Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

Best hostel/guesthouse I stayed in while in India. Beautiful house with well equipped und nicely designed rooms. Incredibly friendly and helpful Staff. Awesome rooftop Restaurant, serving some great vegetarian food. Relaxed wifi lounge, cool for meeting other travelers. Needed a while to find it, but that was probably my fault :D

• 20th Jan 2014

Vinayak guesthouse is a lovely family run place where the owner could not do more to help. It is situated a few minutes walk from the train station (if you can get past the rickshaw drivers)! We stayed in the 4 person room which was huge with its own bathroom with a decent supply if hot water. It was a bit noisy thoug There is a nice tented rooftop restaurant where they serve Indian and Italian food which was really nice. The whole plae was very clean and we would thoroughly recommend it.

Stayed there for 3 nights. This place is a very good value for the money. The staff is very friendly and you'll feel welcome there. :-)

Great place. My room was very comfortable and very cheap. The owner and staff here are very friendly and attentive to the littlest things. I arrived very early from a rough night train and they made sure my room was ready by 9am. Good breakfasts on the rooftop and a great little chill out room where I could surf the net or read.

The room was spacious and clean. The staff were great and I loved the wifi space as well as the rooftop restaurant.

Vinayak is located very close to the railway station. I arrived late in the evening and was leaving early to take a flight but the place seemed like a good place. Despite I had booked and already paid a deposit for a bed in the dorm, it was not available which is not positive. Yet, the manager proposed me to sleep in the internet room for just 150 roupies. After seeing it, I accepted. The internet room was cleaner and cosier than many hotel rooms and I had a good night on the matelas whith clean

The stay was really comfortable and the staff was nice and very helpful, Unfortunately I didn't find that so often in India.

• 6th Jan 2014

Me gusto mucho el sitio, la sala de wifi es un agregado muy bueno!

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Colombia

Great place to stay!

Nice family running hostel, with beatiful interior and cozy common room. Location is good - 5 minutes walk from railway station, quiet place. All facilities are work properly. One weakness is WiFi - it works only in common room.

Probably the best hostel I stayed in during my time in India. The Vinayak Guesthouse have got it spot on; staff are warm, friendly and helpful - we were made to feel really welcome - rooms are large, clean and secure, breakfast and dinner is available should you get hungry and there is a comfortable common room with computer/internet access. A great place to stay if you are visiting Jaipur.

The best guest house we had during our 2 weeks journey through rajasthan. Everything was perfect!

I spend 4 nights there. I can really recommend the hotel, stuff is very friendly and helpfull, the rooftop is a good place to get breakfast, lunch or dinner. ask the owner for tips where to go and how. price is very good for what you get!!!

• 15th Dec 2013

Couldn't be better! Must be the best Guesthouse in Jaipur!

• 15th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Great gusethouse and would stay here again, although I would say that you don't need to book rickshaws through them as the guys outside the guesthouse are very safe, friendly and much cheaper

A little gem of a guesthouse! A small, family run hostel which is good value for money, with a range of clean and spacious rooms. Run by a friendly and helpful family, with a lovely rooftop great to meet other travellers.

Really good hostel. The manangers are both very helpful and the entire staff are very friendly. The hostel is very clean. It's located in a calm residential area. They have a really nice and cosy roof terrace. The food being served there is worth trying. Wifi is good. Higly recommended.

Very good hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff! Great roof top recreation/restaurant area....

The place is nice and the family is very friendly

Loved my stay at vinayak guesthouse. Comfy beds in the dorms. Staff are super friendly and very very helpful Will be staying here again for sure.

View all Jaipur Bed and Breakfasts