Superb 112 Total Reviews
Superb 112 Total Reviews
Villaggio Resort Nettuno Located at Marina Del Cantone, Nerano - Massa Lubrense, Sorrento.
Italy
Sorrento 80067 Marina Del Cantone, Nerano - Massa Lubrense
91% 112
40.5830128 14.3551182
    Rooms available

17th Sep 2016

This place is a campers dream. Beautiful ambiance, safe, and wonderful dining and shopping opportunities available if you want that as well. We had a misunderstanding with the taxi driver and Mike spoke to him for us, helped us come to an agreement and sent everyone on their way happy. He also recommended tours for us and I loved the convenience store that was right onsite. Everything needed for a getaway is right within your reach! This was a lovely place and I WILL return.

13th Aug 2016

This was a great place to stay, camping for sure...even in the "bungalows" because there isn't AC, but it was a good spot to get to the beach and it's on the bus stop. I will say it was not close to the main part of Sorrento, but that was my fault for not paying closer attention to the map. They do have a market and events up where the wifi is, but it can get pretty loud and filled with kids, so as a solo traveler I liked the beach and my area much better. Sorrento is a beautiful place

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

This was a great place to stay. I was traveling with 2 other friends and when we arrived they upgraded us for free to the tower. It has a great view, was very clean. Had a full kitchen and bathroom. I felt very safe since being so close to the ocean and around others camping i didn't feel unsafe at all. I was able to walk to the shops and get gelato on my own without being scared. A typical beach style area with restaurants and snack bars.