Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

This hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. I have no complaints. Great location - a 2 minute walk to a metro and Montmartre, friendly staff and really nice rooms. Would hands down stay here again.

• 1st Mar 2015

It's a great hostel, it's located near a station metro, easy to go around. The staff are great! Anni was very kind and helpful. The breakfest is also great! It was a very good stay!

• 26th Feb 2015

Overall it was a pleasant stay! The breakfast was very good. The only issues I had was that there is no lockers in the rooms and I couldn't get wifi the first night! I would recommend this place if you're traveling all day and just need a place to sleep!

• 25th Feb 2015

Very nice place with good atmosphere, the staff was very friendly, breakfast was nice indeed, good location and totally good value for money

Great hostel. Friendly staff and good location. Will definitely book again upon my return to Paris!

• 21st Feb 2015

It's a excellent hostel, me and my family lovely our staying in the vintage hostel. I recommend.

No hot water from 8 am until 10 am. Run for your breakfast if you want croissant because some guests take more then they should

Staff was helpful and answered any question we could think of. I had ended up with a roommate who snored the whole night and they quickly moved me at my request. The location is very close the Gare Du Nord (large metro and train station) so getting around the city is extremely easy.

I had absolutely no complaints about my stay here! In fact, even though we had booked a mixed room for eight, we got a room just for the three of us and at no extra cost; it was perfect!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Wales

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, location was good not far from the metro - which is very easy to use and gets you to any of the major attractions. Wifi worked well throughout and facilities were good.

Stay in this hostel was a great experience! It is close to a large station, easy access. The room and the sheets were clean and had a good smell. The bathroom was large and the shower was hot. Each bed had a light and a outlet. The cabinets were safe. The breakfast was great! Coffee, hot and cold milk, tea, croissants, bread, jam, butter and water. I recommend this hostel, it was great!

Ya ! I had very nice experience in this hostel . only one thing is the shower tap is very slowly .

The first day we were woken up at 10 by the cleaning crew even though I asked them not to turn the lights on when they opened the door as someone was sleeping. Apparently they had to clean one of the beds as there was a check out, however checkout was 11 and that guy was still in bed. My shower was also really cold

I think the hostel isn't bad for the money in Paris. But there were some things that made me like the other hostel I stayed at.(Le Village) When I got there for the first time, the staff was talking to someone at the reception and didn't even care I got there. I had to wait for quite a while without understanding any French they were speaking. Also the bed didn't have pillow and it was okayish cleanness.

Clean, good location, friendly staff. Room was a good standard for a hostel.

• 28th Jan 2015

Everything was OK but the bathroom was pretty small. It was too difficult to take shower. :)

• Nepal

Friendly staff, clean rooms! The place has a nice outlook and is well located, close to the Metro stations.

• 26th Jan 2015

Great stay, perfect location, close to station and metro line. Walking distance to sacre Coeur. Lockers, breakfast all there. Staff are really helpful, any questions we had, were answered. We even ordered pizza to our room :) next time we go to Paris, will stay there again.

• 26th Jan 2015

II am happy staying in your Hostel and see you soon on summer or before. Thank you in Advance for all your services.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Room was very small, but ok. The woolen blankets on the bed could have been cleaner, they had a lot of hair from previous guests on them.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4