Vintage Boutique Hostel Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

We booked a 10 bed room but ended up with 4 bed rooms which was nice but there were no lockers in the rooms the blankets they provided were very thin as were the pillows and the wifi didn't reach the rooms. The lobby was great and the free breakfast was very helpful and so was the market just next door.

Thanks for your comments. I hope you appreciated the upgrade. For the moment there's free lockers at the lobby but we'll keep on looking into upgrading this to the rooms.

I like this place but It's not close from Nord station. So You have to check the way before. other things are ok! Enjoy!

Thanks for your feedback. We have to absolutely disagree here, we are literally 300 meters away from the main entrance of Gare du Nord.

Great place, except for the breakfast - don't expect much. No wifi in the rooms, only the foyer. Staff is very helpful. Hostel is clean.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I stayed in a mixed dorm and it was pretty bad, chunks of wall missing, dirty carpet, the shower was a corner of the bathroom with a small shower head and a couple feet of curtain to pull around, but it always flooded the bathroom. BUT I visited my friend in a female dorm and it was super nice - hardwood floors, big bathroom with shower door, clean...so Im not sure why the quality is so vastly different. Free breakfast is nice, but wifi is a serious pain.

Hi, thanks for the comments.The renovation work will be finished towards the end of the year. That's the reason why there's a different in pricing between older and newer rooms.

I stayed in a double private ensuite - Small rooms and bathroom but exactly what I needed. TV in our room was good! Good location if you are coming from Gare du Nord, metro station close by to get into centre. Supermarket close by. Friendly atmosphere .

Very good hostel, 3 person private looks like a hotel room, new toilets, close to subway, Gare du Nord and Sacre Coeur.

Small but clean enough rooms. A bit mouldy bathroom. Nice staff. Good location from CDG airport.

Hi, we'll look into your particular room and make sure to clean it up ASAP. Thanks for the feedback

Just loved Paria as usual.

It's good for what you pay. Clean, the size of dorms is OK, comfortable beds (although the pillow is so small that it's almost non-existant). Location is not bad, but not great either, a 10 minutes walk from Gare du Nord.

Whilst our experience there was generally fine, we felt that the pictures and description on the website were unrepresentative. The location however was great if, like us, you're only passing through due to it's proximity to gare du nord.

Estuvo súper bien excepto que algunos recepcionistas eran muy groseros.

location is pretty good. near station and safty area around. Staffs are good. breakfast is soso. I stayed for 3 days and there is no much activity there

Top marks for location, rooms are a little small though, however, it does have value for money!

overall I thought everything about the hostel was great. I would just say that it was overpriced for a hostel. Girls on counter were so nice and couldn't do enough to help us. When we came in after a long flight, even tho it wasn't checking they made a big effort to help..

I thought it was a great hostel. The room was very nice and clean. I was in a small dorm but it felt very spacious.

For a first ever experience of a hostel I was pleasantly surprised. Good location near Gare du Nord and not far from the metro in Montmarte. Big social area with tv and a ok atmosphere. Rooms are spacious enough and bathrooms are ok. I felt welcomed and safe. The hostel was "OK." Nothing special but nothing terrible.

On a great location, with good breakfast (somthing salty would be welcomed), great rooms and bathrooms... excellent

It was a good hostel at a good location there were no problem

Nice Hostel. Breakfast was just bread and croissants but overall good value for money.

Hard to get your money's worth in Paris, but overall it was an okay hostel. One staff member was quite rude. We booked a room with lockers, but had no lockers in our room. We asked the woman at reception where our lockers were, she said "If there not in your room you don't have any." We asked can we have one, she said "no" then walked away.

Hi . Thanks for your review. It would be good to know more details about your experiencie wiith this particular staff member. There are free lockers in the lobby that can be used for those where there's no in-room lockers. Kind regards, Alex