Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

Driver's room would be a plus for those coming with one.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

We had a really nice stay. Roof top is amazing and the family who rins it are really nice.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

I could not rate this guesthouse more highly. The owner Raman is amazing as is his whole family. Extremely helpful and supportive. Raman is very caring and goes out of his way to ensure you are safe and enjoy Jaipur. He ensures you dont get ripped off and organises really good priced tours for you. The location is great, Raman will organise reliable rickshaw drivers to drive you round. Rooms are lovely and comfortable, wifi is strong and rooftop terrace is lovely. Nicest guesthouse in India

This hostel is by far the best I've been to in India. Clean, cheap and with a local staff that will always politely help you, I would highly recommend it to everyone traveling to Jaipur. They have the contact of rickshaw drivers who will take you everywhere you need for 700 rupees for the day.

This was probably the best place we stayed in India, it is amazing value for money. The room was really good and the roof top restaurant was very relaxed. The fruit muesli was amazing! The location is about a 15 minute walk from the main area so it is nice and quite.

The reception, common room and roof terrace are great areas to meet other travellers and swap war stories about travelling in India. The terrace has a covered area and sun loungers.

• 21st Oct 2014

Staff welcoming, although unhappy if you stay out past midnight. Spacious room and good hot shower, but not the cleanest. Good roof terrace.

10 min walk from train station but means you need a tuk tuk to take you to the main sights. Nice, sociable rooftop terrace / restaurant.

We had an enjoyable stay, the room was clean and large. The staff were attentive most of the time and we would recommend the hostel to anyone passing through Jaipur.

Great place!

We were very thankful for the rikschja driver and all the advise and help with our bookings.

Cordial attitude of all including the staffs were really appreciable. Most of the guests were from abroad. Some were students from Nether Lands and USA. I spoke to some of the students. Like us they also enjoyed the stay. At a reasonable rate the owner and his son encouraged us to visit and stay at the guest house next time. I referred the guest house to some my friends. City tour package offered by Rajasthan Tourism was very disappointing. For further suggestion mail me at dilipd.dn@gmail.com.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • India

The bathroom on 2nd floor should be repaired and make it better.

Staff were really nice and welcoming. Emailed me before arriving to see if I wanted a free pick up. Great location for the train station but you need to get bus or rickshaw into city. Food was nice in the restaurant. Nice big rooms and very clean.

Welcoming staff, free pick up from station, underage cooks who work almost all day, nice rooftop restaurant

Wonderful, CLEAN, and beautiful place to stay! The restaurant on the rooftop is delicious and affordable, too. Located walking distance from the train station, and the staff is really friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

Great stay. Wish I had more time there.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Beautiful place, lots of artwork everywhere and super sweet people make this homestay excellent!

We spent 3 nights there and the place was great considering what we paid. Rooms without AC were spacious and the roof top and common areas were perfect (the computer with internet was really useful and WiFi worked quite good). The family who owns the place is really kind and takes a lot of care of its guests. The con was that, it is around 30 minutes from the old city on foot, but 5 minutes from the railway station tho.

I stayed here for 3 nights and I was quite satisfied with this guesthouse. It's clean and safe and the staff is very nice and polite. He wouldn't try to get more money from you but provide you with some useful information instead. Also, there is a rooftop kitchen that you can easily get delicious food with good price. I felt I was soooo lucky to be there! :)

View all Jaipur Bed and Breakfasts