Vinayak Guesthouse Reviews

Plot no. 4 , Kabir Marg, Banipark, Jaipur, India

We had a really nice stay. Roof top is amazing and the family who rins it are really nice.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

one of the greatest hostel I've stayed in India, rooms are good, owners are great and they got a good rooftop restaurant. I would stay in again if i go back to jaipur

I could not rate this guesthouse more highly. The owner Raman is amazing as is his whole family. Extremely helpful and supportive. Raman is very caring and goes out of his way to ensure you are safe and enjoy Jaipur. He ensures you dont get ripped off and organises really good priced tours for you. The location is great, Raman will organise reliable rickshaw drivers to drive you round. Rooms are lovely and comfortable, wifi is strong and rooftop terrace is lovely. Nicest guesthouse in India

This hostel is by far the best I've been to in India. Clean, cheap and with a local staff that will always politely help you, I would highly recommend it to everyone traveling to Jaipur. They have the contact of rickshaw drivers who will take you everywhere you need for 700 rupees for the day.

This was probably the best place we stayed in India, it is amazing value for money. The room was really good and the roof top restaurant was very relaxed. The fruit muesli was amazing! The location is about a 15 minute walk from the main area so it is nice and quite.

The reception, common room and roof terrace are great areas to meet other travellers and swap war stories about travelling in India. The terrace has a covered area and sun loungers.

• 21st Oct 2014

I stayed here during Diwali, and it was a fantastic stay. It's close to the train station on a quiet street with a couple of other guesthouses, and only a short ride to the old city. The family that runs it are awesome, always looking out for us. The rooftop kitchen is great with a good selection to choose from. Would highly recommend, and would stay there again if I return to Jaipur.

1 2 3 Next » last »