Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

Vinayak were fantastic with us - they spent time to help us book trains across India and gave us a lot of travel tips. The room was nice, clean and spacious. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the restaurant on the roof is relaxed, quiet and has excellent food. Would definitely recommend.

We had a great stay! The owners of the hostel are nice and helpful for any advice just ask them, they will figure it out! We arrived pretty late in the night and our train had a delay of several hours, however the pick up (which was included) waited for us and the owner made sure we will arrive at the hostel! I can highly recommend it!

• 21st Oct 2015

Really nice hostel, the people running it were very friendly and helpful. Stayed for 3 nights and ate most of our meals here - food was slow but tasty! Very clean and nice room with hot water!

We both really enjoyed our stay here, it was a lovely atmosphere, very relaxed and welcoming - really nice people! They helped with finding things to do around Jaipur plus getting transport sorted when we needed. Thanks for making our stay in Jaipur an enjoyable time!

• 12th Oct 2015

The room didn't have a "western toilet" which i thought may have been mentioned. Also there was no way to contact anyone when my early hours taxi,pre booked by the guest house did not arrive ((it did as i was getting into another 20 minutes later.

Hi Robin ,The Room which you booked is just basic "single bed" and We sincerely apologize for the discomfort caused to you while your stay with us.Early Hours taxi(5am) is pre-booked but taxi driver is getting late so we're sorry about the inconvenience caused regarding the taxi.Thank you so much for letting us know. Next time you visit us, we will make sure that you have the kind of experience you deserve.. We hope to host you again! Cheers!!

I chose this place cause of great reviews I've read before booking it, and all I can say is that they really deserve the best reviews! Got a nice in suit room with air con, was nice and clean. The food at the roof top restaurant was always great and also a nice spot to meet people, to arrange tours together or just chill out. The owner was very friendly and helpful giving advices about where to go, day trip suggestions, arranging drivers and Tuk Tuks, etc. It couldn't get any better, loved!

The owners are ridiculously kind. They made me feel so welcome.

Awesome place! You should stay here if you go to Jaipur. Staff is amazingly nice, roof top is great to shill and meet people, good is good.

We had a great time at vinayak :)

Amazing guest house! Our room was great and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The art in the rooms and around the guest house is amazing. Great rooftop area which is a good place for meeting other travellers. The host Raman absolutely makes this place, he helped us so much with organising our travels and has great advice on where to visit. Highly recommended for anyone in Jaipur

Nice place to stay, clean room and Owner is good person !

I LOVE Vinayak Guesthouse! I had stayed here a year earlier during my last trip to Jaipur and had loved the place and the family. They were delighted I had pictures from the last trip and remembered me and my friends. The location is great: very close to the train station and a short ride from the pink city. The rooftop terrace is very chilled and food is good.The family that runs the place is the absolute highlight. Charming, honest, helpful, friendly. Really, I can talk up this place enough!

Great place, very friendly staff that were willing to help with everything from how much we should pay for a Tuk tuk for sight seeing to booking our train tickets for us! We felt safe and were only 5 mins from the train station! Would recommend it to any traveller on a budget looking for somewhere good to stay!!

• 10th Sep 2015

a great place where raman is really friendly - he went out of his way to keep us happy and well. the roof terrace is a wonderful area to relax in at the end of a hot day!

Walking distance from train station. Cheap 70 rupee tuk tuk ride to pink city. Food is pretty decent and decently priced. The father and son who own the guesthouse are great for suggestions and pretty fair with what they suggest. Rooms are basic but great for what you pay for. Family owned so he does have a small daughter but she is incredibly cute if you don't mind kids.

Vinayak is a beautiful place to stay, the staff are really helpful and the rooms are clean and good value. Food isn't the best but it's good enough. Location is close to the train station but pretty far from the old city where most sites and shops are.

Room was very large, comfortable on the first floor with a private bath with cooled air fan (a bit loud when running). Raman was very personable and helpful and good business.The restaurant here was very good and we ate here couple nights instead of downtown (a bit far). They offer cooking lessons, just let them know ahead of time and once you you order they will schedule a time to cook with you at no additional cost; Raman joined to help explain the recipes and steps in English. Great time.

1 2 Next » last »