Vinayak Guest House Reviews

Near Junagarh Fort, Near Matagi Temple, Old Ginani, Bikaner, India

Great guesthouse with really helpful staff, big rooms and delicious meals! Pooja and Jitu were really flexible with us and suggested some activities. I didn't do their camel safari because I had already booked another but now wish I had because they go further from the city, and find wildlife hotspots. Jitu is incredibly qualified and knows so much about the birds and wildlife in the area and would have been a great safari guide. Make sure you see the Rat Temple as well, as Jitu recommended.

Gitu is very business orientated. The half-day camel safari was splendid. The cook/guide was especially good.

A great place. It was so peaceful and great value for money. The owners were so friendly and helpful. They arranged a trip to the rat temple for me and managed to get me on the train to Jaisalmer. If you're in Bikaner this is the place to stay. I small point though, some ac in the rooms would go a long way.

View all Bikaner Bed and Breakfasts