Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

Walking distance from train station. Cheap 70 rupee tuk tuk ride to pink city. Food is pretty decent and decently priced. The father and son who own the guesthouse are great for suggestions and pretty fair with what they suggest. Rooms are basic but great for what you pay for. Family owned so he does have a small daughter but she is incredibly cute if you don't mind kids.

Vinayak is a beautiful place to stay, the staff are really helpful and the rooms are clean and good value. Food isn't the best but it's good enough. Location is close to the train station but pretty far from the old city where most sites and shops are.

Hostel managed by a family. Very kind, nice and accommodating people. Cosy dormitory, great rooftop and delicious food.

Lovely guest house run by the kindest, most helpful family you could hope to meet! When we arrived in Jaipur we had some issues getting to the guest house and Raman came at 4 in the morning to come and collect us and really made us feel at home. The food in the restaurant is also delicious. I would definitely recommend a stay!!

Our stay at Vinayak was the first stop on our first trip to India. Staying here was the best welcome to a new country we could have hoped for. It was all because of the guesthouse's proprietor, Raman. From the moment we arrived, Raman treated us with great hospitality and kindness. Throughout our 2.5 day stay, he made every effort to make sure all our needs were met, going so far as to drop us off at the train station at 5:45 on the day of our departure. Food and atmosphere were top notch also.

• 22nd Jul 2015

The staff were super helpful and always very friendly! Just a really nice family run place. The food in the restaurant was super yum, and the roof terrace has a really chilled atmosphere. The rooms themselves were also nice, no complaints really!

• 18th Jul 2015

Vinayak Guesthouse was good value for money. Decent place with adequate facilities. The owner was helpful and nice. We booked a Double Bed Private Ensuite which was clean. However, the bathroom could have been a little bigger and more cleaner than it was.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • India

Is this the best hostel in India?? We think so. The rooms are spacious and clean with everything you could want within them. The rooftop restaurant/community area is just awesome. The food is delicious as well. But best of all the manager/owner is just the greatest guy. He could not be more welcoming and friendly. He made our stay. We would have stayed for longer if we didn't have to move on. We will definitely be returning and recommending!!

It's very comfortable place to stay in Jaipur. I slept well every night during my stay. It made me feel like home. In dormitory room, the bathroom is little bit small. The staff and owner are very friendly, kind and helpful.

I really enjoyed my stay in Jaipur and Vinayak guesthouse definitely contributed to my satisfaction. It's very close to the train station which was convenient as I arrived to Jaipur at 4 am, it's fairly easy to find (when you ask the locals), room was clean and spacious, great restaurant at the rooftop and the staff extremely nice, friendly and helpful! Highly recommended, great value for the money!!!

A most excellent guest house! Raman, the proprietor, is an incredibly friendly man and will help you navigate Jaipur. The food was some of the best I had in India (seriously!) and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. It's a genuine guest house with Raman's family living down below. Thanks for having me!

1 2 Next » last »