8.7
Fabulous 193 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 193 Total Reviews
Villas Jacquelina Located at Manuel Antonio National Park, , Quepos.
Costa Rica
Quepos Manuel Antonio National Park
87% 193
9.4367003 -84.1617965
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

A very luxury hostel with spacious rooms and lovely surroundings!

21st Aug 2016
7.1

Due to different circumstances, we decided not to stay in the room booked. The property was too far from the center of town (a decent 15 min walk) and we were looking to spend most of my time in the area. The owner was nice, but wasn't understanding that we were looking to spend our time closer to the hustle and bustle.

Hello there, I am writing to let you know that I am confused and upset by your review with Villas Jacquelina. First, you did not pay for the room or did I charge you r credit card for not showing up when I had a right to. Next, you told me in the parking lot where I met you to help carry your luggage that you were going to town for dinner and would be right back. If you would have been honest and told me the truth I would not of held the room for you causing me to loos a nights income. Lastly, you gave us low ratings and you did not even step a foot onto the property in order to give a valid opinion. You also said it was a 15 minute walk when you drove with a rental car. Your review is inaccurate, and dishonest and for this reason I am requesting that you remove your review immediately. Steven,

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

Steve was an excellent host and helped us make the most of our time in Quepos/Manuel Antonio. After a great first night's stay we asked to stay a second, but he was completely booked. Instead of just sending us on our way, he called over five places in town to find us a room. He even called us a taxi to get to our next place. We were so grateful for his help! Breakfast was delicious and the views were incredible.

• Armenia, Male, 31-40
13th Jul 2016

I stayed at Villas Jacquelina in July of 2016. It was a really nice experience. Great inexpensive location for trips to Manuel Antonio and surrounding beaches for day trips. (I highly recommend Matapalo Beach for a day trip ... It's quite and beautiful). The hotel is clean, with million dollar views of the mountains. What more can you ask for? They serve great breakfasts, and there's nothing better than relaxing on their comfy hammocks enjoying the view after a great breakfast.

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

We came during a slow period and had our choice of a regular room or this crazy amazing "birds nest" room that was on the roof! We had a beautiful view, everything was clean, the staff was great and it was just a fun place to hang out in general. If we're ever in the area again, we would definitely stay here again.

• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
26th May 2016

Beautiful place, with a great view & nice areas to hang out. The fact that it's slightly out of town only adds to its charm. And Steve, the owner is incredibly helpful and friendly! Would definitely come back.

16th May 2016

Some of the friendliest owners and staff I've ever encountered

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th May 2016

awesome group of guys, very hospitable and welcoming. loved our stay here! you'd never know the madness of quepos was so close. they are located in a very tranquil piece of land.

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
23rd Apr 2016
2.9

We made a two nights reservation because this hostel was categorize in B&B( Breakfast included) When we arrived we were told although we made a two nights reservation they can only let us stay one night because next day was full already and breakfast was not included,US$6 extra for each person. When we checked out next morning, The hostel owner asked us to pay full amount of one night stay and contact Hostel world for that deposit I paid to Hostel world. I need my deposit back ASAP, Please.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

Beautiful, peaceful place to stay. Thanks Steve!