Vinayak Guest House Reviews

Near Junagarh Fort, Near Matagi Temple, Old Ginani, Bikaner, India

A great place. It was so peaceful and great value for money. The owners were so friendly and helpful. They arranged a trip to the rat temple for me and managed to get me on the train to Jaisalmer. If you're in Bikaner this is the place to stay. I small point though, some ac in the rooms would go a long way.

I really enjoyed my time here. Jitu is an amazing host. Compared to others he does it in an ecofriendly way, all the tours he offers are well organised. As he is a doctor in zoology, he knows the environment and how to treat it. Definitily outstanding mind. I'd like to mention as well that you should profit from his free pickup service. The rooms arecosy and comfortable and it is very close to the fort.

View all Bikaner Bed and Breakfasts