Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord Reviews

73, Rue de Dunkerque, Paris, France

Room was very small, but ok. The woolen blankets on the bed could have been cleaner, they had a lot of hair from previous guests on them.

We felt very welcome in this hostel! Friendly staff! I stayed in a room with just three beds and bathroom inside, almost like a hotel! Good breakfast. Free wifi and we got free drinks because we booked online! Totally recommend. Its a little bit far from the main attractions but close to the metro station.

The room needs hangers and hooks

Well, what can I say about the hostel? Exactly what I expected. Really nice place to stay. Will be back there for sure :)

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Poland

I think the hostel was very good, the staff was very nice too, but the only thing that bothered me was the shower getting flooded every time within less than a minute water running.

• 5th Jan 2015

Good breakfast. Not overly safe without lockers in rooms and having them so many floors down in the lobby. Good suggestions from staff members. Keys are annoying, I had mine re activated 4 times in 3 days because it kept blanking out and refusing to let me in.

They were very welcoming and friendly. Had wonderful suggestions for places to eat and things to do while in Paris.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Staff were very friendly and helpful! The room was really clean, but I did see some mold-looking stuff in the shower. The wifi in my room was so bad that it was basically unusable. I heard that it was better in the lobby, but I never tried it. Good location very close to a metro, and walking distance from a major train station. Lockers are not located in each room, but in the lobby, so it can be a bit inconvenient if you need to grab something out really quick. Overall, decent place to stay.

Really good atmosphere - staff friendly and helpful - was a perfect location for exploring Paris - thank you!

• 19th Dec 2014

Wifi is weak

The rooms are old(vintage) but everything works and they are very neat and clean

Completely recommendable! Nice and relaxed staff, after my second day in was already feeling like kind of home. Tip: don't forget to check their website before booking ;-)

Walking distance from Gare du Nord. Easy Metro access. Central location near Montmartre/Sacre Coeur. Comfortable room. Bread & drinks breakfast, in room wi-fi & USB connections!! Clean, secure, party of 3 in-room shower & toilet were great plus balconies on second floor, common room TV, newspapers, kitchen facilities/fridge, Well run & maintained. We didn't see dorm rooms but it was the best hostel we've encountered overall. Highly recommended! Would stay again & again, no question!

It was my 2d stay here. Perfect! Wonderful location (near Gare du Nord, Anvers metro starion, Monmartre), clear, good breakfast.

We are glad to hear that you came back to stay at the Vintage Hostel and that again you enjoyed your stay. Thank you

I stayed there just for one night, but during this time I can say it's really well-located, the staff is friendly and the atmosphere is good too. Despite of those pros, I had a problem, inconvenient one, cause the reception put me in female bedroom, I didn't notice 'cause I'd booked a mixed one. But when I was lying on the bed at night and tired, I had to move to another 'cause the girls complained to the reception. I don't judge them, they're right. I just sayI just say pay more attention.

First thank you for taking the time to review the Vintage hostel. We are very sorry about the inconvenience. We are glad that you enjoyed our location and the friendliness of our staff. See you soon

Great breakfast, good location, good services. An affordable way to stay in Paris.

Thank you for your your positive review. We hope to see you soon.

The hotel is so good.. I'm happy. .

Thank you!!

Great spot by Gard du Nord with easy metro access to the rest of the city. The staff were very helpful and were great with our 5 year old son. However, the hallways and stairways are in dire need of a refresh as the paint and wallpaper were coming off. The ever present smell of smoke lingered in our room from previous tenants. Would benefit from laundry facilities on site. Overall 5/10.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback. I am glad to see you that you enjoyed our prime location in Paris. We are just finishing remodeling the Vintqge Hostel so we hope to see you soon in our brand new facility. Amiel

Lovely hostel centrally located friendly staff

• 2nd Nov 2014

Thank you! Glad to hear that you enjoyed our amazing location and our warm and friendly staff

The receptionist that I spoke with, Melanie, was quite helpful. It was great for the one quick night that I was there. It's not the type of hostel where you can really hang out and have fun, but it was comfortable and clean for a night's stay. Perhaps a bit overpriced, but not too bad.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4