Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

the room that we spent our first two nights were pretty good. Minus the fact that our shower wouldn't drain. Our third night we spent in a different room on the 6th floor which was much better because it also had a tiny bit more space to put our stuff on the floor. Also, the staff were pretty helpful. Especially anni, she helped us a lot with giving ideas as to what we should see and do

Very very small rooms, they fit u bunk beds in a closet basically. You could not fit 4 ppl between the beds and couldn't move or open luggage. Charged for towels too. Nice location easy to access center Paris .

The wifi was a little slow. Not enough outlets in the rooms. The shower was hot and had water pressure, which was fantastic. No soap in the bathrooms though. We got upgraded from the big dorm to a 4-person room so that was really nice.

This was a good hostel for my five days in Paris. It is in a great neighbourhood with lots to see, and is close to three different subway stations - very accessible from any point in the city. I had a 4 bed dorm with ensuite washroom, and it was clean and good - my only comment is that the room itself is small. With four people it was cramped and had to do a lot of maneuvering. But otherwise good. It even had plugs for each bed with a USB outlet to charge your phone.

• 16th Apr 2015

Fantastic place.. Not a single complaint. Close to metro stations with metros to all over Paris, but hostel also in walking distance of Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Whole hostel was bright and cheerful and had everything required for a pleasant and convenient stay

Nice enough place. Beds were comfortable but super loud when you make any movement. It's a bit outside of the main tourist attractions but it's about a 15 walk to the train station. The area that it's in seems a little sketchy and I didn't feel comfortable walking alone at night around there. The room was small and it was hard to move around if multiple people were up. The walls are super thin and I could hear the bed creaking in the room next door and people talking through the wall.

It was not first time in Paris, stay 3 nights. Safe, quiet, located good, clean, with nice parisian breakfast and self-service locker, but just a litte bit limited space in the room. The friendly and informative staffs are very impressive, especially Anni on the morning shift!!! Thanks to her, she recommended and helped me to rent bike from 'velib', which is very convenient and cheap! Definitely recommend and will come back again!

Anni was excellent when we checked in. She made us feel very welcome and we got a free upgrade (amazing!). I really enjoyed our stay and our 4 bedroom with private bathroom was excellent. Loved the free Parisian breakfast each morning and I would definitely stay there again.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Perfect location close to main Paris Metro station. Hostel´s employee are really friendly and helpful.

• 9th Apr 2015

Travelling one parent and three teens. Hostel reception was very friendly and helpful. Anni greeted us, was very kind, and gave useful information. Room was clean and there were USB and electrical outlets at every bed...very good when traveling with electronics and teens. Breakfast was too crowded but amount was fine.

The area around the hostel is very sketchy and unnerving. The hostel itself was good, but not in the best part of the city.

Excellent location! Located inside the urban/artsy district, and just moments away from Gare du Nord and the metro line. Staff was helpful and the layout made it easy to be social. Only complaint was that my room (101) was right above the door to enter the stairwell and you could hear it slam even with earplugs, they need to do something to dampen the noise.

it was clean, and the location was good, it is quite near from station and Monmartre. However, there was no hairdryer and air conditioner didnt work even in winter.

Good hostel, very small showers and only one power plug for 4 people; however it was good. Not in the center of Paris but very well connected by metro

Everything was perfect.The room,the stuff and generally the atmosphere was very friendly.For sure,it will be my hotel every time i will be visiting Paris.Thank you for all...

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Greece

it was a great room, and they offer free upgrades if you arrive early! One shower was shared between the four in the room and it was really clean.

• 5th Apr 2015

It's a good place to stay, very close to the Gare du Nord, the Sacre Coeur and Montmartre. I slept in a 4 bed dorm that had a private bathroom. The room was almost too small for the two bunk beds and the bathroom was small as well, but that's what you have to expect in Paris. Nice facilities and very friendly staff, bonus points for the free breakfast. One day I didn't make it on time and they gave me directions to a really nice street with a lot of really nice coffee shops.

I would recommend staying at the Vintage Hostel. It wasn't in the city center, but it is by Sacre Cour, & the city center is easily accessible by foot or metro. I loved having free croissants for breakfast each day.

Everything was perfect during my stay in this hostel. I would definitely come back and recommend to all my friends. Really nice staff, good kitchen, wifi works well and the breakfast is really good. I have no complaints.

This was a great hostel to stay at in Paris. We loved the rooms, private bathrooms in the rooms, and the location. The staff was very friendly and helpful ! We will definitely be staying at this hostel the next time we are in Paris !!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6