Vintage Hostel Florianópolis Reviews

Rua Altenor Vieira, 197 Lagoa da Conceição, Florianopolis, Brazil

A great hostel. By staying at Vintage Hostel, I did have a good time and it made my staying in Florianopolis much better. Highly recommended for those whom want chill out or want to have some peaceful time. Staff was very helpful to find things to do over there, and it was strategically located as it is close to Mole Beach, lagoon, Barra da Lagua and other popular areas in Florianopolis. I would definitely come back to this one.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Great location in Florianóloplis. Some of the nicest beds I've seen in a hostel and great sheets. Only one bathroom was a little inconvenient when getting ready in the morning.

Thank you very much for your review. We have an extra bathroom and extra toilet facing our back yard. Sorry if you were not informed about that. Best regards

View all Florianopolis Hostels