Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

Our stay at Vinayak was the first stop on our first trip to India. Staying here was the best welcome to a new country we could have hoped for. It was all because of the guesthouse's proprietor, Raman. From the moment we arrived, Raman treated us with great hospitality and kindness. Throughout our 2.5 day stay, he made every effort to make sure all our needs were met, going so far as to drop us off at the train station at 5:45 on the day of our departure. Food and atmosphere were top notch also.

• 22nd Jul 2015

The staff were super helpful and always very friendly! Just a really nice family run place. The food in the restaurant was super yum, and the roof terrace has a really chilled atmosphere. The rooms themselves were also nice, no complaints really!

• 18th Jul 2015

Is this the best hostel in India?? We think so. The rooms are spacious and clean with everything you could want within them. The rooftop restaurant/community area is just awesome. The food is delicious as well. But best of all the manager/owner is just the greatest guy. He could not be more welcoming and friendly. He made our stay. We would have stayed for longer if we didn't have to move on. We will definitely be returning and recommending!!

It's very comfortable place to stay in Jaipur. I slept well every night during my stay. It made me feel like home. In dormitory room, the bathroom is little bit small. The staff and owner are very friendly, kind and helpful.

I really enjoyed my stay in Jaipur and Vinayak guesthouse definitely contributed to my satisfaction. It's very close to the train station which was convenient as I arrived to Jaipur at 4 am, it's fairly easy to find (when you ask the locals), room was clean and spacious, great restaurant at the rooftop and the staff extremely nice, friendly and helpful! Highly recommended, great value for the money!!!

A most excellent guest house! Raman, the proprietor, is an incredibly friendly man and will help you navigate Jaipur. The food was some of the best I had in India (seriously!) and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. It's a genuine guest house with Raman's family living down below. Thanks for having me!

Vinayak Guesthouse is an amazing place. Owned by a family, they treat you like family as well. A little isolated from the hustle and bustle of the chaotic city, it gives you a chance to breath and relax. The staff fulfills all needs and is always ready to help and ease your stay further

Vinayak guest house is a very nice and peaceful place to stay. In the congested city of Rajastan, it is definitely worth to have a stay in this quiet and pleassant place.

We would really recommend the Vinayak guesthouse. It is a bit out of the city centre, but that makes it a nice and quit stay. If you want to go anywhere there is a honest and nice tuktuk driver available every day. The guesthouse is close to the trainstation. The staff is amazing and really helpful! If you have any questions, they are always here for you. The food is delicious and cheap. The rooms are really clean and nice. For us, this was the best guesthouse ever!

• 10th May 2015
  • PolleSil
  • Belgium

Raman was a wonderful and gracious host. Enjoyed my stay there.

This was by far my best experience in hostels. The staff was so helpful and friendly. This place is nice and quiet. The room is very clean and I got a private although I had reserved a dorm bed. The atmosphere in general is very nice and their food is AMAZING. They never suggested anything in which they could earn a commission and helped me in everything I needed. Great experience and definitely highly recommended

The cleanest and most welcoming hostel we have found in india. The owner helped us with tour recommendations, onward travel arrangements and even brought water to our room when we were sick. This family run hostel can't do enough to make your stay perfect. They also serve amazing food on a very comfortable roof terrace. This hostel really does stand head and shoulders above the rest.... A home away from home.

Vinayak Guesthouse was a welcome retreat in our Indian travels. The hosts were happy to go above and beyond for their guests. The roof top is great to relax after a hot day. Food was good, but recommendations from the hosts for restaurants were great.

• 18th Apr 2015

Kittu the host and his father are great hosts, quiet location great rooftop

First of all the owner was insanely helpful and highly committed to improving in any way possible. I'm not sure he sleeps, actually. So that was just generally inspiring to be around. Got us onto a next day Varanasi bound train SOMEHOW and was constantly updating us about it. Very cool. Room was big and very comfortable bed for gf and I. Roof restaurant had really good food, but took a suuuuper long time each visit for us. They're renovating up there; it should be cool. Recommend.

Great location - away from the hustle bustle of central Jaipur but not so far from the centre that you feel like you're completely out of it. Very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable rooms and delicious food on rooftop. Definitely recommended!

Great family run place, nice restaurant, good rooms and very friendly helpful staff.

• 27th Mar 2015

First of all thanks to hostel world for providing us with all the necessary information for searching accommodation. No words to explain our happiness for staying in Vinayak Guest House. True value for money. Owner and staff are extremely good and helpful. Roof top restaurant was superb. Mr Raman provided us with all the required information. Arranged for Auto for sightseeing (Mhod Ayub Khan) who turned out to be the best guide as well.

Hotelier was the nicest we met in India, service was excellent, food very good and well priced, lovely rooftop to eat on. Room was clean, WiFi decent and hot water available We mistakenly thought we could walk to the old city gate from here, but you definitely need to catch rickshaws to get around, although the train station is very close. We got free pickup from the train station too, which was greatly appreciated. If you don't mind being slightly out of the centre then this is an ideal hotel.

One of the best Guesthouses I've been. All thanks to these wonderful people. I highly reccomend.

View all Jaipur Bed and Breakfasts