Vinayak Guesthouse

Superb 951 Total Reviews

• i_email8201
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
20th Feb 2017

I really liked this place. It's super clean and the rooftop terrace is amazing. Staff is friendly and gives good recommendations what to do in Jaipur. Even the dorm rooms are spaticious, more like hotel rooms. However, I got some stomache issues after eating in the restaurant, my room mate as well.

Dear Guest , Thank you for the great review and rating. Good to know you liked our staff , rooftop and the ambience. We are very conscious about the quality of food that leaves our kitchen.These things are a little unpredictable in India. We'll make sure that we're more careful about these things. Thank you so much for letting us know. We take all our guest reviews very seriously and I will convey your feedback to our chefs.Once again, my heartfelt apologies to you for any inconvenience. I hope you will visit us again and give us a chance to redeem ourselves. Regards Vinayak G H

• India, Couple, 18-24
19th Feb 2017

Will keep coming back to vinayak guesthouse, every trip to Jaipur!

11th Feb 2017

Such a welcoming and friendly guesthouse. We arrived early (7am) and the hosts were more than happy to open up and welcome us in. Great Family-run guesthouse, giving our stay a personal experience with very attentive staff. And a beautiful roof top area serving delicious home-cooked vegetarian food all day for a great price! Our stay was a memorable one and we would strongly recommend anyone going to Jaipur to stay here!

10th Feb 2017

Staff were incredibly helpful/ nice with everything. Rooms and rooftop restaurant both very fairly priced and good quality. Walking distance from the station. Would definitely recomend and stay again.

10th Feb 2017

This was a lovely place to stay. Very friendly staff, the rooftop restaurant is a nice place to hang out and has great food. I couldn't get the water heater to turn on, so no hot showers unfortunately. Overall, we very much enjoyed our stay here!

• jonyrussell
  • England, Male, 41+
6th Feb 2017

The best thing about the Vinayak Guest House is that the owner and his son are both committed to what they do, as well as being friendly, helpful and nice. It's in a slightly hard-to-find place (about 5-10 mins walk from the train station) but it's worth persisting. The rooms are clean (though not all have bathrooms attached), the corridors are clean, even the loos are not bad! And there's a nicer than average roof terrace where, if you're patient, you'll get some decent food and a beer.

5th Feb 2017

This guest house was lovely everyone was very kind and always willing to help. The room was great value for money and clean. The rooftop restaurant was also very cheep and the food was good too. Overall I fully recommend this place as it's in an ideal location for traveling around Jaipur. Ps the father and son who run the guest house are amazing!

• Spain, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Only bad thing: you hear every noise in the whole house. Rest good

2nd Feb 2017

The staff was incredibly friendly, much like the atmosphere of the location. The bathroom could be better, though I must say everything was working. I had a wonderful stay and would love to come here again.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

I loved my stay at Vinayak. The staff were incredibly helpful and kind. I was quite sick for one day of my stay and they sorted me my own room from a dorm for no extra cost for my comfort and made frequent checks on me. They roof top was a great chill out area and you could also meet othe travellers. Food was lovely and reasonable in price. The local area was quite and the rooms were comfortable and very clean throughout.