Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

Amazing value for money. GREAT food at the lovely roof. Very friendly and helpful staff

Its a reals nice place. The owner are really nice people. They help me in everything I needed during the days I was there. They send a pick up tuktuk to the station and it was great because I have so heavy luggage. Actually they are really close to the station, but in a really quiet place. After the two days I stay there I was traveling around Rajasthan and I came back twice more. I have been sleeping in different rooms and in a dorm and everything is right. The best places!

This place is amazing! They offered me a couple room options and as a backpacker, got a really good deal on a cheaper room. The food is fantastic but the staff makes this place. Thanks for a great stay. The family is adorable!

A window to the room should be must. Budget hotel doesn't mean it can be without a window. Plus the beddings had stains & same with towels. A basic white towel is non-negotiable.

Dear Guest , We sincerely apologize for the discomfort caused to you while your stay with us.This is true that "Basic budget single shared bathroom" room have no window and we already mention that day.The stains problem is not a regular problem,unfortunately it happened with you and we gave you a new clean sheets and towel immediately. We do not take constructive feedback lightly. We work on it, we get it done, and every chance we get to improve ourselves, we go for it. We would also request all our guests to kindly loop in the in-house Property Manager in case of any such issues, so that it can be resolved real time. Cheers

Clean and basic rooms with really good staff. The bathrooms were clean as well and hot water was available 24x7. This place has got the basics right. In a place like Jaipur which has a lot of heritage properties, this place will make you feel like you're staying in one. It also has a rooftop restaurant/hangout place which serves beer as well. Although the food was average, the ambiance makes up for it .

I was very happy with the service at Vinayak Guest House. The manager was amazing. He booked our trains for us and even took me to get money out when I was short. The building is in an amazing location and Jaipur is a fantastic city. The food was really good, although it often took awhile to come out.

as usual the single rooms are rubbish, lack of hot water is ridiculous. the menu is limited, but overall I enjoyed my stay and would go back again.

Great location, extremely helpful staff, clean room and bathroom. Shower was pretty good. They have a lovely indoor and outdoor roof top terrace. They have a communal toilet and area for your bags if you have a late train and are very accommodating. Highly recommend.

We loved staying here and just wish we could have stayed longer! The staff are amazing! This felt more like we were guests in someone's house rather than staying in a guesthouse. We would stay again!

Just generally super well looked after guest house And you will feel super well looked after whilst staying there

Probably the kindest, funnest staff at any guest house/hostel i have ever stayed in. Super helpful with things about the city and helped us hire bikes which was a great way to see Jaipur. The food was also delicious. I will 100% be back here next time im in Jaipur.

• 4th Dec 2015

Highly recommend it. Great value for money.

Simply great, excellent customer service, run by a family and they treat as such. You can see the love they have put into this place. Good food. You can book day trips to Pushkar and Ranthambore Park through them. Many thanks for everything.

I spent my birthday at this guest house and I was over the moon. Showers = perfect. Was some of the best food I have had in india! So thankful for all advice and comfort they gave. Best stay in india!!

Amazing staff, clean rooms, great atmosphere, delicious food!

Really nice guesthouse, very close to trainstation but little far from Jaipur center. Staff is amazing and very helpful. Nice rooftop, however slow service at the restaurant.

Had a great time at vinayak guesthouse. My first experience in a guesthouse and left me wanting to stay in others. This is a great one with budget prices and amazing food on the rooftop restaurant. Relatively clean for a budget guesthouse. Wifi could improve. The family is amazing and helped book travel to my next place.

Nice big clean double rooms, very clean bathroom by Indian standards. Lovely roof terrace, good place to have a beer and a chat- be warned, if you order food you may have to wait a long time (40 minutes between the two pizzas we ordered) but it's fine for breakfast in the morning. The owner is very helpful and friendly. Quite a long way from the Pink City but it is walkable or you can get a Tuk-tuk for about 50 rupees. Free pickup from the station was also great. All in all, highly recommended.

A very nice guesthouse in a good and quiet location, great staff and excellent food. I can highly recommend this place and would definitely stay here again.

This place is perfect in its kind. Its very clean and nice, but above all, the staff is amazing. Raman works round the clock for providing the best service.... and he always does so with a smile. He must be exhausted, but he sure never shows it! he and his dad are super friendly... family also stays there so it a nice atmosphere. Both Raman and his dad are always going to extra step to help, making this a vey comfortable stay!