Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

10 min walk from train station but means you need a tuk tuk to take you to the main sights. Nice, sociable rooftop terrace / restaurant.

Great place!

Cordial attitude of all including the staffs were really appreciable. Most of the guests were from abroad. Some were students from Nether Lands and USA. I spoke to some of the students. Like us they also enjoyed the stay. At a reasonable rate the owner and his son encouraged us to visit and stay at the guest house next time. I referred the guest house to some my friends. City tour package offered by Rajasthan Tourism was very disappointing. For further suggestion mail me at dilipd.dn@gmail.com.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • India

The bathroom on 2nd floor should be repaired and make it better.

Staff were really nice and welcoming. Emailed me before arriving to see if I wanted a free pick up. Great location for the train station but you need to get bus or rickshaw into city. Food was nice in the restaurant. Nice big rooms and very clean.

Welcoming staff, free pick up from station, underage cooks who work almost all day, nice rooftop restaurant

Wonderful, CLEAN, and beautiful place to stay! The restaurant on the rooftop is delicious and affordable, too. Located walking distance from the train station, and the staff is really friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

Great stay. Wish I had more time there.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Beautiful place, lots of artwork everywhere and super sweet people make this homestay excellent!

We spent 3 nights there and the place was great considering what we paid. Rooms without AC were spacious and the roof top and common areas were perfect (the computer with internet was really useful and WiFi worked quite good). The family who owns the place is really kind and takes a lot of care of its guests. The con was that, it is around 30 minutes from the old city on foot, but 5 minutes from the railway station tho.

I stayed here for 3 nights and I was quite satisfied with this guesthouse. It's clean and safe and the staff is very nice and polite. He wouldn't try to get more money from you but provide you with some useful information instead. Also, there is a rooftop kitchen that you can easily get delicious food with good price. I felt I was soooo lucky to be there! :)

Nice backpacker-style place with very helpful and friendly staff. Good value for money.

• 27th Jul 2014

Nice hostel. Very close from the train station (5min walk). The manager and his family are very kind. I was sick and they were always asking to my boyfriend about my health. The food was also quite good. We recommend banana lassi and hello to the queen. 3 km from the pink city. The neighbourhood is very quite. The hostel is beatiful, With a good rooftop, the rooms are big, clean and confortable, with towells and paper roll. We definetly recommend to stay there.

Very nice place near the train station. We really appreciated being able to get into our room early as we were tired after the overnight train. The owner was very helpful and was even able to sort out TATKAL train tickets for us.

Nice hostel with great staff. Only concern is that many staff members are kids who may not have adequate boarding arrangements. Some of them regularly sleep outside. Inquire about this with management.

Loved how helpful the staff were in attending to my every need and finding my way around Jaipur. Comfortable, spacious rooms, an atmosphere that's fun for backpackers but still appropriate for families (there's a baby and a kitten with the family) and knowledgeable staff.

Amazing staff here that will bend over backwards to help you with anything that you need. Quite good rooftop restaurant and not far from the sights of Jaipur (will also set up a driver for the further ones). Would definitely recommend!

This GH is nice. Room is good and wifi is ok. Owner is friendly. You can go to Wifi Lounge and leave testimony at the wall. That's pretty cool! From Jaipur railway st actually you can walk, but the road is confusing. You can take auto rickshaw no more than 80 rupee.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Needs a better menu. Food took a long time to be made.

Best place I stayed in in India, friendly family, real helpful information with no scams, amazing food. definitely would go back again

View all Jaipur Bed and Breakfasts