Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

The bathroom on 2nd floor should be repaired and make it better.

Staff were really nice and welcoming. Emailed me before arriving to see if I wanted a free pick up. Great location for the train station but you need to get bus or rickshaw into city. Food was nice in the restaurant. Nice big rooms and very clean.

Welcoming staff, free pick up from station, underage cooks who work almost all day, nice rooftop restaurant

Wonderful, CLEAN, and beautiful place to stay! The restaurant on the rooftop is delicious and affordable, too. Located walking distance from the train station, and the staff is really friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

Great stay. Wish I had more time there.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Beautiful place, lots of artwork everywhere and super sweet people make this homestay excellent!

We spent 3 nights there and the place was great considering what we paid. Rooms without AC were spacious and the roof top and common areas were perfect (the computer with internet was really useful and WiFi worked quite good). The family who owns the place is really kind and takes a lot of care of its guests. The con was that, it is around 30 minutes from the old city on foot, but 5 minutes from the railway station tho.

I stayed here for 3 nights and I was quite satisfied with this guesthouse. It's clean and safe and the staff is very nice and polite. He wouldn't try to get more money from you but provide you with some useful information instead. Also, there is a rooftop kitchen that you can easily get delicious food with good price. I felt I was soooo lucky to be there! :)

Nice backpacker-style place with very helpful and friendly staff. Good value for money.

• 27th Jul 2014

Nice hostel. Very close from the train station (5min walk). The manager and his family are very kind. I was sick and they were always asking to my boyfriend about my health. The food was also quite good. We recommend banana lassi and hello to the queen. 3 km from the pink city. The neighbourhood is very quite. The hostel is beatiful, With a good rooftop, the rooms are big, clean and confortable, with towells and paper roll. We definetly recommend to stay there.

Very nice place near the train station. We really appreciated being able to get into our room early as we were tired after the overnight train. The owner was very helpful and was even able to sort out TATKAL train tickets for us.

Nice hostel with great staff. Only concern is that many staff members are kids who may not have adequate boarding arrangements. Some of them regularly sleep outside. Inquire about this with management.

1 2 Next » last »