Vintage Hostel Florianópolis Reviews

Rua Altenor Vieira, 197 Lagoa da Conceição, Florianopolis, Brazil

Fantastic hostel would highly recommend! We had a lovely stay here and really enjoyed chatting to the other guests and staff.

Really nice, clean hostel that's tucked away in the residential streets but not too far of a walk from anything. The staff are really nice. There weren't many people there when I stayed so it felt more like a B&B. Lockers are provided but doors to the premise and rooms are unlocked. Bonus points for having a puppy on premise.

Staying at Sander's Vintage Hostel was exactly what I needed. A quiet, relaxing and inspiring place where I met interesting people and was able to discuss some politics with the owner. I had forgotten my book in the airplane but at the vintage hostel I didn't have to look far to find something to read. Sander treats his guests as if they are friends at his house, I think that's a great attitude when you open a hostel.

Extremelly neat and clean, this small and cozy hostel looks more like a house (the old and pretty furniture contribute to that impression. The staff was very friendly and willingful to help, the breakfast had lots of stuff. The 2-bed private dorm, was large, comfortable and had fresh towels and soap (uncommon in hostels). Might not be a party hostel, but there's restaurants, clubs, bars and (good) beaches at a walking distance while the garden and birds in the morning were veery relaxing :)

We throughly enjoyed our stay here, so much so that we extended our stay by 2 nights! The hostel is new (1 year old), small, very clean, with great kitchen facilities! Our host, Sander, was extremely helpful

This is a very relaxing hostel in a convenient location just back from the centre of Lagoa. Sander is an excellent host with good knowledge not only of the area but also Brazil and Sth America in general. He was also kind enough to drop is at the bus station since he was heading that way already. Note there is no air conditioning in the bedrooms and during our stay it was quite warm and humid. We would recommend this hostel to those looking for a chilled out atmosphere.

View all Florianopolis Hostels