Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

when I arrived there at 10 in the morning my room was still equipped,so I had to wait, something has happened to my phone when I was waiting as I left it for charging,when I informed the boss that something to my phone, he blamed me and told me I might have forgotten that I put it where I did. after that one of the worker took me to his new hotel , gave me a room that was not decorated and had no hot water or aircon, in the end he wanted the same price for the first room I booked.

I stayed here for 3 nights and I was quite satisfied with this guesthouse. It's clean and safe and the staff is very nice and polite. He wouldn't try to get more money from you but provide you with some useful information instead. Also, there is a rooftop kitchen that you can easily get delicious food with good price. I felt I was soooo lucky to be there! :)

Nice backpacker-style place with very helpful and friendly staff. Good value for money.

• 27th Jul 2014

Nice hostel. Very close from the train station (5min walk). The manager and his family are very kind. I was sick and they were always asking to my boyfriend about my health. The food was also quite good. We recommend banana lassi and hello to the queen. 3 km from the pink city. The neighbourhood is very quite. The hostel is beatiful, With a good rooftop, the rooms are big, clean and confortable, with towells and paper roll. We definetly recommend to stay there.

Very nice place near the train station. We really appreciated being able to get into our room early as we were tired after the overnight train. The owner was very helpful and was even able to sort out TATKAL train tickets for us.

Nice hostel with great staff. Only concern is that many staff members are kids who may not have adequate boarding arrangements. Some of them regularly sleep outside. Inquire about this with management.

Loved how helpful the staff were in attending to my every need and finding my way around Jaipur. Comfortable, spacious rooms, an atmosphere that's fun for backpackers but still appropriate for families (there's a baby and a kitten with the family) and knowledgeable staff.

Amazing staff here that will bend over backwards to help you with anything that you need. Quite good rooftop restaurant and not far from the sights of Jaipur (will also set up a driver for the further ones). Would definitely recommend!

This GH is nice. Room is good and wifi is ok. Owner is friendly. You can go to Wifi Lounge and leave testimony at the wall. That's pretty cool! From Jaipur railway st actually you can walk, but the road is confusing. You can take auto rickshaw no more than 80 rupee.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Needs a better menu. Food took a long time to be made.

Best place I stayed in in India, friendly family, real helpful information with no scams, amazing food. definitely would go back again

Felt like a welcome guest with this very nice family running the guesthouse, location is close to bus and train stations and pink city gate and other attractions, Rs60 or so in rickshaw. They were very helpful in organising our onward bus tickets and tour. Little disappointed in the rickshaw tour as it we ended up over an hour in a textile shop which we didn't ask for then were told the other attractions we'd asked to visit weren't on the itinerary as the driver wanted a 2nd day tour from us.

Great guesthouse and wonderful, helpful and most importantly honest family. Felt so welcomed and safe. Would definitely go back!

The Staff was very nice and helpfull. All in all I felt very good with the cleanliness (Close to European/American standard). Just the shower in the bathroom could be more comfortable in a Deluxe room, but it was still OK.

• 17th May 2014

Very nice family and so beautiful house. Good internet and warm showers.

We spent 3 nights in this place. We loved our room with a water fan and a kamasutra painting on the wall. Great location too - it took us 10min walk here from the train station, there is also a beer shop very close nearby:). Beautiful rooftop restaurant & very friendly staff. Unfortunately, the wifi connection was very unreliable, which was somewhat annoying. Also, we disliked the tiny rolls of toilet paper - I hated having to ask the staff for a new roll every day :)

Great hotel! A friend had recommended this hotel to me. We were really glad to stay there. Its a really good hotel, and the price is really good for the nice room we had. The room and toilet were very clean. The staff is really friendly and Raman was really kind he organised a driver for us to visit the city. There is a wifi lounge and a rooftop restaurant with really good price. The hotel has a great ambiance too. I really recommend this hotel if you are going to Jaipur!

Lovely place, all marble inside and very friendly staff. Great value!

Such a lovely place, huge rooms and beds and everything is painted and decorated with some little oriental details and pictures. Staff super friendly and rooftop terrace a nice spot to chill out and eat. Really enjoyed our stay.

Good place to meet nice people! Rooms are clean and comfy, very close to railway station and easy to find. Feel free to ask the staff to arrange day trips - sariska reserve and abhaneri are good ones. Totally recommend!!

View all Jaipur Bed and Breakfasts