Villas Macondo Reviews

Plaza Conchal, Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Bungalows are arranged around an awesome pool. We travelled with a group of people and it was the perfect hotel for staying together. Close to the beach and restaurants, and the staff was very nice.

Staff was friendly. Staff was conscience of security. There was a safe in the room and they locked gate where you park. Location was great. Minute walk from supermarket and center of town. Atmosphere seems like can be a party place, but when i stayed, no one was there (low season). I can see how it can get loud though b/c all the rooms are pretty much around the pool. Room was clean, but had these fire ant looking things crawling on the ground, but didn't bother me. Would stay again.

• 29th Jun 2014

Good location. Not really a hostel. I would recommend.

Real close to the beach and the main street. The pool was nice. I wish they left the net out to clean the pool everyonce in a while. The rooms were great, clean, and spacious. The staff was nice too. I would check back in here and try the room that had 2 floors.

Really liked the decor of the rooms, felt traditional. Pool was nice too.