Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

Great guesthouse, with very friendly staff that are not trying to sell you anything, but are genuinly helpful. Very good food at a good price, in nice rooftop restaurant with nice kitchen staff. Our only comment is that the bed in the cheapest rooms are somewhat spartan.

• 5th Apr 2014

would defenetely come again. really nice staff. nice rooftoop terrasse and big rooms! thank you.

best place i stayed in india ! nice people ! good rooftop bar and restaurant ! definetely recommend

The family which run this hostel are some of the kindest and helpful we've ever met. They were eager for us to experience their city in the best possible way. As female travellers they constantly looked out for our safety and gave tips on how to see Jaipur. We were there for holi and would love to go back. The pretty roof terrace had a great relaxed atmosphere, with plenty of people to meet and chat to about where and what to do next. Great! From, K

Good place! Fairly convenient location. Not in the center but not far. Quiet area with conveniences nearby. My room was much larger than I needed. Bathroom was average for India, with a squat toilet and a shower with a little bit of hot water. There are some kids who work there who make a lot of noise in the morning and at night. The rooftop restaurant is a nice place to sit and hang ot but the food was pretty disappointing. Owner is a nice guy but needs to stop pressuring to eat his food.

Situated in a quieter part of Jaipur, this hostal is a retreat from the bustling city. The staff and owners are great as was the food. Rooms were good and clean. The rooftop restaurant is a great place to catch up with other travellers.

Very well run, clean hostel with nice rooms and awesome staff. I'd say this hostel is the best choice for Jaipur, although it's quite a bit to walk until your in the old city, but Vinayak is in the main hostel/hotel area, which means that there is a bit of a way to walk from almost every place...

Great, comfortable place with a nice rooftop and lounge to hang out. The staff helped us book onward travel and was very accommodating when we arrived at 1am.

Nice enough family running the place however "home away from home" is not how I would describe it. Found an old half-eaten momo under the table (within plain sight) in my room as soon as I walked in. Floor felt gritty and unswept. Bathroom will not win any cleanliness awards but for 250 rupees, it's not a bad deal. Could do without the yelling EVERY morning right outside my door at 7am by the staff. Simple room which is fine but needs a cleaning. Food at restaurant was average. Meh..

The restaurant takes so long to bring ur food after u order it but good food. And I have sent my clothes and friends clothes to wash and they didn't separed the colour one and white what damage the white ones apart they lost few pairs of socks ( good ones).

1 2 Next » last »