Vinayak Guest House

Good 79 Total Reviews

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
5th Jul 2017
5.1

I was disappointed with my stay here. I decided to switch room last minute to one with AC and because of this mr. vynayak didn't honor the deposit I had made when I booked the room. I had lunch during my stay here and food was not fresh and portion was very poor, I honestly felt like I was eating somebody's leftovers. I also asked to store my backpack for a few hours and I was charged more than half the cost of one stay in the room. May be bc it's low season I received this kind of service?

×