Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Place looked knew. We got a free beer and iPhone cleaning cloth upon arrival. Stairs were marble. Great place.

I stayed at the Vintage Hostel and I loved everything about it. The atmosphere very friendly and the room were cleaned every day. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was awesome! If you want you can bring your own food and use the available kitchen. It was a great place so many people. Recommend!!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Amazing location!!! Met a lot of people there. The staff is super helpful (especially Annie) and I loved the balcony in our room, made us feel the real parisian experience.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Really nice Hostel. We booked a double bed room, and were really pleased with the room and the hostel itself. Nice beds, clean bathrooms and great, really friendly and helpful staff. Would totally come back.

This place might just be, without exaggeration the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It is central to almost everything, right next to the metro and Gare duNord, and has some of the nicest staff I have ever met. Annie was extremely helpful in sharing the best restaurants and nightlife around the area. From what I understand they just renovated the rooms, every bed has its own USB port! Can't thank you guys enough.

Great stay in Paris Thanks

• 21st Mar 2015
  • China

I wish there were more secure lockers. The ones in the room were extremely small, and wouldn't hold anything larger than a regular size backpack. Other than security, I didn't have too many other issues with this hostel. Although, I would not stay here again.

Extremely friendly staff, willing to offer any help. The beds were very comfortable and the hostel is located in a quiet spot.

• 20th Mar 2015

The four-bed mixed dorm was relatively small (not according to Paris standards, though), but it was clean and comfy, and so was the bathroom. Very hot and powerful shower in the morning. Friendly staff, regular breakfast that you have to wake up early to fully enjoy. Lots of affordable eating places in the neighbourhood (Turkish, Japanese, etc.).

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Anni at the front desk is amazing! Staff here is great and very helpful! Very close to the metro. Very clean, felt more like a hotel. Would definitely stay here again!

Staff were extremely helpful, recommended a great place to eat called L'Ecrin not too far from the hostel. Also the wrist band gets you free drink at a local bar.

Both of the front desk staff were very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast offered an abundant selection of croissants, toast, mini jam packets and coffee/tea/juice. I only stayed one night in a 4 bed female dorm and there was only one other girl there. If both bunks had been taken I think it would have been too crowded. All in all, I had a short and pleasan stay.

• 17th Mar 2015

I stayed in a 4-bed-girls-room. the first two nights I shared the room with 2 other ladies. Unfortunately one of them was not interested in my well-being. I always sleep with the window open. She closed the window twice even though I said that I liked it to be open. When she thought I slept she closed the window again. Then I stood up and opened it again. Unfortunately there are no additional warming blankets in the small room, each person gets 2 white blankets and 1 woolen.Why not? Regulations?

good location, clean room and friendly staff, will definitely come again here :)

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Hostel was good. Lockers were a bit annoying since they only exist in the lobby. We couldn't get one the first day and we had to carry our laptops through Paris.

• 16th Mar 2015

Had a great stay at Vintage Hostel, the staff are so friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was good - met lots of people from all over the world. Good location, very near to Sacre Coeur and metro links. Would highly recommend staying here, great value for money.

• 15th Mar 2015

Muy buen ubicación. En general lo recomiendo. Todo estuvo perfecto, el personal amable y siempre te ayudan

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

This hostel was more like a hotel, it was incredibly nice! Our room had a bathroom to ourselves. The hostel was clean and the breakfast was really really good. Highly recommended!

I had a great stay and I think with the new laundry room it will be even better. Only note that if you travel with a lot of luggage, you will have deal with a few stairs to get to the lift.

All staff were very nice and helpful with us specially Victoria!.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5