Villa Skansi Backpackers House Reviews

Lucica 2b, Hvar, Croatia

Brilliant hostel with sea view from roof terrace and bar. The owners and staff are extremely helpful and there's always a great atmosphere.

• 29th Jun 2013

This hostel was one of the highlights during my two week trip to Croatia. The staff is really fun, the location is convenient and the social atmosphere is ideal for meeting new people. I might have to return to this hostel at some point in the future!

• 28th Jun 2013

Loved this hostel! Had a really great atmosphere - everyone we met there was very friendly! Only a 5-10 minute walk to the centre and I would definitely recommend the free pub crawl that runs every night :) Definitely one of the best places we stayed on our trip

Best hostel I've every stayed in! Looks like a hotel...terrace has beautiful views over the sea. So clean and the air con was a blessing. Great party, Tom

• 18th Jun 2013

Amazing hoste. I have been travelling three months and this was by far the best atmosphere a hostel could ever offer. It's very social and they really engage everyone with their free pub crawl. Met loads of great people and wish I could have stayed longer! Also has an amazing view from the patio.

It was amazing, the people who worked there were so friendly and we had the best time ever, we ended up extending our stay because we were having so much fun - great place to meet young people!

Search no more! You've just found the best hostel in all of Hvar! Great atmosphere and staff! Common areas are awesome, rooms and facilities are clean, and the view from the terrace are great! Short walk from the dock and into town. You can't get better value for your money in Hvar. Staying here felt more like a resort than staying at a hostel!

• 14th Jun 2013

Great upscale hostel but the rooms were tiny and so were the lockers.

Avoid staying in the dorms downstairs. Noisy with gobby teenagers that cant handle their beer. Turning lights on at 5am because they cant find their shoe.. I think we got unlucky.

The owner and staff were very nice!

One of the better hostels I've ever stayed in. Very clean, excellent location, and very friendly staff. Good social scene and pub crawl at night while also being relatively quiet and calm during the day.

This hostel has the best party atmosphere, from the minute you arrive you are looked after and made to feel welcome and part of the group, the bar crawl is the best I've been on in with such a good atmosphere and loads of free shots. The hostel itself is immaculate, clean and the outdoor kitchen and terrace are excellent places to relax and soak up the atmosphere. Would recommend this hostel to anyone and can't wait to go back next summer!

• 9th Jun 2013
  • Wales

Not only was the view and setting of the villa amazing but the hospitality from all the staff was brilliant! Thanks to Tom and Tom for showing us several fantastic nights out - a great addition to the Villa Skansi staff...Definetely a place we'd like to return to...

My stay at Villa Skansi was wonderful, from the moment I arrived the staff were very friendly and helpful and did everything they could to make my stay a pleasant one. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable, the communal kitchen was well supplied and also very clean. The terrace provided a lovely place to relax and take in the spectacular views of the Adriatic. The villa runs a free bar crawl for guests to take part in with free shots and a good atmosphere it's one not to miss.

• 8th Jun 2013
  • Wales

Best hostel ever! The staff is very accommodating!

THANKS GIRLS..XO