Vintage Boutique Hostel Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Great hostel! The only negative point is the kitchen, too small!

It's a good hostel, not the best situated, but for the pricing, it's fair enough. The Wi-Fi is really bad! They should fix it,

I stayed in a shared female dorm and the bathroom was always clean. Beds and mattress seem to be new. The air conditioner was very good. Friendly staff and really near to Gare du Nord. Breakfast could be better and the cooker didn't work but they have a good micro-wave. I recommend this hostel.

The staff is very nice and helpful. The place is in desperate need of repair. Wallpaper peeling off walls, paint needed all over and in general very rundown. We paid extra for ensuite and the whole shower curtain assembly collapsed the first day. It still had not been repaired 4 days later.

This was a decent hostel to stay at in Paris. Location is great and it's easy to find. The staff were also very accommodating about leaving bags there before check in. They were quite busy, though, and it was hard to talk to staff given the nonstop flow of people checking out or in. Rooms were OK; each dorm has its own bathroom which is always nice. Common area is alright, but not great. I'd stay here again but would also look at other places first.

My bag got snatched walking into this hostel during my 4 night stay, the area was not the best and some of the staff were incredibly rude and unhelpful. The wifi did not work 3 out of 4 nights I was there. A friend was pickpocketed in the area.

An excellent location to explore Montmartre and Pigalle. Staff was very nice and helpfull. Recomended.

I booked 3 days and cancel to rebook into a 2 days stay and some confusion occurred as their system reflected i cancel my stay. I show the guy tending to the desk on 30th of june, he assured me with "don't worry i will take care of you and wouldn't let you sleep on the streets" and he treated me a can of coke zero to settle me down . The best ever experience from a hostel i had from a hostel staff. Oh i gt a free room upgrade i guess. Apart from personal locker in room, everything was excellent

They have to fix the wifi

We booked a 10 bed room but ended up with 4 bed rooms which was nice but there were no lockers in the rooms the blankets they provided were very thin as were the pillows and the wifi didn't reach the rooms. The lobby was great and the free breakfast was very helpful and so was the market just next door.

I like this place but It's not close from Nord station. So You have to check the way before. other things are ok! Enjoy!

Great place, except for the breakfast - don't expect much. No wifi in the rooms, only the foyer. Staff is very helpful. Hostel is clean.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I stayed in a mixed dorm and it was pretty bad, chunks of wall missing, dirty carpet, the shower was a corner of the bathroom with a small shower head and a couple feet of curtain to pull around, but it always flooded the bathroom. BUT I visited my friend in a female dorm and it was super nice - hardwood floors, big bathroom with shower door, clean...so Im not sure why the quality is so vastly different. Free breakfast is nice, but wifi is a serious pain.

I stayed in a double private ensuite - Small rooms and bathroom but exactly what I needed. TV in our room was good! Good location if you are coming from Gare du Nord, metro station close by to get into centre. Supermarket close by. Friendly atmosphere .

Very good hostel, 3 person private looks like a hotel room, new toilets, close to subway, Gare du Nord and Sacre Coeur.

Small but clean enough rooms. A bit mouldy bathroom. Nice staff. Good location from CDG airport.

It's good for what you pay. Clean, the size of dorms is OK, comfortable beds (although the pillow is so small that it's almost non-existant). Location is not bad, but not great either, a 10 minutes walk from Gare du Nord.

Whilst our experience there was generally fine, we felt that the pictures and description on the website were unrepresentative. The location however was great if, like us, you're only passing through due to it's proximity to gare du nord.

Estuvo súper bien excepto que algunos recepcionistas eran muy groseros.

location is pretty good. near station and safty area around. Staffs are good. breakfast is soso. I stayed for 3 days and there is no much activity there

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5