9.0
Superb 109 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 109 Total Reviews
Villaggio Resort Nettuno Located at Marina Del Cantone, Nerano - Massa Lubrense, Sorrento.
Italy
Sorrento 80067 Marina Del Cantone, Nerano - Massa Lubrense
90% 109
40.5830128 14.3551182
    Rooms available

13th Aug 2016

This was a great place to stay, camping for sure...even in the "bungalows" because there isn't AC, but it was a good spot to get to the beach and it's on the bus stop. I will say it was not close to the main part of Sorrento, but that was my fault for not paying closer attention to the map. They do have a market and events up where the wifi is, but it can get pretty loud and filled with kids, so as a solo traveler I liked the beach and my area much better. Sorrento is a beautiful place

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

This was a great place to stay. I was traveling with 2 other friends and when we arrived they upgraded us for free to the tower. It has a great view, was very clean. Had a full kitchen and bathroom. I felt very safe since being so close to the ocean and around others camping i didn't feel unsafe at all. I was able to walk to the shops and get gelato on my own without being scared. A typical beach style area with restaurants and snack bars.