Vintage Hostel Florianópolis Reviews

Rua Altenor Vieira, 197 Lagoa da Conceição, Florianopolis, Brazil

Fantastic hostel would highly recommend! We had a lovely stay here and really enjoyed chatting to the other guests and staff.

Really nice, clean hostel that's tucked away in the residential streets but not too far of a walk from anything. The staff are really nice. There weren't many people there when I stayed so it felt more like a B&B. Lockers are provided but doors to the premise and rooms are unlocked. Bonus points for having a puppy on premise.

Dear Steven, Thank you for your review. We provide padlocks in the reception for the lockers so you can keep your personal belongings locked. All the best, hope to welcome you another time perhaps during the summer season!

Staying at Sander's Vintage Hostel was exactly what I needed. A quiet, relaxing and inspiring place where I met interesting people and was able to discuss some politics with the owner. I had forgotten my book in the airplane but at the vintage hostel I didn't have to look far to find something to read. Sander treats his guests as if they are friends at his house, I think that's a great attitude when you open a hostel.

Extremelly neat and clean, this small and cozy hostel looks more like a house (the old and pretty furniture contribute to that impression. The staff was very friendly and willingful to help, the breakfast had lots of stuff. The 2-bed private dorm, was large, comfortable and had fresh towels and soap (uncommon in hostels). Might not be a party hostel, but there's restaurants, clubs, bars and (good) beaches at a walking distance while the garden and birds in the morning were veery relaxing :)

We throughly enjoyed our stay here, so much so that we extended our stay by 2 nights! The hostel is new (1 year old), small, very clean, with great kitchen facilities! Our host, Sander, was extremely helpful

View all Florianopolis Hostels