Villas Macondo Reviews

Plaza Conchal, Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Incredible location; in the middle of everything but still secluded! Grocery is super close and I walked all over tamarindo from here. The staff is super friendly and really helpful. Pool is great and not crowded. Make sure to get a burritto from nick right down the street. The rooms are clean and the wifi is free. I highly recommend this place! This place was refreshingly quiet for a place so in the middle of town, except on Tuesday as it's ladies night at the bar across the street. Stay here!

• 13th Feb 2014

Amazing place to stay, you feel like you're in a resort with the pool! Roxanne was a big help with everything! Close to everything too (supermarket & beach)!

I liked this place, a lot--beautiful and quite area, immediately next to a grocery store, terrific outdoor kitchen, gorgeous European women working in the office--I would have stayed longer if they had space available and I would definitely be happy to stay there again. That said, there was no hot water and the wifi didn't work my last day (might have been an easy fix/reboot if I had asked, but I was leaving so didn't worry about it).

Great place with a very nice pool and exceptionally friendly staff. There are tons of restaurant options within a couple of minutes walk, plus a small supermarket next door. Very nice!