Vintage Boutique Hostel Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

it was amazing, the security was on point, the people amazing and kind and really helpful! I am definetely coming back there. Thank you dor your services!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Vintage was the first hostel in which I stayed where breakfast was limited. There was only one roll or croissant allowed for breakfast which was not so much and the sign seemed a bit rude. Staff was friendly, but one of the ladies working there who checked us in was very badly organised and seemed a bit overcharged with three people waiting in line. Altogether the hostel was good. :-)

everything is awesommmmme. I stayed for 6 nights in September and found it my favourite hostel in my trip to Europe. It has a nice open hall/lounge where I met new friends every single night. The room is kept very clean. Nothing to complain except they only allow one croissant per person for breakfast. The lockers are busy since they are only about 20 in total.Also, I recommend everyone to book ahead for a better price. A friend I met in the hostel had to pay about 10 euros more cuz she didn't.

The hostel was in a good location, staff were friendly enough. Some more than others. The room was very small but nice and clean and the beds were comfy. Overall have nothing bad to say.

• 6th Sep 2014

Hostel without a soul..

Please Improve your wifi connectivity as it is not accessible in rooms and it is only accessible in the kitchen Hostel Lounge.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • rajpruthvi2962
  • India

I stayed 2 nights at Vintage hostel, I didn´t spend much time there, because it is Paris!! There´s plenty to do outside.Even though I really had a great time here since I got there. The staff is really nice and helpful, also multilingual, the girl who checked me in, speaked spanish. Great location, near train station and subway, nice breakfast but very limited to coffee, juice and croissants, I would like a few more options. It is a nice option to stay in.

Wi-Fi access is very slow. All others is good and nice.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Ukraine
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great atmosphere, clean and comfortable.

hostel seem nice upon arrival in the recption/common room. has a nice vibe and clean and guitar and other stuff. Lady on reception was nice when I arrived showing me where sights were on the map. However the dorm was another matter. It was cramped, but you kind of expect this from a hostel anyway. It was very dirty. Holes all over the walls and the carpet was visibly dirty. The bathroom was very dirty too, with mould everywhere on the ceiling. Also limited amount of small lockers in common room

The wifi basically didn't work during our four day stay, but other than that no complaints.

Great Monmartre location and only 5 mins walk from Gare du Nord. There is a great bar/hang out area for socialising. Free breakfast (coffee & croissant) was nice. For Paris the price was very reasonable I think. The staff were ok but the ones who checked me in were not very welcoming at all. The room was fine but the shower room rather run down. WiFi did not work in my 4th floor room. Perfect as a base for exploring Paris though and I would consider staying here again if on a budget.

This is a "vintage" hostel. We were in a mixed four person room bathroom ensuite. First, there was one outlet in the room. Second, there were good sized holes in the ceiling and walls. The bathroom was okay, tiny shower: I'm 5'8" and my friend is 5' we both were having difficulties showering. Finally, the wifi only works in the lobby area and it wasn't working well. We spent more time trying to log on then actually being on the internet before it cut us off.

Thank you for your comments. We are in the process of renewing the hostels, in the newest rooms there's at least one outlet per bed. In regards the wifi, we're expecting a brand new system within the next 4 weeks that will enable us to offer wifi even at the rooms.

Quite far away from city centre but walking distance from Gare du Nord. Very nice social area. No lockable storage in rooms. Would stay again.

The Wi-Fi is non-existing in the rooms and quite poor in the common room. Also the location is very far from everything. But the kitchen is excellent.

• Denmark

Hi, thanks for your review. The wifi performance hasn't been good at all. We have ordered a new system that should be installes throughout the hostel within the next 3 to 4 weeks. In regards the location, I have to disagree about this, you can be at every major attraction in no more than 20 minutes which is very good for a major european capital

I stayed in a private room, it was small but functional. The staff were very good and helped with any of my tourist questions! Location was ideal. Breakfast was the only negative, as I felt there could have been a better selection. Overall, really enjoyed the experience and would definitely recommend!

• 4th Aug 2014

The access to Gare du Nord was great, as well as the location near Montmartre. Rooms were ok, but lockers were too small, about an A4 size paper in the rooms, there were more at the reception just a bit more bigger.

• 4th Aug 2014

Hi, thank you for your comments. We'll take it into consideration so we can continue to improve our facilities. Hope to see you soon!

Close to metro, no A/C

Great and fun place! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The hostel is 5 minutes walk to Averne train station and 10 minutes walk to Gare Du Nord Station. Walking distance to Sacre de Coeur. A lot of restaurants and cafes around. I would go back to this hostel.

• 30th Jul 2014

We stayed in a three bed private ensuite room and although it was a little small it was comfortable and very clean. Location was excellent, around 10 minutes walk from the sacre coeur and around 3 to the Anvers metro station. Had to be early for breakfast though (bread, croissants and jams), or there will be nothing left! We enjoyed our stay.

Thanks for your comments. We will make sure to ask our breakfast staff to keep better control so there's availability even towards the end of the breakfast time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6