Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

We had a pretty average stay here. Location is just about the only plus, being close to the train station came in handy. The girls at reception when we checked in were very unhelpful, distracted and not pleasant at all. Breakfast wasn't anything flash either. Wouldn't recommend.

This was my first time staying in a hostel and being in Paris. It was really a great experience. I was greeted by Anni, who is always friendly and extremely helpful. The room was VERY clean, as was the common area. I met lots of great people and shared many stories. The Vintage hostel is highly recommended!

Near Gare du nord and Metro station.

This hostel sucks. Location it's OK. The breakfast is the worst and they didn't have coffee. My room was tiny and the bathroom was dirty, the lady who cleans only change the garbage and that's all. She took my towel and throw it away cause she say it was hanging in a bed that wasn't mine but she didn't even ask me if it was mine. There is no lockers in the room and the WiFi sucks!!! The water and the light was gone. Never come to this hostel.

Would definitely stay here again! Good location near Gare du Nord train station and Metro so really easy to get around. Staff were friendly and it was a relaxed environment. The room was modern and clean and I loved the croissants at breakfast!

• 22nd Apr 2015

the room that we spent our first two nights were pretty good. Minus the fact that our shower wouldn't drain. Our third night we spent in a different room on the 6th floor which was much better because it also had a tiny bit more space to put our stuff on the floor. Also, the staff were pretty helpful. Especially anni, she helped us a lot with giving ideas as to what we should see and do

Very very small rooms, they fit u bunk beds in a closet basically. You could not fit 4 ppl between the beds and couldn't move or open luggage. Charged for towels too. Nice location easy to access center Paris .

This hostel is by far our favourite hostel we have stayed at. We loved our private double room with ensuite and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was great and close to the metro connecting us to the main attractions. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone. We wish we could stay there again!!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Paris is a complicated city to get nice accomodation. Vintage Hostel is a very good choice! Staff is great

Really good

• 17th Apr 2015

The wifi was a little slow. Not enough outlets in the rooms. The shower was hot and had water pressure, which was fantastic. No soap in the bathrooms though. We got upgraded from the big dorm to a 4-person room so that was really nice.

This was a good hostel for my five days in Paris. It is in a great neighbourhood with lots to see, and is close to three different subway stations - very accessible from any point in the city. I had a 4 bed dorm with ensuite washroom, and it was clean and good - my only comment is that the room itself is small. With four people it was cramped and had to do a lot of maneuvering. But otherwise good. It even had plugs for each bed with a USB outlet to charge your phone.

• 16th Apr 2015

Excellent location, very friendly staff with detailed tourist info, and free lockers! Would particularly want to thank Ani for briefing us about Paris :)

Fantastic place.. Not a single complaint. Close to metro stations with metros to all over Paris, but hostel also in walking distance of Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Whole hostel was bright and cheerful and had everything required for a pleasant and convenient stay

Nice enough place. Beds were comfortable but super loud when you make any movement. It's a bit outside of the main tourist attractions but it's about a 15 walk to the train station. The area that it's in seems a little sketchy and I didn't feel comfortable walking alone at night around there. The room was small and it was hard to move around if multiple people were up. The walls are super thin and I could hear the bed creaking in the room next door and people talking through the wall.

It was not first time in Paris, stay 3 nights. Safe, quiet, located good, clean, with nice parisian breakfast and self-service locker, but just a litte bit limited space in the room. The friendly and informative staffs are very impressive, especially Anni on the morning shift!!! Thanks to her, she recommended and helped me to rent bike from 'velib', which is very convenient and cheap! Definitely recommend and will come back again!

Anni was excellent when we checked in. She made us feel very welcome and we got a free upgrade (amazing!). I really enjoyed our stay and our 4 bedroom with private bathroom was excellent. Loved the free Parisian breakfast each morning and I would definitely stay there again.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Perfect location close to main Paris Metro station. Hostel´s employee are really friendly and helpful.

• 9th Apr 2015

Travelling one parent and three teens. Hostel reception was very friendly and helpful. Anni greeted us, was very kind, and gave useful information. Room was clean and there were USB and electrical outlets at every bed...very good when traveling with electronics and teens. Breakfast was too crowded but amount was fine.

The area around the hostel is very sketchy and unnerving. The hostel itself was good, but not in the best part of the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6