9.3
Superb 874 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 874 Total Reviews
Vinayak Guesthouse Located at Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur.
India
Jaipur rajasthan 302016 Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark
93% 874
26.9242019 75.7901791
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

I stayed here for two nights with my husband and had a wonderful time. This hostel is beautifully decorated using typical Rajasthani designs - make sure to look at the ceilings and wall murals. The ambience was relaxed and the manager and staff could not have done more to make us feel welcome. My husband thoroughly enjoyed being able to watch some tv too. I would definitely recommend it. It is also very close to the train station.

• Barbitas
  • USA, Male, 41+
12th Sep 2016

Raman the owner was very very helpful during my stay at vinayak hostel. Staff very friendly and helpful Rooms clean and cool plus a roof top with I nice view of part of city Best to me was to be so close to train station and metro system. You can get everything in the neighborhood like tea,laundry,tailors,street food,juices and so on Very good experience Thanks Raman!!!

11th Sep 2016

Staff were unbelievably friendly and the atmosphere on the roof was great - we stayed for an extra day and are there for most meals - really great place and one of the best we've stayed at while traveling In India - would recommend it to absolutely anyone!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

A gorgeous family run guesthouse with a helpful host. Simply ask for what you need.

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Best place to stay in Jaipur! I came with my mother and brother who came to visit me and they absolutely loved it! You pay and you get much much more!

8th Sep 2016

This is an established and well cared for hostel. The owner is super helpful with things to do in Jaipur and planning your next leg. The food is amazing. I highly recommend this hostel to everyone.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Sep 2016

This family owned hostel was one of the best I've stayed in India. They were super nice and helpful with everything, and helped us figure out train tickets and they'll organize a rickshaw for you to take you around the entire day so you don't have to worry about constantly finding a new rickshaw (and the price for the entire day is pretty cheap). & the rooftop cafe is really convenient for breakfast. Will definitely stay here again if/when in Jaipur.

30th Aug 2016

The house is stunningly beautiful, the rooms spotlessly clean. It's a quick hop by tuktuk or on foot from the train station, and I liked the tranquil location in lovely Bani Park. The tasty rooftop restaurant is really relaxing, if a touch expensive. You may want to shop around a bit for tuktuk drivers to see if you can find lower prices than the people the guest house calls (Vinayak's doesn't set prices but they do call certain drivers). My driver was nice, but the prices were on the high side!

• New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016

My partner & I stayed at Vinayak last week for 3 nights...we would happily go back! We found the staff incredibly helpful and a lovely smile on their face all the time. The rooms were clean, homely and had everything you need. There is a great cafe/restaurant on the roof where the food was great & the atmosphere the best we've had so far in India. The guest house is close to the train station & down a quiet street away from the hussle & bustle. A reliable choice in Jaipur!

12th Aug 2016

Great value for money. The place is very beautiful and the rooftop super comfortable and laid back. The food was also pretty good and at a good price. Walking distance from the train station but they also offered free pickup which was greatly appreciated (so many touts). Jaipur is a massive city so you have to tuktuk everywhere and the traffic is crazy.