Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Very nice place with good atmosphere, the staff was very friendly, breakfast was nice indeed, good location and totally good value for money

Great hostel. Friendly staff and good location. Will definitely book again upon my return to Paris!

• 21st Feb 2015

No hot water from 8 am until 10 am. Run for your breakfast if you want croissant because some guests take more then they should

Staff was helpful and answered any question we could think of. I had ended up with a roommate who snored the whole night and they quickly moved me at my request. The location is very close the Gare Du Nord (large metro and train station) so getting around the city is extremely easy.

I had absolutely no complaints about my stay here! In fact, even though we had booked a mixed room for eight, we got a room just for the three of us and at no extra cost; it was perfect!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Wales

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, location was good not far from the metro - which is very easy to use and gets you to any of the major attractions. Wifi worked well throughout and facilities were good.

Stay in this hostel was a great experience! It is close to a large station, easy access. The room and the sheets were clean and had a good smell. The bathroom was large and the shower was hot. Each bed had a light and a outlet. The cabinets were safe. The breakfast was great! Coffee, hot and cold milk, tea, croissants, bread, jam, butter and water. I recommend this hostel, it was great!

Ya ! I had very nice experience in this hostel . only one thing is the shower tap is very slowly .

The first day we were woken up at 10 by the cleaning crew even though I asked them not to turn the lights on when they opened the door as someone was sleeping. Apparently they had to clean one of the beds as there was a check out, however checkout was 11 and that guy was still in bed. My shower was also really cold

• 31st Jan 2015

I think the hostel isn't bad for the money in Paris. But there were some things that made me like the other hostel I stayed at.(Le Village) When I got there for the first time, the staff was talking to someone at the reception and didn't even care I got there. I had to wait for quite a while without understanding any French they were speaking. Also the bed didn't have pillow and it was okayish cleanness.

Clean, good location, friendly staff. Room was a good standard for a hostel.

• 28th Jan 2015

Everything was OK but the bathroom was pretty small. It was too difficult to take shower. :)

• Nepal

Friendly staff, clean rooms! The place has a nice outlook and is well located, close to the Metro stations.

• 26th Jan 2015

Great stay, perfect location, close to station and metro line. Walking distance to sacre Coeur. Lockers, breakfast all there. Staff are really helpful, any questions we had, were answered. We even ordered pizza to our room :) next time we go to Paris, will stay there again.

• 26th Jan 2015

II am happy staying in your Hostel and see you soon on summer or before. Thank you in Advance for all your services.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Room was very small, but ok. The woolen blankets on the bed could have been cleaner, they had a lot of hair from previous guests on them.

Just one electrical socket for 4 beds. The card to the door sometimes stopped working and we had to go down at the reception to fix it. Good bathroom, simple but delicious breakfast, nice staff, good location... I'd recommend to a friend.

We felt very welcome in this hostel! Friendly staff! I stayed in a room with just three beds and bathroom inside, almost like a hotel! Good breakfast. Free wifi and we got free drinks because we booked online! Totally recommend. Its a little bit far from the main attractions but close to the metro station.

The room needs hangers and hooks

Well, what can I say about the hostel? Exactly what I expected. Really nice place to stay. Will be back there for sure :)

• 9th Jan 2015