Vintage Boutique Hostel Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

At my first stay 2009 it's been great. This year I was disappointed. Because of the construction of the building we had no natural light in the room. We couldn't leave the windows open during the day. Bathroom was disgusting (had mold on the ceiling!). It seemed that it won't be cleaned everyday. The carpet (room & corridor) has holes. Also in the wallpapers. Only 2 plugs for 4 people. Staff was really nice, better breakfast than last time. They should think about reduced prices during work.

No soap, no shampoo. For towels we had to pay extra money. The whole building was covers in plastic, so there was no view. Breakfast was not that great. Plummings seemed to be a bit of a problem in the whole hostel. The voices carried through the walls so clearly, we didn´t get that much sleep during our stay. But the location was great.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Finland
  • All Female Group, 41+

I had a good time there. The breakfast is simple. The most staff are friendly. easy access to many touristic place of Paris by metro or somewhere I could to go foot.

There is a supermarket just near this hostel. It is possible to save money if you buy food there. And free wifi was available even in my room. Thanks.

The bag storage room before you check in isn't very secure. Lucky we didn't have any problems with people stealing things but it could have happen easily. It wasn't a bad hostel: fairly clean, nice, close to the metro. It didn't have a bar and the lockers in the room are small. Bring your own pillow! The ones the provide are flat.

Good place to stay in Paris, some staffs were very friendly but some of them were weird haha... The place is clean, everything working well... The location is good, if you go down street the neighborhood is not very good, so I recommend to aways go up street ;)... Anyway, it's a good value for money!

Rooms could be little bigger or with less beds, but generally it is a nice hostel. Distance from the Metro is (as usual) little fruther then explained. Staff is extremely nice and helpful.

Dear guest, We thank you for your stay at the Vintage. We take note of your suggestion and will do our best. We hope to welcome you agin another time and show you the pprogress made. Vintage team

The room and the bathroom were nasty, dirty and a messy. It was the worst hostel I've ever been. When I arrived the sheets of the other guest were still in the bed. During the period I've stayed, the room were never cleaned.

• 10th Mar 2014

As declared; the hostel is being renovated so the noise, mould and cracked walls are true, which would've been ok if you got a notice before booking. My room was probably better off than the other worst-case-scenarios described here, my only problem was that I booked a dorm but got a 3 Bed Private with a jucky ol' couple making their own noise (actually not the hostel's fault, this is just rude people). Apart from that, the night staff was really helpful and this is good value for your money.

Close to Metro. Clean kitchen. WiFi Internet works but few sockets in the common area. Dorms are small but with lockers inside and lights on each bed. Hot shower. Breakfast is ok.

There was building work meaning we couldn't open the window, the paint was peeling off the walls, the carpet was old and filthy, the bathroom stank of damp and had mould, and there was only one plug which was half hanging off in the room. For a 'boutique hostel' and the cost compared to another hostel we stayed in 5 mins walk away, it was disgusting. You also had to keep asking for a wifi pass everytime you re-connected. However, staff and breakfast were excellent

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »