastic place! The women who run it are wonderful and so accommodating. I would absolutely stay there again!

Brilliant apartment, but unfortunately my friend is allergic to cats so had a bit of a reaction as I think there were a few cats around.

Great stay in the heart of old town. Loved it all.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We really had a great time there in Dubrovnik, and we want to thank you for your hosting!!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts