Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

Wonderful, CLEAN, and beautiful place to stay! The restaurant on the rooftop is delicious and affordable, too. Located walking distance from the train station, and the staff is really friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

Great stay. Wish I had more time there.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Beautiful place, lots of artwork everywhere and super sweet people make this homestay excellent!

We spent 3 nights there and the place was great considering what we paid. Rooms without AC were spacious and the roof top and common areas were perfect (the computer with internet was really useful and WiFi worked quite good). The family who owns the place is really kind and takes a lot of care of its guests. The con was that, it is around 30 minutes from the old city on foot, but 5 minutes from the railway station tho.

I stayed here for 3 nights and I was quite satisfied with this guesthouse. It's clean and safe and the staff is very nice and polite. He wouldn't try to get more money from you but provide you with some useful information instead. Also, there is a rooftop kitchen that you can easily get delicious food with good price. I felt I was soooo lucky to be there! :)

Nice backpacker-style place with very helpful and friendly staff. Good value for money.

• 27th Jul 2014

Nice hostel. Very close from the train station (5min walk). The manager and his family are very kind. I was sick and they were always asking to my boyfriend about my health. The food was also quite good. We recommend banana lassi and hello to the queen. 3 km from the pink city. The neighbourhood is very quite. The hostel is beatiful, With a good rooftop, the rooms are big, clean and confortable, with towells and paper roll. We definetly recommend to stay there.

Very nice place near the train station. We really appreciated being able to get into our room early as we were tired after the overnight train. The owner was very helpful and was even able to sort out TATKAL train tickets for us.

Nice hostel with great staff. Only concern is that many staff members are kids who may not have adequate boarding arrangements. Some of them regularly sleep outside. Inquire about this with management.

Loved how helpful the staff were in attending to my every need and finding my way around Jaipur. Comfortable, spacious rooms, an atmosphere that's fun for backpackers but still appropriate for families (there's a baby and a kitten with the family) and knowledgeable staff.

Amazing staff here that will bend over backwards to help you with anything that you need. Quite good rooftop restaurant and not far from the sights of Jaipur (will also set up a driver for the further ones). Would definitely recommend!

This GH is nice. Room is good and wifi is ok. Owner is friendly. You can go to Wifi Lounge and leave testimony at the wall. That's pretty cool! From Jaipur railway st actually you can walk, but the road is confusing. You can take auto rickshaw no more than 80 rupee.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Needs a better menu. Food took a long time to be made.

Best place I stayed in in India, friendly family, real helpful information with no scams, amazing food. definitely would go back again

Felt like a welcome guest with this very nice family running the guesthouse, location is close to bus and train stations and pink city gate and other attractions, Rs60 or so in rickshaw. They were very helpful in organising our onward bus tickets and tour. Little disappointed in the rickshaw tour as it we ended up over an hour in a textile shop which we didn't ask for then were told the other attractions we'd asked to visit weren't on the itinerary as the driver wanted a 2nd day tour from us.

Great guesthouse and wonderful, helpful and most importantly honest family. Felt so welcomed and safe. Would definitely go back!

The Staff was very nice and helpfull. All in all I felt very good with the cleanliness (Close to European/American standard). Just the shower in the bathroom could be more comfortable in a Deluxe room, but it was still OK.

• 17th May 2014

Very nice family and so beautiful house. Good internet and warm showers.

We spent 3 nights in this place. We loved our room with a water fan and a kamasutra painting on the wall. Great location too - it took us 10min walk here from the train station, there is also a beer shop very close nearby:). Beautiful rooftop restaurant & very friendly staff. Unfortunately, the wifi connection was very unreliable, which was somewhat annoying. Also, we disliked the tiny rolls of toilet paper - I hated having to ask the staff for a new roll every day :)

Great hotel! A friend had recommended this hotel to me. We were really glad to stay there. Its a really good hotel, and the price is really good for the nice room we had. The room and toilet were very clean. The staff is really friendly and Raman was really kind he organised a driver for us to visit the city. There is a wifi lounge and a rooftop restaurant with really good price. The hotel has a great ambiance too. I really recommend this hotel if you are going to Jaipur!

View all Jaipur Bed and Breakfasts