Villa Skansi Backpackers House Reviews

Lucica 2b, Hvar, Croatia

Best. Place. Ever! Not just a hostel, the staff are what makes the place a 100% rating. They instantly welcome you in and make you feel right at home. I had some great nights out and a lot of fun during the days, all thanks to the staff giving us good info.

Amazing hostel, the best I have ever stayed in so far. The staff is incredebly nice and helpfull. The free pub crawl is definatly worth it! We had a lot of fun. The kitchen and common areas are very nice.

This is one best hostel experiences I have had in the past 3 months of traveling in Europe. Location is walking distance to old town, multiple beaches, supermarket, etc. The staff and owner super nice and very helpful. They can help you set up boat rentals and scooter rentals. When we arrive they provided cake and fruit. The hostel has a kitchen large enough for everyone to cook. Downside is the strict 10pm quite hours but not to worry they run a bar crawl every night with free drinks!

Villa Skansi is like a big family. The hostel itself is really nice. The atmosphere was so great. We loved cooking in the outdoor kitchen with all of our new international friends. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we were treated with incredible hospitality. We got a cute welcome plate of fruits and cakes! The free pub crawl was also really fun. It really did feel like we had just joined a big family. We hated to leave

this is by far the best hostel I've stayed in, booked 2 nights, ended up staying 5 total. If you get a chance, rent a scooter for a day and drive around the island, it's a surreal experience! Facilities are great, staff and volunteers are so helpful and fun, and the pubcrawl is so much fun! Markets are close, beaches as well. You end up hanging out on the terrace or in the kitchen area if you're not at the beach. Say hi to Matt, Laura, and Vana when you get in, they're the coolest cats around!

Great place!! Lovely staff and great facilities. Amazing terrace areas and kitchen. Love hvar!!

Best place I have been in 5 months of travelling. ..... the staff are amazing and its super clean. .. and had so much fun..

All Staff were so friendly and helpful. The accommodation itself was modern and comfortable! The location was ideal for walking to the coast and town square. I'd happily go back and recommend this to other people.

• 23rd May 2014

In my top three hostels! Comfy bed, great vibe and friendly staff! I will be back before winter!

This place is great!!!! Beautiful, location is wonderful, the staff really cares about making your experience on Hvar top notch. I couldn't recommend it more.

• 23rd May 2014

Villa Skansi is without doubt the best hostel I have stayed at and really made my trip to Hvar an enjoyable one! The private room was very well equipped with air con, and lovely ensuite as well as a fantastic sea view. The room and hostel were incredibly clean with cleaners working around the clock to maintain the high standards. The staff were lovely and helpful throughout the stay. The hostel was very secure and I felt comfortable leaving my possessions there as they have a night guard. 10/10

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »